Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (37098 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
bodnel:

Check your watsap
i have replied u sir
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
MORNING
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
GOODDAY
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
sunlawphy:
GOODDAY
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by dukeo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
sunlawphy:
TV WITH T-CON BOARD....... So I will advice u that when u are trying to get a TV it is better to get a TV with T-CON BOARD RATHER THAN U BUYING A T-V WITHOUT T-CON BOARD JUST TO AVOID SOME SCREEN DEFECT WHICH CAN CAUSE U IN BUYING ANOTHER COMPLETE SCREEN

If the TV's brand new, how do we know it has the said T-Con board because I'm not sure if the seller would let us open up and check
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
dukeo:

If the TV's brand new, how do we know it has the said T-Con board because I'm not sure if the seller would let us open up and check
U can check it through the model code of the TV
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by dukeo(m): 3:25am On Oct 23, 2018
sunlawphy:
U can check it through the model code of the TV
what would be looking out for?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
dukeo:

what would be looking out for?
U will check for the t-con board through the model code like the image below

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by dukeo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
sunlawphy:

U will check for the t-con board through the model code like the image below

Can't see any pictures sir
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Trippledots(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
So i went to purchase a tv from Sunlawphy

He knows what he is doing. Full stop

His customer care is commendable, as i was allowed to ask all the questions i had and he was even ready to open the TV up for me to see inside.

So far the TV has worked well, although some slight glitches here and there but he was always readily available on phone to assist in clearing all issues...assisted me to purchase an ORIGINAL wall mount which i paid for too, but bought an original remote controller and power cable at his own expense.

The TV is sweet...

What struck me most is that he is a very YOUNG chap and he is already using the leverage of the internet to make more money with his skills. That alone made me ready to go through any stress in purchasing that tv from him. (I spent 5k to transport myself and the tv home)

I feel safe knowing i am buying from someone who knows his way around screens, T-cons and types of LED technology used in different screens.

Pix of me in his workshop (i actually went from a hospital i was waiting for a test result)

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2018
dukeo:

Can't see any pictures sir
U will click on image to give you different pics whether there is the function of the model or not then u check it one after the other then u click on the particular image that have the model code to check whether it supports that version/model

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 1:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Trippledots:

His customer care is commendable, as i was allowed to ask all the questions i had and he was even ready to open the TV up for me to see inside.

So far the TV has worked well, although some slight glitches here and there but he was always readily available on phone to assist in clearing all issues...assisted me to purchase an ORIGINAL wall mount which i paid for too, but bought an original remote controller and power cable at his own expense.

The TV is sweet...

What struck me most is that he is a very YOUNG chap and he is already using the leverage of the internet to make more money with his skills. That alone made me ready to go through any stress in purchasing that tv from him. (I spent 5k to transport myself and the tv home)

I feel safe knowing i am buying from someone who knows his way around screens, T-cons and types of LED technology used in different screens.

Pix of me in his workshop (i actually went from a hospital i was waiting for a test result)
Bro wish you fast recovery... Hope you are enjoying the TV and the smart features grin grin

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO SOLVE TV PROBLEM
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2018
sunlawphy:
ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO SOLVE TV PROBLEM
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Trippledots(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2018
sunlawphy:

Bro wish you fast recovery... Hope you are enjoying the TV and the smart features grin grin

Thanks boy... Yh, it's making sense. Just that work isn't giving me time to relish it well. Mayb a woman will come and flex it better. Lol
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Trippledots:

Thanks boy... Yh, it's making sense. Just that work isn't giving me time to relish it well. Mayb a woman will come and flex it better. Lol
Ahh smiley smiley ok naa
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
sunlawphy:
ANY TV PROBLEM
??
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Rokingj: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Haier 32-Inch HD LED TV LE32B9000T kindly verify this model for me before I pay. Thanks.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rokingj:
Haier 32-Inch HD LED TV LE32B9000T kindly verify this model for me before I pay. Thanks.
This model is OEM version and doesn't use t-con board
It makes use of a China board with Haier programming in the memo ic

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by ShafebProperty(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Trippledots:

The TV is sweet...

Young lad and He's doing great
I bought a Sony from him months ago I'm really enjoying the TV. His customer service is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
ShafebProperty:

Young lad and He's doing great
I bought a Sony from him months ago I'm really enjoying the TV. His customer service is perfect.
I sight u bro
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
sunlawphy:
TV AVAILABLE IN GOOD CONDITION 32", 40",42",55",60"...AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
sunlawphy:
AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Drgreatone: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Sorry chief this is coming late!!!!!!!
I just got to know this thread abt a week now, impressed and decided to give him a trial. Have a tv i had bin trying to fix for a few mths now wit no success, black screen buh u can see the menu options when u use a torch. We talked on the phone and I ended up sending the tv early Tuesday morning via public transport from Ife to him in Lagos without having met him and I got my tv the next day intact and working well.
He kept me abreast of everything and put my mind at rest. I was glad i did in the end and I'm looking forward to more dealings with him.
Keep up the good work and ur wonderful customer service, Sky's the starting point sir ��
Below are 2 of the pics he sent me after he was done

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign / Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.