Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (37343 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2018
.......check out pics of TV.....

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
MORE TV STILL AVAILABLE IN GOOD CONDITION!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Habayomie(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
how much can I get a 42" inch TV from u?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Habayomie:
how much can I get a 42" inch TV from u?
60000 and above depending on d brand of d tv and d quality of the tv u want.....
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!GOOD DAY TO U ALL!!!!¡!!!!!!! FEW TV SILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT A VERY GOOD AND AFFORDABLE PRICE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Greatzeus(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
sunlawphy:
!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!GOOD DAY TO U ALL!!!!¡!!!!!!! FEW TV SILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT A VERY GOOD AND AFFORDABLE PRICE
I would love to patronize you,but my fear is that you can sell a repaired tv to me instead of UK used,since you are into repair also.

2 Likes

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
sunlawphy:
Good Day Everyone U Can Order For Ur Tv Here[fairly Used Uk] U Can Also Post Your Tv Problem Here I Will Be Ready To Assist....

I have a LG 43 inches tv. I noticed that the motion picture is blurry especially when watching football match. what do u think can be done? Is there any settings i need to check?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Greatzeus:

I would love to patronize you,but my fear is that you can sell a repaired tv to me instead of UK used,since you are into repair also.
what I do is that after getting d tv from clearance I make sure that I service d TV fully so that customers will not be able to complain about d tv....the reason is because even some UK used TV do have some minor fault that u might not aware of unless u are into the business

2 Likes

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Bigsteveg:

I have a LG 43 inches tv. I noticed that the motion picture is blurry especially when watching football match. what do u think can be done? Is there any settings i need to check?
can u post d pics of d tv picture just to know better d fault
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Lewismartins69: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
just give us d full price tag especially from ur 40 to 47 inch led tv or so... and Wat abt pipo that are not in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lewismartins69:
just give us d full price tag especially from ur 40 to 47 inch led tv or so... and Wat abt pipo that are not in Lagos
It Is Not That I Can't Give U D Full Price Tag But D Price Of D Tv I Sell Do Fluctuate Depending On The Amount I Cleared Them........For Example That 58 Inches Samsung That Is Above When I Estimated The Amount I Cleared It By Removing Other Amount Of Tv From The Cleareance Price The Price Is 90,000 And It Is Just Having Only Backlight Issue When I Tested D Tv At Shop.. And I Sell The Tv After Fully Serviced For 120,000 Due To The Way The Person Beg Me.. But Sopposing I Clear The Tv At 100,000 Or Above The Price I Am Going To Sell The Tv Will Be Different From The Previous Price Just Because Of The Change In Cleareance Price And For The Other Question I Do Transport Tv To Other State..............
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by ladokuntlad(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
sunlawphy:

It Is Not That I Can't Give U D Full Price Tag But D Price Of D Tv I Sell Do Fluctuate Depending On The Amount I Cleared Them........For Example That 58 Inches Samsung That Is Above When I Estimated The Amount I Cleared It By Removing Other Amount Of Tv From The Cleareance Price The Price Is 90,000 And It Is Just Having Only Backlight Issue When I Tested D Tv At Shop.. And I Sell The Tv After Fully Serviced For 120,000 Due To The Way The Person Beg Me.. But Sopposing I Clear The Tv At 100,000 Or Above The Price I Am Going To Sell The Tv Will Be Different From The Previous Price Just Because Of The Change In Cleareance Price And For The Other Question I Do Transport Tv To Other State..............

please do you have this panel. And how much does it cost to replace it including changing the led light

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Lewismartins69: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
sunlawphy:

what about someone that is not staying in Lagos how do d person get d tv
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by samoney: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
put the tvs u have and their price list

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
ladokuntlad:

please do you have this panel. And how much does it cost to replace it including changing the led light
That Is Vestel Power Though That Power Is Scarce Because That Power Model Has Use More Than 7 Years.So That One Exactly Is Not Available But The One That Will Work For It Is Available.............And Have U Try In Repairing The Power Or U Just Wish To Change The Power Completely?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lewismartins69:
what about someone that is not staying in Lagos how do d person get d tv
I Do Send The Goods Through Transport Service That Are Going To Other State So Most People Who Buy Goods From Me Usually Get There Goods At The Parking Arena Fully loaded And Tested For Them......Even In Some Places Especially In Portharcourt And Other Very Far Distance Places The Buyer Will Have To Sign Back For Collection Of Products After Having Conversation With The Real Owner Of The Products.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
samoney:
put the tvs u have and their price list
it is not that I can't be posting TV and their price but imagine I post a TV pics today and by tomorrow or in two days time I tell u that d TV is already sold out it will be like I am posting lies or customers TV. The main reason is that most tv I cleared don't use up to 5 days with me and d maximum I have experienced so far is 8 days. the reason why things are like this is that I don't operate only on nairaland I operate also on other platforms and I also have people who buy tv from me and resell d TV to others so that's just it...but if u are in need of tv just kindly specify the inches u want and I will let u know if it is available or not.......so that's just it..........THANKS..........
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Lewismartins69: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2018
sunlawphy:

it is not that I can't be posting TV and their price but imagine I post a TV pics today and by tomorrow or in two days time I tell u that d TV is already sold out it will be like I am posting lies or customers TV. The main reason is that most tv I cleared don't use up to 5 days with me and d maximum I have experienced so far is 8 days. the reason why things are like this is that I don't operate only on nairaland I operate also on other platforms and I also have people who buy tv from me and resell d TV to others so that's just it...but if u are in need of tv just kindly specify the inches u want and I will let u know if it is available or not.......so that's just it..........THANKS..........
but sometimes if goods enter do well to inform us for us to know even though d goods is later been purchased or sold we can get reference of Wat we want when we re ready for purchasing
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Lewismartins69: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2018
sunlawphy:

60000 and above depending on d brand of d tv and d quality of the tv u want.....
pls explain more on the quality aspect
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by ladokuntlad(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
sunlawphy:

That Is Vestel Power Though That Power Is Scarce Because That Power Model Has Use More Than 7 Years.So That One Exactly Is Not Available But The One That Will Work For It Is Available.............And Have U Try In Repairing The Power Or U Just Wish To Change The Power Completely?

Bro I dont mind repairing the panel if it is feasible.

Also if u can avail me the price of a new panel i will b happy

Can u help me repair/purchase the panel

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Lewismartins69:
but sometimes if goods enter do well to inform us for us to know even though d goods is later been purchased or sold we can get reference of Wat we want when we re ready for purchasing
ok have heard you sir I will try my possible best to always update u.......
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Lewismartins69:
pls explain more on the quality aspect
ok let me give u an example based on d quality..there are some lg and other tv products that are being produced nowadays with board and power in d same phase u can never use such tv to compare the TV that the board and power are in different phase because the one in d same phase have 60% probability of maximum of 5 complete years before the main board ic starts to malfunction and not only that the screen is also part of their quality............ so that's just it........
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
ladokuntlad:

ok u can contact me if u want to repair the panel.....and the price of another one is 12000 so its your choice......
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
!!!!!!!!!¡!!!GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! ¡!!! ANY TV PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!!!!! ¡??!!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good day everyone tv are now available in good condition mainly 26" 32" 37" 42" and lots more check pics below

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
neat 26" going for #30,000 @bonaza price for nairalanders......32" going for 45,000 and lots more......
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by ladokuntlad(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
sunlawphy:
neat 26" going for #30,000 @bonaza price for nairalanders......32" going for 45,000 and lots more......
Do u av a wifi enabled tv @40'' above

ladokuntlad:

Still coming to repair this
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
ladokuntlad:
40"is currently not available but 55" is available for that spec
ok sir no prob
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
ladokuntlad:
40"is currently not available but 55" is available for that spec
ok sir no prob
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Flooerin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
my 32" flickers and has line at the top.
what could be the problem and at what cost can i repair?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Flooerin:
my 32" flickers and has line at the top.
what could be the problem and at what cost can i repair?
For that issue sir,it is based on two option first is by repairing the screen(I.e by changing the screen top flex)which is 50/50 I.e it might work and and it might not work in some cases but if it did not work it mean that u will have to change the screen completely and if it work your price will be less compared to u changing the entire screen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.