Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] (990 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2018
@Fabinfos

Watch this video which shows two guys robbing a store, then another robber comes in with a gun.

Well, the next thing that happens is really weird. As the two guys team up against the armed robber and takes him out.

Watch this video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McXZKrv5kS0&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://fabinfos.com/see-drama-another-thief-comes-gun-two-guys-robbing-store-video/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] by Jakumo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
The two guys robbing the store had to be military trained. The way one slid that carton of cigarettes towards the counter where the gunman stood, whilst the second shop lifter whipped around the display shelves so friggin' fast, before tackling the gunman and disarming him quickler than the eye can follow.

Those two shop-lifters were a cut above your ordinary street hoodlum. There was some martial arts on display in this video, and the coordination of those two men hints at military tactical training. Too bad that pair went into crime, but at least they decided never to rob anyone while armed, and they did the store owner a good turn, albeit whilst helping themselves to goods from his store shelves.

Ha ha those two guys did have a sense of humor. Even after disarming the robber and handing the pump shotgun to the shop owner, the two "Good Samaritans" still fled with their own loot from the store display shelves, stuffed into the backpack.

1 Like

Re: Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
I beg where I go buy python that will swallow Nigeria
Re: Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] by meezynetwork(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Goes ‘mad’ In Ondo Bank, Beats Official / Man Cauhgt Rapping 8-years Girl, Stripped & Flogged Publicly In Rivers (Photos) / 'I Am In UK With My Debit Card, Nigerian Using My Card In Nigeria' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.