Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos (2103 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Adorable In Nice Sunday Outfits (photos) / Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by Daily4mative: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2018
Award winning Nollywood actress shares photos of her new look.
Infact Oge okoye is one of those beautiful people that never changes in look.
Evergreen beauty is what I call her. She shared this with below caption:-
Set your life on fire and seek those who fan your flames…Everyone must not be around you..Defend your light with your life beautiful people.Seek those that feed/throw logs into your flames and not those pissing on it…
Friends what do you think about her new look in her new outfit >>>❤️ visit link for more photos https://welldonenaija.com/actress-oge-okoye-looking-glamorously-inviting-in-a-beautiful-dress-see-photos/

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by Daily4mative: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2018
Daily4mative:
Award winning Nollywood actress shares photos of her new look.
Infact Oge okoye is one of those beautiful people that never changes in look.
Evergreen beauty is what I call her. She shared this with below caption:-
Set your life on fire and seek those who fan your flames…Everyone must not be around you..Defend your light with your life beautiful people.Seek those that feed/throw logs into your flames and not those pissing on it…
Friends what do you think about her new look in her new outfit >>>❤️ visit link for more photos https://welldonenaija.com/actress-oge-okoye-looking-glamorously-inviting-in-a-beautiful-dress-see-photos/
really a nice look
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by wahles(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Op status no do u, u still wan ftc
Daily4mative:
really a nice look
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by Daily4mative: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
wahles:
what are you talking about? hope it isn't robot writing in arbitrary words?
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by Daily4mative: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2018
wahles:
or are you the owner of nairaland? or the site welldonenaija.com ? what are you talking about?
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by wahles(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Daily4mative:
or are you the owner of nairaland? or the site welldonenaija.com ? what are you talking about?

Lol, it's obvious u don't get it. Read properly and carefully, though I doubt u ld ever get it.

Welldonemynicur# grin

Infact I don vex. Na hear dz story go sleep. No f.P
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by ladeb: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2018
baeish
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by Daily4mative: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2018
wahles:

Lol, it's obvious u don't get it. Read properly and carefully, though I doubt u ld ever get it.

Welldonemynicur# grin

Infact I don vex. Na hear dz story go sleep. No f.P
lolz... I tried to decode that but too short to know. but sounds like I was madly in love with my baby that I had to join the comment. was that what you meant?
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by wahles(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Daily4mative:

lolz... I tried to decode that but too short to know. but sounds like I was madly in love with my baby that I had to join the comment. was that what you meant?

Eureka! Exactly

But why ur blood come dey hot b4?
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos by Daily4mative: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
wahles:

Eureka! Exactly
But why ur blood come dey hot b4?
lolz. I lov dat girl die

(1) (Reply)

Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts / Download! Odunlade Adekola And Sanyeri Performs ‘sho Mo Age Mi Ni’ | Must Watch / Made Of Gold! Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.