Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink (2209 Views)

Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Human Ken Doll Undergoes Surgery That Cost $28,000 For Rib Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink by ThatIsokoGuy(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
The Nigerian cosmetologist also known as PinkestGuy is from Warri,Delta state the CEO of Nature Secrete Skincare /Spa shop in Delta state ,one of the world wide known beautician,after PELA TONYE OKIEMUTE.
I always post on his IG @Victory_rihanne,he all about pink,
The delta guy also own a White Benz but later sprayed it pink, he said he developed lOve for the color because that was the color his mum brought him up with,the Nigerian male barbie Said that the his love for the color has got nothing to do with his sexuality,he also said he not only love pink but also other beautiful cool and warm colors, like blue, purple, red, green etc

You can also check his facebook @ Chelsea Johnson, to see for your self

Re: Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink by kunlesufyan(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2018
Wetin we no go see?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink by eTECTIVe(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2018
gay... Bobrisky wanabe... Bobrisky jus simply opened d door for dem
Re: Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink by josh123(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2018
i am tired of nigeria i am packing to my village angry
Re: Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink by superdols(f): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Ode
Re: Meet The Nigerian Ken Doll Pinkest Guy Who Owns 75% Of His Stuffs In Pink by florakims(f): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
So, a pair of slippers and few boxers is now 75 percent? What won't people do for attention? mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Easy Braids Hairstyles | Best Braided Hairstyles For Black Women / Body Toning Cream Needed In Ilorin / Facial Beard Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.