Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! (37353 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Onyinye15(f): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Money must be made,

Genuinely
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by ZombieBuster: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Ibo weddings can be so dry.

Be spraying money while the guests remain hungry.

They can be so stingy with food!

Meanwhile, PLEASE VOTE EFE FOR the money cool

You problem is hunger

2 Likes

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by motherfucker: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
AlexReports:
More here
this alexreports knows people ooo. dude is connected
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by TheKingIsHere: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thats how we roll in delta state cool

God bless delta state.

God bless Akwa Ibom state.

God bless Nigerdelta region and its people cool

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by ScienceStudent1: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by BigBrother9ja: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
ZombieBuster:

You problem is hunger
Ohu
Oru
Ume

Please leave me alone.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by TheKingIsHere: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Sorry to burst your tribalistic bubble, but it isnt an igbo wedding.

Try harder next time

2 Likes

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
When there's money, men enjoy weddings more than ladies sef. Only when it's pinching you see them frowning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by arinze3131(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin money good ooo
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by CallMeGrace(f): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
If na yoruba wedding, you no go even see food chop not to talk of money rain.
Ah! bros, must you talk. undecided
NwaChibuzor:
Ah! bros, must you talk.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

are they igbos undecided
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by kenex4ever(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

try harder.

No f**k given!

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Jethrolite(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
That na big lie. It is only at yoruba parties I have seen food and felt like I was going to die. It was at a Yoruba party I was given a menu and served as if I was dinning in an hotel-OK it was actually an hotel. It was a Yoruba party I ate 7 course meal including oriental and was given full grilled fish on my way out, just to make sure I didn't have to worry about food even when I got home that day.

Yorubas organise the best and well organised parties in Nigeria and I am deltan because the default mentality is to think I'm yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Control your jealousy!

Spraying money has been a norm even before you were born

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by faragai24: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
HML to you.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by tonapuck: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:

Money rain Really?? was the money served to people that attended the ceremony together with food, because I really can't understand where you're coming from.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
Then y going in d first place u for go to where dey wil b spending ritual or looted money where u will eat d kind of food u come to eat in ur life...oponu
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by sexyglow(f): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
What's the inspiration behind that red and black cake?
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by fifty5(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
baba that one na lie everybody no say na yoruba get party even igbo and hausa self know
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by wescoo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is fantastic. I wish fruitful matrimony home.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is no one concerned that this is a civil offence glaringly displayed on social media and all we can do is to hail it.

SMH
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by lonelydora: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
AlexReports:
More

Who is that man wearing shirt and trouser amd tying wrapper on it?
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by cremedelacreme: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cubana CEO, Obinna Iyiegbu, Okpole 1 of Oba. I sight you.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by ufuosman(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Congrats
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
That na big lie. It is only at yoruba parties I have seen food and felt like I was going to die. It was at a Yoruba party I was given a menu and served as if I was dinning in an hotel-OK it was actually an hotel. It was a Yoruba party I ate 7 course meal including oriental and was given full grilled fish on my way out, just to make sure I didn't have to worry about food even when I got home that day.

Yorubas organise the best and well organised parties in Nigeria and I am deltan because the default mentality is to think I'm yoruba.

100% on point.

And I am yoruba.

No matter how poor they are, they prepare for all their guests.

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
sexyglow:
What's the inspiration behind that red and black cake?
it not Biafra hope u known
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by tutudesz: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jethrolite:

Na only drinks we dey serve O!
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by ensamy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Obogi ima in action shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by chukzyfcbb: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
how come the Cubans chief priest isn't in this photo, how will his GM be having his Traditional Marriage and he isn't there.

Abi Alex report you did a shoddy job? Cubana Chief priest alone will spray 1m+

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Bride's Name Come First On A Wedding Invitation? / Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince / About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.