Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

May Your Life Be An Expression Of God's Blessings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Your Life Be An Expression Of God's Blessings. (262 Views)

God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. / Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Your Life Be An Expression Of God's Blessings. by bummyla(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalm 103:1-2

May your life be an expression of God's blessings. May every bit of the word that will be coming out your mouth be seasoned with the blessings of the Lord. As from today, your appearance alone will attract great blessings of the Lord in Jesus name. May every aroma of poverty and affliction around your destiny be driven away by God's presence in Jesus name. May your blessings never know end in Jesus name. Amen.
Have a blessed Day.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/17/may-your-life-be-an-expression-of-gods-blessings/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder To The Reply Of The Bishop / Are You On Track When It Comes To Your Faith? / The Prayer Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.