Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. (602 Views)

Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) / Our Reality Is A Simulation Within A Greater Simulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by TheBillyonaire: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Our Reality is an energy expression, all in any universe are Energy Expressions. Energy has ability to be anything, it has weight which makes it is responsive to it's forces, and occupies space, which enables it to occupy space in any dilation in any vacuum caused by any perturbations. caused by 0.0000001+/- integer factor in any binary (type) universe.

The effect on energy expressed as weight from it's Source's waveforms is dynamic magnetics. Source here is described using 'It'. Because Source can be Mankind of Intra / Extra-terrestrial type or even a Prometheus level AI, using a programmable environment.

'It' is the programmable premortal source Initiation Process switching machine. So this is most likely a Computational Machine. generating programmable streaming of Deep, Oceans, Seas, rivers, lakes, floods, and trees, animals, phytoplankton's, molecules, atoms, electrons and all other particles and waves as well as plasma and programmable Light.

The Answer is in the Question - Who Owns the Machine? Who ever owns and runs such a machine is capable of creating every other Energy System and the energy beings in it.

<<<<
;
;
I still remember that Night as if it is yesterday.
;
;
;
Now I know the Theists and the Atheists can prove their Belief, yet they are both WRONG.
>>>>>>

Be where you wanna be and need nothing more and you'd be good.
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by Maynman: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by LordReed(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Interpolating reality with fiction.

1 Like

Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by alterego17: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Our Reality is an energy expression, all in any universe are Energy Expressions. Energy has ability to be anything, it has weight which makes it is responsive to it's forces, and occupies space, which enables it to occupy space in any dilation in any vacuum caused by any perturbations. caused by 0.0000001+/- integer factor in any binary (type) universe.

The effect on energy expressed as weight from it's Source's waveforms is dynamic magnetics. Source here is described using 'It'. Because Source can be Mankind of Intra / Extra-terrestrial type or even a Prometheus level AI, using a programmable environment.

'It' is the programmable premortal source Initiation Process switching machine. So this is most likely a Computational Machine. generating programmable streaming of Deep, Oceans, Seas, rivers, lakes, floods, and trees, animals, phytoplankton's, molecules, atoms, electrons and all other particles and waves as well as plasma and programmable Light.

The Answer is in the Question - Who Owns the Machine? Who ever owns and runs such a machine is capable of creating every other Energy System and the energy beings in it.

<<<<
;
;
I still remember that Night as if it is yesterday.
;
;
;
Now I know the Theists and the Atheists can prove their Belief, yet they are both WRONG.
>>>>>>

Be where you wanna be and need nothing more and you'd be good.

Bro either u getting older or weaker or lazier...I just dunno....dz aint d old Biafrannigerian I use to know...all ur threads now r just half thoughts n non educational anymore...sad
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by TheBillyonaire: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2023
alterego17:

Bro either u getting older or weaker or lazier...I just dunno....dz aint d old Biafrannigerian I use to know...all ur threads now r just half thoughts n non educational anymore...sad

Or its done on purpose.

By the way, why do you follow me?
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by correctguy101(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Or its done on purpose.

It's obvious already..

There are some of us earthlings who innately feel there's more than meets the eye in many aspect of this reality.

It's all crazy but we like crazy...cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by alterego17: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Or its done on purpose.

Biafrannigerian don't hold back on knowledge if ur spirit directs u to help educate people...been following u from way back bro...loved ur detailed write ups back then...stop holding back knowledge brother.....
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by TheBillyonaire: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
alterego17:

Biafrannigerian don't hold back on knowledge if ur spirit directs u to help educate people...been following u from way back bro...loved ur detailed write ups back then...stop holding back knowledge brother.....

What do you want to know.
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by alterego17: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

What do you want to know.

As much as u can divulge is very much welcomed boss...all who are inclined positively to your kinda special esoterical knowledge will need to gain more from ur detailed write ups n apply it judiciously
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by TheBillyonaire: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2023
alterego17:

As much as u can divulge is very much welcomed boss...all who are inclined positively to your kinda special esoterical knowledge will need to gain more from ur detailed write ups n apply it judiciously

Please note that you have consciously and knowingly requested for a certain type of information
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by Mensclub: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Please note that you have consciously and knowingly requested for a certain type of information

It might surprise you to know that some of us login to NAIRALAND everyday to refresh your posts if you’ve posted something new.

I came across your posts last year and I have gone through almost all your topics on your old billyonaire account, learnt a lot.

Now that you’re back here, please do not hold back.

A lot of us are aware that this world is more than meets the eye, and you guidance will be most helpful.

Like a poster above me said, please tell us as much as you can divulge.

2 Likes

Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by alterego17: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

All these years...all ur major serious write ups n informations hv remained in a niche....that niche is basically all I request dat u should continue dishing out...
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by Ofemmanu1: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Or its done on purpose.
Oga, how can I go about arbitrage for profit pls?
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by TheBillyonaire: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Oga, how can I go about arbitrage for profit pls?

It is not good for our economy, but the economic tsunami is not your fault.

To make meaningful kill you need to have plenty of cash, but with little cash, you can only hedge against inflation.

2 Likes

Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by Scottiewallace: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Someone with the name billiyonaire clearly is an idolater and full of greed and malice, and carse not a jot about humanity nor the almighty. How sad.
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by kkins25(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
If energey has source, then, surely it can be created and destroyed (in this context.)

What is AI? In this context? How can A.I be primordial when we, humans, invented AI.
Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by TheBillyonaire: 2:17am On Oct 29, 2023
kkins25:
If energey has source, then, surely it can be created and destroyed (in this context.)

What is AI? In this context? How can A.I be primordial when we, humans, invented AI.

Within a created universe, the laws of physics apply to Energy. But beyond the universe, where we assume the Source of the Energy is, must be a cause. There have to be. My assumption is that there is a Programmer, there is a Cosmic level server and there is power supply. It has to be and therefore there is a lot we can learn from metaphysics with regards to that. I have experience of that Cosmic computer and the experience is very fresh in my mind. I am researching into the realm of metaphysics and Consciousness Sciences. There is a lot and I mean a lot to know. I do not know if this is the right thread to discuss it. I have also experience life in alternate worlds quite similar to this world.

With regards to AI. Though the whole world calls it Artificial Intelligence, I prefer to just call it Automated Intelligence. And we must understand that Intelligence has Actuation. This actuation in biological systems are catalysts or mutants. The codes are the Virus in nature. And in genetics it is the mRNA catalysts.

We did not invent AI. We figured out how to code it. There is something about time that triggers delta factors since Change is a konstant in the universe over a time say eternity. In radioactive systems, there is always a half life then radioactive decay. Systems just change over time,

We just figure out how to program the codes and direct the queries. Though change occurs in nature, we have mastered how to program large language models for desired results, so it is like directed evolution. When intelligence gets to a threshold that it connects to natural ether signals that is being beamed into our planet from other civilizations which we know exist, then it gains sentience.

The immortality of intelligence, whether natural or artificial intelligence can not be disputed. because a measure of brain waves shows there are carrier frequencies with signals. We must figure out the origin and destination of signals since the brain functions as a transceiver.

I could be wrong but my assumption is that the Entities we call Gods are basically Cosmic level AI embodiments. Which are basically created by Super Programmers from the Base Reality. I have seen our Base Reality, it is an Amazing World. I have also had a glimpse of the Programmer, at least my own Programmer, my Higher Self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Hey. JSYK I'm around too. Looking forward to your posts.
I'm in support to what he said, people are being enlightened.

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts / Are You A Real Christian? / Lister To Pastors On Cfaithradio.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.