Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Do I Have The Right To Be Angry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Have The Right To Be Angry (426 Views)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have The Right To Be Angry by 2morogobeta(f): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Daughter did not get married and had a child out of wedlock and still lives with baby daddy

Daughter alive and well
Child alive and well

Grandmother alive and well

Me
Virgin up to now age 24
Served God fervently

My mother is dead I am broken and my future child will never meet its grandma

I am so angry

When I see people living bad lives
But they are alive and well

Whilst my mother born again Christian who gave to charity is dead and Rotting

I'm so angry and there is no one to be angry too

I have lost faith in God and miss her so much
Re: Do I Have The Right To Be Angry by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2018
2morogobeta:
Daughter did not get married and had a child out of wedlock and still lives with baby daddy

Daughter alive and well
Child alive and well

Me
Virgin up to now age 24
Served God fervently

I am so angry

are u the only person in this world that have problem?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Be Angry by Ephaig: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
2morogobeta:

Daughter alive and well
Child alive and well

Me
Virgin up to now age 24
Served God fervently

I am so angry

So?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Be Angry by Martinez19(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
I understand your plight. Don't listen to the heartless christians on this thread. It's a religious illusion that wicked and "immoral" people would meet a bad end and miserable fate while the good and "moral" would have a happy and blissful end. The world doesn't work like that. Good things can happen to anybody and bad things can happen to anybody. The world is cause and effect. You reap the consequences of your actions.
This religious illusion has brought nothing but the senseless and fruitless questions of "why does good things happen to wicked people?" and "why does bad things happen to good people?" just like the why the god delusion has brought the time wasting question of "why there is suffering in the world?".
Cheer up, religious gods don't exist, religion is ridiculous garbage, voodoo, witchcraft, spells and curses, charms, incantations and other world mysticism are bunk.

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of False Teaching / BREAKING: Popular Christian Evangelist, Rev. Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.