Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States (15379 Views)

JAMB Uncovers 706,189 Illegal Admissions, Fingers UNN, Others / Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret / JAMB Uncovers Another Missing N26 Million (2) (3) (4)

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Nasir123(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is what I'm talking about.

Every Nigeria is a potential criminal.
Every institution in Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by xreal: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oloyede should be the minister of Power, Petroleum, Health, Education and Justice; come 2019.

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by bellazz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Seems truly we will stone someone After they reveal what happened in other state oo
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by solid3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmm, to think of it that the culprits might have paid tithe on these money.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by kanayo76: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
sai baba, oficial saint.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by kanayo76: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
old criminals, trying to implicate innecent snake.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by chloedogie(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cromcruach91:

The report does not say under whose regime the incident happened, and even if it happened under Jonathan, Jonathan did not tell them to go and steal the money, and they should not have used the general corruption under his, or this current regime to steal.

Did you read the news last year how many billions jamb remitted into the account of the govt? And it was said that was the first time in years it ever happened. You should have asked the previous administration what happened. Probably nobody wrote jamb under good luck admin. Truth is this admin might not be performing up to expectations but it is one million miles better than that Jonathan led own. If no better candidate runs come 2019, I will prefer to vote 76 year old buhari. I can never thumb my print for anyone that has something to do with that Jonathan led administration.

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Abee79(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
To hell with JAMB . . . the bastard.s kept me at home for four (4) years!
#scrapjambnow
#tohellwithjamb
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
HigherEd:
A serious Govt would have appointed Oloyede as Efcc chairman already.
Lalasticlala

Don't forget that whatever scandal he uncover as EFCC boss he must wait for court ruling, so don't expect any change even if they will appoint current custom comptroller

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by WorldRichest: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cromcruach91:

The report does not say under whose regime the incident happened, and even if it happened under Jonathan, Jonathan did not tell them to go and steal the money, and they should not have used the general corruption under his, or this current regime to steal.

So it was Buhari that told them to go and steal. When a drunk president says "Stealing is not Corruption" is he not encouraging is fellow thieves to go on stealing jamboree??

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by mcbau2020: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=1x2x3 post=65146321]Jonathan said something and I think most Nigerians were too timid to understand.

Stealing is not corruption.

If someone steals public fund he should be considered a thief and judged under criminal law as a common theif. When you say he is corrupt you may not likely use criminal law on them.

When embezzlement happens in private institution the culprit is usually tagged a theif with the word "Stolen" attached to whatever sum missing this gives room for such person to be considered a thief not corrupt.

If a politician steals instead of the public seeing him as a theif and be persecuted as a criminal the language changes to corruption.
you are very correct, we should always call a spade by its name which is spade, corruption is a broad term, anyone that steal or embezzle public fund should not be seen as corruption rather than thief.

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by mcbau2020: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
1x2x3:
Jonathan said something and I think most Nigerians were too timid to understand.

If someone steals public fund he should be considered a thief and judged under criminal law as a common theif. When you say he is corrupt you may not likely use criminal law on them.

When embezzlement happens in private institution the culprit is usually tagged a theif with the word "Stolen" attached to whatever sum missing this gives room for such person to be considered a thief not corrupt.

If a politician steals instead of the public seeing him as a theif and be persecuted as a criminal the language changes to corruption.

you are very correct, we should always call a spade by its name which is spade, corruption is a broad term, anyone that steal or embezzle public fund should not be seen as corruption rather than thief.

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Rocha's erect magube statues and he was impeached
Rochas erect that woman statues she was defeated
Rochas erect zuma statues he resigned

Please rocahs should help mould buhari and erect it
To save us from all these kind of news.

Someone please remind me that lady name

na true o shuo
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by bnsheikh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
prof. Oloyede is d only leader we av in Nigeria. what a man of sincere integrity. I didn't regret being a student under ur leadership in the university of Ilorin. the only man I wish 2 b like.

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by punche(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kuku just kill us
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by deebsman1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
HigherEd:
Lalasticlala
He's doing good job no doubt but let him probe the Kwara state office where his wife was the head of jamb for so many years and his son that he gave undeserved favors while he was the VC at the University of Ilorin.
This is a man who appointed his own son as a Lecturer in the University and gave him sabatical leave of four years immediately before stepping into class at all with 40million from the school's purse. Who is deceiving who??

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by ifrosh: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Nigeria my country.
I denounce bad thing in ur life
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by ifrosh: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Nigeria my country.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by mckazzy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
You need a spiritual rebirth.

Your case is Pathetic.

odogwubiafra:
Corruption everywhere you go. Buhari is just an epitome of corruption.

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by LZAA: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Rocha's erect magube statues and he was impeached
Rochas erect that woman statues she was defeated
Rochas erect zuma statues he resigned

Please rocahs should help mould buhari and erect it
To save us from all these kind of news.

Someone please remind me that lady name
sirleaf johnson grin grin
though i think her second term had elapsed hence she wasn't defeated
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by AlBaqir(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
HigherEd:
Lalasticlala

He's a no nonsense man of integrity.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Pataricatering(f): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
odogwubiafra:
and you actually got eight brainless people like you to like ur comment !

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by sleem2017(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Corruption everywhere!!!!!!!!!! Jamb should quickly audit the account of all state and see the level of corruption in each state. The most funny things is most of these corrupt people is still blaming Buhari

We seriously need God intervention in these country

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by kolaaderin: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
1x2x3:
Jonathan said something and I think most Nigerians were too timid to understand.

He quoted it as Mare stealing is not corruption. And also said how much did Nwobodo stole to deserve been locked up ordinary money that can not buy a peaguot 405 now. The mumu has forgotten that 2million naira in 1983 when a brand new 504 was selling for less than 5 thousand naira is billion in equivalent now.

There is no need trying to misquote GEJ the thieving spirit runs in his family like peak milk. Its in you
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by kolaaderin: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pataricatering:
and you actually got eight brainless people like you to like ur comment !

Abi ooo. We don't know what else they want Buhari to do. Corruption cases been exposed every now and then they would still blame him as if all those are not what has been happening in the past without anyone raising an eye brow.
Those millions used to be shared among them with no trace before now, but now that jamb now remit tangible money to federal purse with a serious man in control of Jamb activities, the shady deals are been exposed.
In 2019 continuity of this is all we pray for, sanity most be restored to this country by fire by force we most not go back to Egypt I repeat, we most not allow those thieves to snatch our governance again.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
ifrosh:

How does it relate to my submission and to the topic under discussion? Please, always respect other people's submission okay?
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by 1x2x3: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
kolaaderin:

He quoted it as Mare stealing is not corruption. And also said how much did Nwobodo stole to deserve been locked up ordinary money that can not buy a peaguot 405 now. The mumu has forgotten that 2million naira in 1983 when a brand new 504 was selling for less than 5 thousand naira is billion in equivalent now.

There is no need trying to misquote GEJ the thieving spirit runs in his family like peak milk. Its in you

And did he make points of treating looters as thieves or not?

Is stealing corruption to you?
Would you refer to someone who steals as a thief or corrupt?
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by ifrosh: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lanre4uonly:

How does it relate to my submission and to the topic under discussion? Please, always respect other people's submission okay?

so someone cannot pray for u again....issorite i don mind my business����
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by skales67(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
WorldRichest:

All the stolen money reported above happened under the watch of the drunk ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonascam. The current JAMB boss is here to jail the thieves. So read, investigate and understand and stop embarrassing your family on the net.

You are the one who is embarrassing your family and yourself on the net. Go back and read the article again from the beginning and see the very first 3 words there..."Fresh Fraud Cases"...please is 2009-2015 still fresh? Continue abusing GEJ...a man who is 100,000,000,000 times better than all the male members of your kindred both dead, living and unborn.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by malikisunday(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kogi must be mentioned what kind of state is this, making evil headline everyday
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by semyman: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
odogwubiafra:
. Thank you

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
odogwubiafra:
idiot, Instead Of You To Appreciate Buhari For This You Are Playing Blame Game.

Nigerian Army 79RRI Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 For Prescreeni / 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. / Uniuyo Admission List