Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man (3660 Views)

Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / 9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by adadike281(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Max24:
Am coming for you , right ?
Abeg, no come for me o. na beg I dey o.
Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by ballerin(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
adadike281:
doggy
Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by Max24: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
adadike281:
No, since u said yoruba girls are dirty we should propose to igbo girls like u. Thats what i mean oo. Not a threat oo.
Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by adadike281(f): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Max24:
No, since u said yoruba girls are dirty we should propose to igbo girls like u. Thats what i mean oo. Not a threat oo.
lol, in that case, ayam waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by shallysgirl: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
mercyville:

Dirty,stinking,smelly soiled pant,have you drunk some corpse water this morning?Afonja mines the skull,Ojuku eats the skull and wash it down with their favourite corpse water.. grin grin grin
Keep up with your skull mining. Good day. tongue
Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by dealslip(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
What will the Yoruba man do in turn for whoever marries him. It seems all a Yoruba man needs is a nanny or better still Housemaid.

2 Likes

Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by maestroferddi: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ivorianaija:

In my staying in Nigeria for these past 2 months I have come to realize that a lot of people tend to put down easterners. I didn't know tribalism was that much of a problem here.
They are just lazily envious.

If Igbos were not enterprising and successful, nobody would have made an object of hate all in an attempt to couch frustration and low self esteem...
Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by mercyville: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
shallysgirl:
Keep up with your skull mining. Good day. tongue
Keep scavenging for skulls,skull scavenger
Keep up eating every skull that comes near your dirty smelly bony mouth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by DerideGull(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yari.ba men are the only human beings who keep one concubine on every street of Local Government Area in Yari.ba land.
Re: Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man by mercyville: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eboe.la men are the only human beings who keep 4 olosho concubines on each street of the federation.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Stripped Herself unclad In A Bid To See The President (pic) / Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians / David Lyon Will Be Sworn In As Bayelsa State Governor In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.