Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future (20450 Views)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Harbdulrasaq(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
It’s no longer considered a big deal to see entertainers get involved in politics and get appointed into political office.

There are many examples of celebs who have become politicians. Some of them include Desmond Elliot, Richard Mofe Damijo, Okey Bakassi and others.

There are some who have even declared their intention to run for office and not wait to be appointed. Popular Fuji musician Pasuma recently took to his Instagram page to share his desire to become president of Nigeria in future. He said he wants to be in office so he can erase poverty once and for all.

As expected, some of his fans have already started showing their support. But others aren’t so sure about his plan. One Tayodesilver even wrote that:

“Dnt try it joor ur too precious to us than you putting ur self under such wahala . nigeria problem no go fit solve as easy as that .keep ur head my hero.hw will they celebrate a president that u av nt yet been celebrated.igi araba nla ni pasuma nile ati loke okun.u r already a president u may nt know it.pls we luv u.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/pasuma-declares-his-intention-to-become.html

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by madridguy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
No problem, make I finish my 8 years first. tongue

18 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Jayson1: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
President of Fujì Music Artist Of Nigeria. grin

52 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Boldstar(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
I also wish to bag 3 Nobel prizes in the future - Peace, Literature and Medicine.

It is good to dream big. Aim for the stars. If you don't reach the stars, your efforts may get you the moon. Either way, you'll achieve what most people could not achieve.

Pasuma, if you do not get the presidency, you might achieve LG Chairman which is the bigger plus because it's where you can be closest to the people.

16 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
I FORESEE MYSELF BECOMING THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND

TO BAN EVERY BAN-ABLE PRRSON IN THIS FORUM

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Rayfield: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Agberos: "If Baba can do it, Paso can do it"
Chachachachaaa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Not after I become

Nigeria president for 15yrs

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Bolustical: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
What have you done/are you doing to 'erase' poverty in your immediate location?

9 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Stanleyville(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
i only came to read funny comments cos i kno i wont be disapointed for sure!.

4 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Money dey shak u
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Shepeteri: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by AuntyAmope(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
It shall not be well for the mod that banned my account simply because I corrected a foolish girl here angry

7 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by RexTramadol1: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
If wishes were horses......

See wetin Buhari cause, anybody feels they're better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by solid3(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is he mad ni?

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by mania92(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
And osupa the vice president Abi...
pala pala.... Ilu apala

Anyways for swift and reliable Data subscription for all networks...check my signature

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by fa4dmike(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Na wa oo.... every body wants to b the president.. I pray it works out Oga just contest against baba bubu and u don't even need a campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by xreal: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Will he give his speeches in Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oh orisirisi
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Coitus: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
It's like he thinks they sing fuji music in aso rock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by LZAA: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
It’s no longer considered a big deal to see entertainers get involved in politics and get appointed into political office.

There are many examples of celebs who have become politicians. Some of them include Desmond Elliot, Richard Mofe Damijo, Okey Bakassi and others.

There are some who have even declared their intention to run for office and not wait to be appointed. Popular Fuji musician Pasuma recently took to his Instagram page to share his desire to become president of Nigeria in future. He said he wants to be in office so he can erase poverty once and for all.

As expected, some of his fans have already started showing their support. But others aren’t so sure about his plan. One Tayodesilver even wrote that:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/pasuma-declares-his-intention-to-become.html

but he is already president na
...of the owo mi da boys of the soup clan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by osazeeblue01: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Go and try your popularity in council 's election first and come back and tell us the result.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
After all a bloody driver became head of state. .undecided
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by VonTrapp: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Commot that stupid red cap first. Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by SirElaw(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
I’ll rather vote for Pasuma than for any known politician in 2019. Our politicians all have seared conscience. Very wicked set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Damilare6293: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
He meant president of fuji singers in Nigeria. No be your fault, na buhari cause am.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by taretoofine(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
What baba can do with body language, pasuma can do with fuji language

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by agbonkamen(f): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oga this is not life on stage o better stay to your calling o
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by AntiWailer: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
of PMAN ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by debolayinka(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
All those who have commented above me, please shift lemme faint.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caesar Confirms Split From Eva Alordiah Through Emotional Note [PICS] / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins / Tope Alabi Runs From The Police For Defrauding A Us-based Media Mogul!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.