Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future (20452 Views)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by computer0810(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
we r finish in dis country, buhari has given everybody hope to become d number 1 citizen due to is gullibility
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
He should learn English first! Not bad to contest,it a franchise right.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by computer0810(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:
If wishes were horses......

See wetin Buhari cause, anybody feels they're better than him.
must u display ur stupidity by dis long space in dis ur comment
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by ifrosh: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
i tot they said mans not hot...biko thus man is hot for brain.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by RexTramadol1: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
computer0810:
must u display ur stupidity by dis long space in dis ur comment
Fix your life's issues.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Coitus:
It's like he thinks they sing fuji music in aso rock
so that one issa joke?

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Odkosh: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rayfield:
Agberos: "If Baba can do it, Paso can do it"
Chachachachaaa
lol
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lool jokes of the century
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Sinbad24k: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
president ke

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Frankbaro(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
At least he will do better than Buhari. I'm very sure of that.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by ArcGibson(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
I doubt if he can speak English fluently. I remember the day he was invited to Teju babyface show, he spark inglish that day.

In own go worst pass Mama Peace
E go be season of comedy part 2.
Eni duro wo tan!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by blessingsonflee(f): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
God forbid. May that year not come
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by horlakunle25(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
AuntyAmope:
It shall not be well for the mod that banned my account simply because I corrected a foolish girl here angry
hmmmmm!! And u dont knw what if d person involve is d mod girfriend nko? Is it ur correction? People liike u will wish to correct d president wife in d future.......!!!

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by seunfape(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
ijoba yes you can .
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by john6006: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
be like say paso just smoke finish grin shocked
dem don dey decieve paso for back.......
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by pennywys(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Political offices are not made for types of Nigerian musicians. He stick to his musical career. Imagine having someone like Wizkid and Davido as president or state governors, people who hardly manage their personal income wishes to manage the federation account, that's a no no or better they keep dreaming nothing wrong about dreams.

Nigerian Musicians are not intellectual enough to hold political offices.

I rest my case
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Babakwara(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
You are indeed PRESIDENT already........world wide and pls dont join NIGERIA politics.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Binchim(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am terciturned! Well the presidency don be like wetin anybody fit say e won rule. But we are coming to that point were the least qualification to via for that post will be a doctorate. So to govern a whole nation now has turned joke
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Reelmii: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
a butterfly who thinks himself a bird, well is it not in nigeria everything is possible
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Reelmii: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
john6006:
be like say paso just smoke finish grin shocked dem don dey decieve paso for back.......
awon omo science students
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Metoa: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria politics is now a child's play... What a pity for my dear country angry
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by dollyptosh(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whining. Mcheew
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by hollywater: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Op,He never make mention of Nigeria. He might be talking of west Germany,Haiti,Peru or oduduwa rp.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whch future ar u planning of becoming nigerian presdo ?
U beta retire in music instead of coming to Nigeria dirty games
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whch future ar u planning of becoming nigerian presdo ?
U beta retire in music instead of coming to Nigeria dirty games
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Bjgirl1: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Same here smiley smiley smiley
Stanleyville:
i only came to read funny comments cos i kno i wont be disapointed for sure!.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by baby124: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
He will get many votes.
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by Yommy247(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
N.igga is probably referring to PMAN President
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by obentenyson(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Lol.. He wants to eradicate poverty once and for all.. See as him mouth sweet.. Even jesus when him come to earth, no eradicate poverty once and for all.. No worry... Your agbero fans, bus conductors and amugbos go vote for you...
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by obentenyson(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2018
baby124:
He will get many votes.
e be like sey na you go give am the many vote
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by obentenyson(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Frankbaro:
At least he will do better than Buhari. I'm very sure of that.
na person like you go vote for denrele as president...
Re: Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future by ycat: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Why not Pasuma, if we could vote Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins / Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.