Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios (48934 Views)

Kid Comedienne, Emmanuella, Shows Off New Car Barely 3months After Buildin House / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Sunnah1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
Wow, what a blessing to Nigeria!!!

She's more respected than the old donkey we've as a president.
Any donkey that is ruling you and your father deserve my respect.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by ekems2017(f): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Her talents was discovered. By someone that wants to help her. I will be discovered by my helpers

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
pls pls pls and pleases we are talking of a human being here

grin epic, not everyone got that
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae madam know all come and see o.
Emmanuella the "not funny" kid is with walt disney studios o.
i guess u know walt disney wen talking abt commedy grin

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by aamstih: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
I laff in Ikwerre....

Chop knuckle bro.

Who said the devil is not a badstard?

AnodaIT:
Girl with no breast dey go places with her talent while our slayqueens dey show cleavage for IG likes
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Jethrolite(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boldstar:
This girl will go places. My advice is for her parents/guardians - They should not just keep using her to make money for them to spend. They should help her upp her game by sending her to a good school of arts to hone her skills. London school of arts won't be a bad idea.
I'm sure they have their sight on that already. This Disney deal didn't just fall from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by addikt(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
tellwisdom:

Special adviser of Nigeria. I sight u undecided

He's make a good point ....#LEARN
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by jrklinz: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
4 dis country we dey try every thing na struggling & at d end no form of appreciation.see another talent d level d shores of dis hopeless country.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by oloshelu1: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
congratulation wonderful kid
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by lawrenzo007(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Na Photoshop jo
Doubting Thomas
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by linearity: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
AnodaIT:
Girl with no breast dey go places with her talent while our slayqueens dey show cleavage for IG likes

The keyword is talent, it is those who lack talent, and refuse or lazy to work in order to earn an honest wage; that display their cleavage, which they hope to turn into a talent per adventure it will attract goodwill and cash.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Tetragramaton(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They did that because people are greedy by nature. So many Disney stars in dey 40s and older are broke and useless because of American parents. The next thing they have to work on is the pedophiles that run the industry that is where I am scared for her.

Unfortunately only God can save her from this people. It's a demonic ring with politicians, musicians and many popular people involved all around the world. Apart from it being a pervertion, its a source of luciferian cult and renewal of energy thingy for them. The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by playboyAIU(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
Wow, what a blessing to Nigeria!!!

She's more respected than the old donkey we've as a president.
Hahahaha Class! What is the relationship between Mark angel comedy and the old donkey?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by AgatuBoy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Na Photoshop jo
ode.. na u shop d photo abi
wen odas ar making it appreciate dem dont b an oloriburuku jealousy will just kill u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by begwong: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Na Photoshop jo
Make jealousy no kill u ooooo ✈✔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by BABANGBALI: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
AgatuBoy:

ode.. na u shop d photo abi
wen odas ar making it appreciate dem dont b an oloriburuku jealousy will just kill u
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by BABANGBALI: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
begwong:

Make jealousy no kill u ooooo ✈✔
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by deebrain(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
AnodaIT:

Bros, where is the chill?

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Ddy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Na Photoshop jo
Na Envy will kill u as it did in ur previous life.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by akaahs(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
No b her mate dey second term dey read book, hmmmmmm. Weytin even concern me sef
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Ogbajie(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
I was in a Singapore market when a Singaporean asked me about Emmanuel the comedian. .I didn't even know her then. The guy said he was a huge fan. That night in my hotel room I had to Google her oh. This was just last year. The kid is well known at the intrnational arena. Proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by BABANGBALI: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ddy:

Na Envy will kill u as it did in ur previous life.
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by refreshrate: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
What of "mo fe cha che"?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Dgivethanks: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nija! hmm any jist must be relate to politics. na wa 4 u
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boldstar:
This girl will go places. My advice is for her parents/guardians - They should not just keep using her to make money for them to spend. They should help her upp her game by sending her to a good school of arts to hone her skills. London school of arts won't be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice one
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Dollarship(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
tellwisdom:

Special adviser of Nigeria. I sight u undecided
He pain you Pele grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Bitterleafsoup: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Unfortunately only God can save her from this people. It's a demonic ring with politicians, musicians and many popular people involved all around the world. Apart from it being a pervertion, its a source of luciferian cult and renewal of energy thingy for them. The more you look the less you see.
Yep you know the real deal son, elite white people occultism is 1000xs more evil than African people could even think those people are demons of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Bitterleafsoup: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
victorazy:

where things works.
yeah but their is a price to pay for everything to work. Half of your money goes to taxes, its not for free my Dear. Don't let America fool you. All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by victorazy(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
yeah but their is a price to pay for everything to work. Half of your money goes to taxes, its not for free my Dear. Don't let America fool you. All that glitters is not gold.

You don't tell blind man there is pepper in the soup.
Their live is better than us. Let the tax come Nigerians will pay provided their leaders are sincere to them, shun tribalism and religionist.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by sulakishop(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Let the human and Brazilian hair gang come see her low cut... She no even get breast! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Himmler: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Amarabae madam know all come and see o.
Emmanuella the "not funny" kid is with walt disney studios o.
i guess u know walt disney wen talking abt commedy grin
Don't mind that Amarabae girl. I read the day she made that stupid comment about whether she's the only one that doesn't find the girl funny. Well she can see that her opinion is irrelevant. The girl is going places irrespective of what she thinks of her. The problem I see with amarabae is envy. She always makes this disparaging comments about successful ladies. I read another post where she said Tiwa Savage is overrated. I guess she's just not happy seeing other female folks achieving what she can't achieve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.