Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,289 members, 7,822,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (28653 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by wasyou: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Governor of abuja. Crisis with Central region.. between Fulani and the people..
L

Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
[i] No be today dem don dey scam people wey wan redeploy by force by fire nah cheesy

A friend was also scammed 50k because he wan serve for Lagos by force by fire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Corpersforum how market now? cool
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by wasyou: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

Governor of abuja

Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Na desperation cause am if not she’ll know it’s scam from when she sent her account number. How can someone give you an account number totally different from the name and you ddnt sense anything wrong
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by smokedfish: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
My problem with graduates of nowadays is that everybody wants comfortability

Look at how desperate she was

Wee she die in the kebbi abi no be human beings de dia?

Everybody wants office work as a copper
Corp members want beta salary as corpers
They want decent accommodation
They want everything

And the tend to loss focus

Am wia i am today courtesy of the fact that i already made up my mind not to redeploy

Focus on wia you been posted to cz u dnt knw d blessings waiting for you dia
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Antina(f): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
I don't think someone could still fall for this cheap scam undecided
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by lilyheaven: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2018
ceeroh:
I'll read the story later.

Lemme quickly put the mod that banned me in his/her place. If you don't ban me again, then you must be sick. Wetin be una problem sef, it's obvious you guys never thought you'd achieve so high as being a nairaland mod. You want to be noticed by all means, go out and make impact in real life not on this faceless forum. Awon Ode

Na people like una dey misbehave once dem make you class captain for sec skul dat year, go dey write noise makers upandan just for attention and unnecessary praise. Go get a life! Stop pushing irrelevant topics to FP.

I dey expect anoda ban.
Arrant nonsense!
grin I am writing your name right now in noise makers list, principal himself will give you 24 lashes. Noise Maker like you.
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

grin I am writing your name right now in noise makers list, principal himself will give you 24 lashes. Noise Maker like you.

Lol.. Reminds me of those days. There was never a time my name didn't enter noise makers list. Even in a new skul while I was still on mufti. That day wasn't funny at all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Mafoloku... grin
People from that areas are crooks
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by lilyheaven: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2018
ceeroh:

Lol.. Reminds me of those days. There was never a time my name didn't enter noise makers list. Even in a new skul while I was still on mufti. That day wasn't funny at all.
grin grin grin
Noise maker.
The day my name was mistakenly written in that list,
I cried eee,
Cain was my enemy.
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2018
This Linn is as dumb as Bleep. She introduced money in the first place. I don't want to believe this cause if its true, then it places serious doubts on her IQ and so called academic qualifications
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2018
This Linn is as dumb as f^ck. She introduced money in the first place. I don't want to believe this cause if its true, then it places serious doubts on her IQ and so called academic qualifications
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Kanurii: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Forget all dis nonsense. Redeployment is real. You pay 20k-25k and u will be redeploed base on DGs directive.

I was relocated back to my State of origin. I paid 20k

Scammers dey wey want exploit u but ti t works.

Batch B 2017 stream 1 from Rivers to Borno state
Re: NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) by Kanurii: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) / My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.