Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine (1328 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo / Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Govt Appeals To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by meethumb: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Imo state Commissioner for Happiness, Mrs Ogechi Ololo, has appealed to men in her State to try to marry two or more women and stop the idea of one man , one woman as a way of reducing prostitution and redundancy among Imo state Women.

Speaking in Owerri state capital this morning, Commissioner Ogechi said Imo state has more women than men forcing a lot of unmarried women to commit adultery with other people’s husbands.

The commissioner said according to statistics, out of approximately 3.9 million Imo state indigenes, 3 million are women and only .9 million are men.

“I am not forcing you, but just encouraging you to marry two or more wives to reduce on women staying without husbands”.

Commissioner Ogechi told a conference of about 14,000 men who were receiving training in various life skills in the commercial capital.

“Our women are crying every day due to lack of men to marry and support them economically hence they engage in prostitution. So please try to work hard and be productive so that you can help our women by marrying two or more wives provided you are able to provide for their basic needs”.

Read more... https://abacityblog.com/2018/02/men-two-women-reduce-prostitution-imo-commissioner-happiness.html

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by GloriaNinja(f): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
undecided WITH WHICH MONEY WILL MEN USE TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE? THIS MUMU WOMAN THINK IT'S EASY, EVEN IF IT HAPPENS, IT STILL WON'T REDUCE PROSTITUTION.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by NwaAmaikpe: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

I concur,
All Imo men should have at least two wives at home and six concubines outside.

By the way,
How many wives does her own husband have?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by dingbang(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur,
All Imo men should have at least two wives at home and six concubines outside.

By the way,
How many wives does her own husband have?
may you live long.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by aminu790(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
kadan kadan... When reality dawns on people. Daga kin gaskiya sai bata
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by kokoA(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Out of 3.9million indegines, 3million are women? shocked which means there are just 900 000 men from IMO state! Blawd of Zachariah! shocked The state should import able bodied men from other states to help in lubricating all the about 2.1million machines moving around the state under great frictional forces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by escodotman: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Allow your own husband to lead by example first. Hope you've also given him the same generous advice...

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by ZombieBuster: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WITH WHICH MONEY WILL MEN USE TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE? THIS MUMU WOMAN THINK IT'S EASY, EVEN IF IT HAPPENS, IT STILL WON'T REDUCE PROSTITUTION.

She is just there to steal money and enjoy herself..... While advising others how to create poverty for themselves

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by ZombieBuster: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
escodotman:
Allow your own husband to lead by example first. Hope you've also given him the same generous advice...

for where grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by dlondonbadboy: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
I was in Imo last Christmas...come and see girls everywhere. Beautiful girls on every turn. Nna eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by Khd95(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
IMO state is now a laughing something. grin
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by Narldon: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by NonsoWow: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
If not for some beautiful Imo babes I have courted, I would have come down hard on Imo state for this. Imo people are the only close rivals that Anambra has in terms of IQ. But Anambra is still far ahead.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by DeWisedon(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
woman,get ready to loose your husband to another woman. I trust karma

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by apriko(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
How many did her husband married b4 I comment ....?

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Imo Comm For Happine by theDEVILisHERE: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2018
NonsoWow:
If not for some beautiful Imo babes I have courted, I would have come down hard on Imo state for this. Imo people are the only close rivals that Anambra has in terms of IQ. But Anambra is still far ahead.

Where is Aba in??

Stop the petty comparison

Igbo's don't need such crap

(1) (Reply)

The Drying Of Lake Chad And The Rise Of Insurgency / Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof / Photos Of Saraki And Dino Melaye At Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.