Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano (33738 Views)

Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto / Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
King990:

Useless bastard
Can the mods just fucking ban this idiot for life already please sad
Guy anywhere I hold you just know you're a goner. Cos the way i go take grab you sef ehn people around go think say you thief my dick. I already have your Facebook account and most of your pictures.
Idiot.
You won't blame him... blame those who give him attention. Those who make him think he's funny

I swear if I catch am, I fit skin am life

1 Like

Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
quick recovery...
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by Rich4god(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
So, this is the high level medical treatment...
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by prettyzee11(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These two just deprived their families of benefits and compensations.

May God give you sense, as u currently have only custard occupying the space.
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by depeminishi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The same god that watched 21 people die from the same accident?

Yes. That same God who also keeps u alive
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by Jfrankination(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
King990:

Useless bastard
Guy anywhere I hold you just know you're a goner. Cos the way i go take grab you sef ehn people around go think say you thief my dick. I already have your Facebook account and most of your pictures.
Idiot.
lol dm me d details make i research too
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by mbahdi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

guy u well so?
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by azz19: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some comments Sha..
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

may your family never be deprived of your compensation.
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by CioAngels(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2018
This excursion thing should stop because in the Nigerian factor, the school is highly extorting from parent, children does not really learning anything at the end of the day, but only knowing they travelled. Nigeria keep losing children in the name of unlearned trips.
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by YourWife(f): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
King990:

Useless bastard
Idiot.

Sorry, Nwaamaikpe is not on Facebook! The joke is on you tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by King990: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
YourWife:

Sorry, Nwaamaikpe is not on Facebook! The joke is on you tongue
Oh wow were you expecting him to tell you he's on Facebook? embarassed
Dumbfuck
Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by YourWife(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
King990:

Oh wow were you expecting him to tell you he's on Facebook? embarassed
Dumbfuck
Seriously? Dumbfuck? Mr man, you are way too toxic. I can't deal, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who dey dash dis guy all these comments self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) / Ogun tops list of South African returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.