Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto (13801 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Gucciblog: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2018
A mass burial has been held for the 21 victims who died in a boat mishap that occurred at the Rabah Local Government Area of Sokoto State in north western Nigeria on Aug. 2. 12 people were also rescued in the tragedy.

According to reports the victims were Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) from a camp where people who escaped a recent gunmen attack in the state were settled.
According to the Director-General of the Sokoto State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), Mr Ibrahim Dingyadi, the boat mishap happened as a result of overloading.

He said that 33 people boarded the boat from the IDP camp at Gandi community going to a village known as Gidan Kare in the Rabah Local Government Area of the state.
The SEMA chief said that no sooner had council officials reported the incident than the agency set out to rescue the victims.
He said that the victims were mainly women and children and that the dead people among them had since been buried.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-from-the-mass-burial-of-21-victims-who-died-during-boat-mishap-in-sokoto/

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Handsomebeing(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2018
R.I.P to the dead.

FTC anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Nlmessenger: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Lord have mercy sad

Hello nairalanders, here is your messenger, if you have that thing you want to buy or want, you have a message you want to deliver to someone but you cant because of your tight schedule, or u have gadgets u wants to repair in computer village send me pls o i'll go! I know lagos die! Na my hustle be this, i sabi waka! As work no dey make u use this ine dey make money. Abeg u can reach me on zero 8 zero 27 two nine 45 one nine

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by fmlala: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
RIP to them all

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by bennymark(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Why do we have a sudden increase in bad news? God save Naija

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Sufisunni: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
May their souls rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by pawesome(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
sad
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by barcelona007(f): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Rip
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2018
This is so terrible.
Rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Ezedon(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2018
APC and
Bad
News

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Dannieln1: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2018
I pay taxes, so much taxes, shit don't make sense
Where do my taxes go? You see lately, I ain't been convinced
I guess they say my Taxes supposed to build ROADS and SCHOOLS
But my niggas barely graduate, they ain't got the tools
Maybe 'cause the tax money that I make sure I send Get spent hiring some teachers that don't look like them
And the curriculum be tricking them, them Naira I spend
Got us learning about the heroes with the whitest of skin
One thing about the men that's controlling the pen
That write history, they always seem to white-out they sins
Maybe we'll never see GOODLUCK in the VILLA again
Some older nigga told me to start VOTING
I said DEMOCRACY is too fuckin' slow"
If I'm givin' y'all this hard-earned bread, I wanna know
Better yet, let me decide who to vote in 2019
To make a right choice
Cos I don't wanna be BOOED like HARRY again
And not letting this wack congressman rule over me again
Who Dictate where my money go, straight into the palms of some Money-hungry company that make guns that circulate the country
And then wind up in my hood, making bloody killing of my peoples
Stray bullet hit a young boy with a snotty nose
From the concrete, he was prolly rose
Now his body froze and nobody knows what to tell his mother
He did good at the white man schools unlike his brother
Who was lost in the streets all day,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by RealNaijaQuin: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2018
This is so sad
Please enjoy your life while it lasts...
Live life like's gonna be the last
Good morning Nairalanders

Meanwhile there's a job vacancy at the World Health Organization
Needed qualification not much,please apply now!
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by classicfrank4u(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2018
rip
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Homeboiy: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by shoms231(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2018
May Allah be Merciful thier souls

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by exlinkleads(f): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2018
buhari is working

vote him in 2019

ndi area

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by exlinkleads(f): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2018
buhari is working

vote him in 2019

ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Philinho(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2018
When shall we start to be hearing good news in Nigeria? God help us

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2018
AgonyOfHell:
THEY ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL.

IN FACT, THEY SHOULD GIVE EACH OF THEM 50 LITERS OF FUEL SO THEY CAN START BURNING FROM HERE
n

Can you Please identify yourself?

Before I know the next step to take

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Sweetcollins: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Rip victims
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Chiedu4Trump: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2018
bennymark:
Why do we have a sudden increase in bad news? God save Naija
Na Buhari and his bad odour

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by FirstCounsel(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Nlmessenger:
Lord have mercy sad

Hello nairalanders, here is your messenger, if you have that thing you want to buy or want, you have a message you want to deliver to someone but you cant because of your tight schedule, or u have gadgets u wants to repair in computer village send me pls o i'll go! I know lagos die! Na my hustle be this, i sabi waka! As work no dey make u use this ine dey make money. Abeg u can reach me on zero 8 zero 27 two nine 45 one nine
Ok noted
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by gbaskiboy: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2018
1. Life, like a mist, appears for just a day,
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made:
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.

2. Friends of our God, though they may pass away,
Will never be forsaken.
All those asleep who in God’s mem’ry stay,
From death he will awaken.
Then we’ll come to see all that life can be:
Paradise eternally.

(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Alejoc(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2018
What a sad incident!
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by santopelele(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2018
CHOI, BLOOD OF ZACCHAEUS
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Opinionated: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2018
santopelele:
CHOI, BLOOD OF Santopelele

Fixed.
How dare u mentioned that name.

Don't u have respect for Elders..!
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto by Aplaudez(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
DopeAngel:
JUST 13? That is not enough. These northern zombies deserve to die in very large numbers. Let them die. I love this. This is very good news.
Heartless soul!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days / Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route / 5 Struggles Nigerians Who Use The Lagos Airport Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.