Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Fix Sign In To Network" Notification | Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Sign In To Network" Notification | Android Devices (1602 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / KRACK Attack: 41% Of Android Devices Are Easy To Hack / 5 Reasons We Love Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Sign In To Network" Notification | Android Devices by Emaxwell(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
I always get this annoying situation on my phone so i just thought if anyone is also encountering this issue on is or her smart phone, and how to fix it.
Re: How To Fix Sign In To Network" Notification | Android Devices by greatnaija01: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
subscribe to data on your NETWORKS

grin
Emaxwell:
I always get this annoying situation on my phone so i just thought if anyone is also encountering this issue on is or her smart phone, and how to fix it.

Re: How To Fix Sign In To Network" Notification | Android Devices by Emaxwell(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
i have subscribe it keep bringing sign in to network
Re: How To Fix Sign In To Network" Notification | Android Devices by MarkWayne89: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Verify your APN settings, maybe they are not configured correctly.

Check these guides here on APN issues: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/topic/apn-settings/

If you can't fix it, you should check with your network, they might be able to fix it from their servers.

(1) (Reply)

This New Battery Heros Will Make You Squeeze Your Wallet. / Download Pes 2020 For Ppsspp Emulator / Nova Video Downloader App - An In-depth Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.