Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away (18967 Views)

How Can I Downgrade My Infinix S5 Xos Version Since I Updated It It's Having Iss / How Do I Stop This Notification? (photo) / Please how can i uninstall this notification app (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 3:49am On Mar 05
I hate unread notifications and this is so frustrating
It wasn’t there when I haven’t updated the iOS
It just came after updating and it won’t go away it’s been 24 hrs now

1 Like

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Sammy101111(m): 4:10am On Mar 05
Did you do it on laptop or direct from phone 📱

1 Like

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 4:12am On Mar 05
Sammy101111:
Did you do it on laptop or direct from phone 📱
from laptop
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by dominique(f): 5:17am On Mar 05
Did you buy the phone new or used? It seems the phone screen has been replaced before and the repairer used a fake screen. The iPhone system detected this hence the message prompt. If you want to update your iphone software in future, you need to replace the screen to an original iPhone screen

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 5:31am On Mar 05
dominique:
Did you buy the phone new or used? It seems the phone screen has been replaced before and the repairer used a fake screen. The iPhone system detected this hence the message prompt. If you want to update your iphone software in future, you need to replace the screen to an original iPhone screen
thanks
I got the phone Nigeria Used added a little funds to my Xr to get it
Been using it for a week just decided to update to the iOS 17 and the Notification just came with it
I hope it goes away tho

Thanks for your input

3 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Edibles20: 6:16am On Mar 05
Maks27:
thanks
I got the phone Nigeria Used added a little funds to my Xr to get it
Been using it for a week just decided to update to the iOS 17 and the Notification just came with it
I hope it goes away tho

Thanks for your input

The notification won’t go away until you change the screen. And you’ll never be able to sell that phone well because that notification will be there about a fake screen. Best bet is to return it to the guy you bought it from.

19 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 6:21am On Mar 05
Edibles20:

The notification won’t go away until you change the screen. And you’ll never be able to sell that phone well because that notification will be there about a fake screen. Best bet is to return it to the guy you bought it from.
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by falcon01: 6:51am On Mar 05
Maks27:
okay thanks
don't waste time because the guy won't accept it why?
because when you bought it wasn't showing the notification, so how can you convince him its the update that trigger the notification?
anyway check If there is true tone in the brightness region.

34 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Dzzzz: 7:25am On Mar 05
That’s why when it comes to gadget and electronics I always go for new..

15 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Sammy101111(m): 8:32am On Mar 05
Maks27:
from laptop

You will restore it again

2 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Yourprick: 8:52am On Mar 05
Peer pressure don go make you use your hand buy rubbish 🤣🤣🤣

33 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Allsmilez999: 9:02am On Mar 05
The screen has been changed in the past

4 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Allsmilez999: 9:03am On Mar 05
Edibles20:

It will not. The notification is to let whoever is buying or whoever had their screen replaced know that it is not a genuine screen from apple.

4 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 9:04am On Mar 05
falcon01:
don't waste time because the guy won't accept it why?
because when you bought it wasn't showing the notification, so how can you convince him its the update that trigger the notification?
anyway check If there is true tone in the brightness region.
there’s True Tone and the screen is working normally , I’ve used the phone for like two weeks I just decided to update the iOS and the notification appeared.
I’ve called him and he admitted the screen was replaced that the notification will disappear in less than 10 days
Just need to confirm if it will truly go

1 Like

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by kenedyx: 9:10am On Mar 05
Maks27:
I hate unread notifications and this is so frustrating
It wasn’t there when I haven’t updated the iOS
It just came after updating and it won’t go away it’s been 24 hrs now

Seun

grin you even tagged Seun.. werey!

9 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Talkisneeded: 9:14am On Mar 05
I no get iPhone, but people with one don advice you ba......

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 9:34am On Mar 05
kenedyx:

grin you even tagged Seun.. werey!
lol 😅
I want make e go fp I really hate unread notifications

4 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Iamicekid(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05
It a measure Apple put in, it start from Xmas if any part is replaced on an iPhone and that part wasn’t bought from Apple it would flag it from battery, screen, calibration and the rest, they don’t want all this Chinese that produce parts of there products to be cashing out, while they don’t get customers to buy there own original parts they make cause it more costly than the Chinese made own, just dey use am dey go

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 12:24pm On Mar 05
Iamicekid:
It a measure Apple put in, it start from Xmas if any part is replaced on an iPhone and that part wasn’t bought from Apple it would flag it from battery, screen, calibration and the rest, they don’t want all this Chinese that produce parts of there products to be cashing out, while they don’t get customers to buy there own original parts they make cause it more costly than the Chinese made own, just dey use am dey go
I understand jare

2 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by AllenSpencer: 1:10pm On Mar 05
Put in a microwave oven and heat for 2 minutes

2 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Obviouslyblunt: 2:31pm On Mar 05
dominique:
it’s not a fake screen per say, it’s just Apple’s way of serializing parts. Even if you swap screens of two new iPhones to one another you’d still get that message.

16 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Obviouslyblunt: 2:40pm On Mar 05
Maks27:
there’s True Tone and the screen is working normally , I’ve used the phone for like two weeks I just decided to update the iOS and the notification appeared.
I’ve called him and he admitted the screen was replaced that the notification will disappear in less than 10 days
Just need to confirm if it will truly go
no, it will not disappear. You shouldn’t worry though as long as you got true tone and faceID working.
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 2:40pm On Mar 05
Obviouslyblunt:
o, it will not disappear.

It will be there for life ?
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Obviouslyblunt: 2:43pm On Mar 05
Maks27:

It will be there for life ?
kinda, but as long as you have Face ID and truetone working, you are good. Is Face ID working?

4 Likes

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 3:22pm On Mar 05
Obviouslyblunt:
kinda, but as long as you have Face ID and truetone working, you are good. Is Face ID working?
Yes faceid and truetone is working
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by thowbie7ven(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05
Maks27:

Yes faceid and truetone is working
you can as well do a downgrade to the previous OS

1 Like

Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Maks27: 5:51pm On Mar 05
thowbie7ven:
how
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:13pm On Mar 05
Give the phone back to the owner
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by Obviouslyblunt: 7:15pm On Mar 05
thowbie7ven:
not possible on iOS.
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by money121(m): 11:22am On Mar 06
Ok
Re: I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away by slaawomirr: 11:24am On Mar 06
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! / Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? / Hw 2 Suscribe For 25MB & 50MB Day Plan Wit Just #150 & #200 On MTN..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.