Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Phantom's Pandora box - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Phantom's Pandora box (484 Views)

Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) / Pandora's Box / Pandora's Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phantom's Pandora box by Purplelily: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sometimes when my head gets hot,really hot that I fear it might explode,I just hide inside the closet (abi wardrobe) and pretend to have my chronicles of Narnia moments.
It is never as easy keeping up with my "plenty kids", especially the one who wants to have a birthday party everyday of the week ,or the one who is hell bent on writing a thesis on why Cinderella's Stepmom was wicked. What about the ones obsessed with doing a remix of the song " man is not hot"?the stifling screeches of the "skrrahh- pap pap kat ka-ka-ka skidiki pap skrrahh-"will torment the living day out of you.
http://chroniclesofiyaleonkan..com.ng/2018/02/phantoms-pandora-box.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. The Mosquito Poem / Are You A Writer? Make Money From Your Skill / My Heartbreak Story...(a Poet's Tale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.