Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) (9627 Views)

Pandora's Box / Pandora's Box / Phantom's Pandora box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good day, my dear friends.

Here, I come again with another fascinating story.

Enjoy.

Something from Pandora’s Box

Tony Sunkan

Copyright 2022
The work is all a fiction and does not refer to any real person, dead or alive.

Meeting Dora brought a lot of gusto and liveliness to Ayo, the one who loves to chase after any beautiful thing in skirt. Ayo does not mind his marital status. Dora is beautiful and desirable. However, in the new relationship he starts with Dora, her daughter is more like something from Pandora’s Box.

ONE
I was a man with plenty of promises. My bakery business was doing well and I was proud of that. I was married to Fathia with two children. We were supposed to be one happy family, but my tendency to fall for the opposite sex usually pitted me against my wife. I believed she should show more understanding and overlook the infidelity part. Alas, Fathia did not. The basis of infidelity was why she parked out of our home, taking the children, who were still very young, with her.

My current live-in-lover was Dora, a nurse in a big private hospital at Ikeja, Lagos. Dora was sultry and certainly desirable. She was in her later thirties. I had wondered why she had remained single, seeing the kind of beauty and allure she had. She had said the right man had not come.

“I’m the right man for you,” I had jokingly said.

She took this virtually literally. She went on to reveal that she had a seventeen years old daughter, named Bimbo. Her daughter was staying with her grandma in Benin and was not always in Lagos. To me, that would not be an obstacle. I found myself going to the registry six months after meeting Dora and signing the dotted lines that she had become my wife. Just like that! I was crazy, but that was the way things turned to be. After all, if Fathia would not come back home, someone else had to be an intimate soul mate.

Months later, Bimbo came around to our residence and I met her. I had seen her pictures before, but I did not know she was this hot. Seeing her in real life was different. She was so hot. She had dark straight hair and light skin. I had to make an effort not to stare.

“Nice to meet you Bimbo” I said. Our looked met. I was feeling electricity running through my spine.

“Nice to meet you too”, she replied. She got a strange shy vibe about her, but somehow there was more to her. Something told me she was not so shy.

“Is everything alright?” Dora asked. “Yeah! Big day! She was finally moving in. I was sure she’ll love it here”, I reply. I give Dora a hug and kiss.
My face must have given it away. I was freaked out by how hot Bimbo is.

A week later. Thursday night after dinner. Dora was in bed. She got an early start tomorrow. I was on the sofa, streaming movie on the TELEVISION. Creaking on the stairs.

“Hey.”

“Hey Bimbo, still up?”

“Yeah can’t sleep yet. What are you watching?” “Just a random movie, not too bad.”

“Mind if I join you?”

“Sure go ahead!”

The way she looked at me. I did not like it. It was not just me. I think she was feeling it too. I don’t like this! She was my stepdaughter.
I was freaking out. There she is, next to me on the sofa. Wearing her one piece nightdress. I was moving a bit over to the right. Give her more space. A look at her. She looked back. Slight smile on her face. I smile back. I was so tense. It was ridiculous. I was going to have to get used to this. I had to think of her as my daughter, be a father. I was trying to relax, sinking back into the sofa. After a few minutes I was feeling better. Bimbo was adjusting her position. Half lying down on the sofa. Her legs towards me. Thank god her nightdress was long enough. Ended just over her knees. Pedicure. French style. My favourite. Not good. I can’t help but getting aroused.

Something from Pandora Box : https://okadabooks.com/book/about/something-from-pandoras-box/49625

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Following.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ended just over her knees. Pedicure. French style. My favourite. Not good. I can’t help but getting aroused.

The movie ended. It was bed time. Bimbo was asleep on the sofa.

“Hey Bimbo”. No response. “Hey”. Nothing. I gently touch her shoulder and shake her a little.

“Mmm?” She opened her eyes. Arms behind her head, stretching. Perfectly shaved armpits. “Oh my, I must have fallen asleep”. Her drowsy look, those large dark eyes. Her full lips. This was torture!
“It was bedtime anyway” she said, got up from the sofa with a soft moan and hugged me. “Good night.” I felt her breasts on my chest. They were so soft. My arms were around her lower back. “Good night”.
She walked up the stairs rubbing her eyes and disappeared into her room. I was feeling terrible. She was way too attractive for my liking. And why does she look at me that way? Or was this just in my head? I was slipping into bed with Dora. Just relax, I was telling myself. I’ll get used to Bimbo. It will pass. It was just a period of adjustment. I was dozing off.

A few weeks later. Thursday night again. Dora was in bed early as usual. I was watching movie again and Bimbo made her appearance.
“Do you mind?” she was moving her head, pointing towards the empty spot on the sofa.
“Of course!” I answered.
Again she was sitting for a bit, then adjusting into a half lying down position with her legs towards me. Pretty soon she was silent. I was looking at her. Asleep again. Her eyes are closed. A few minutes later a soft short moan, and she was moving her arms and legs. Exposing more of her legs. The night dress has moved up her thighs. I can see the tiniest bit of her panties. Front-side. White. She kept moving. Her feet are touching my thighs. I am getting tense, but manage to relax after a few moments. Why can’t I shake the feeling she was doing this on purpose?

It did not take too long then she was moving again. Eyes closed. The tiniest vocalization. This time she was turning towards the sofa. Exposing parts of her butt. I can now see her panties are high cut. Latest fashion.

Of course! A good part of her butt-cheeks was exposed. I was getting first row seats to a spectacular which got my heart pumping. My breathing was elevated. This was too much! Should I stop it? I can’t. I don’t want to. I was looking at her pussy.

Covered by her panties. Covered well. I can’t even see a camel toe. But my, this was a sight nonetheless!

After not too long she moves again, this time sliding down the sofa, lying down flat. Planting her feet on my lap. Eyes still closed. One of her heels was touching my dick.

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Still following
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
But my, this was a sight nonetheless! After not too long she moves again, this time sliding down the sofa, lying down flat. Planting her feet on my lap. Eyes still closed. One of her heels was touching my dick.

This was heaven. I was enjoying the sensation of her foot on my dick. She was so pretty. And young. But legal. I can't believe my own thoughts. I knew she was turned 18 a few months ago. But why am I thinking about that now? In this moment?

To make it felt more right? To make it felt less wrong? I somehow felt guilty for allowing this to happen. My dick swelled a little and why does it felt that she was moving her heel a little? was she moving it back and forth? Or was this just in my head?
I was freaking out. This was getting too real. I was lifting her legs off my lap. She opened her eyes. Drowsy look. “Oh sorry, I must have fallen asleep!”. She adjusts her nightdress, got up, gives me a hug. Again I was feeling her soft breasts against me. I was holding her petite youthful body in my arms. I was half erect. “Good night” and again she disappeared upstairs into her room.

I was half in disbelief what just happened. Bleep it! I like it. It was wrong. And as sad as that may sound. It was a turn on. She seemed to suck out all the logic of me. I was running on hormones and if she was into playing games I was going to play them. Or should I? As I was returning to my normal size, more doubts are creeping up. Nothing really happened. I can stop this anytime before it got too far. Just relax. And so another Thursday night ended.

A few weeks later. Another Thursday night. You got it. Same as before. Dora was away for business interstate. I was at home alone with Bimbo. I was sitting on the sofa watching movie. Again Bimbo made an appearance.

“You mind?” “Sure.”

She sat down next to me. Somehow I was excited. What was she up to this time? But this time it was different. She just sat there, next to me. Won’t lie down. She was laughing at the movie. I was giggling too. “Pretty fun hey?”. “Yeah” she nods back. After a few more minutes she was lying down. I was thinking, there she goes! And I was not disappointed. Again, she close her eyes and ten minutes later made a few movements, moving her nightdress up. I was getting a glimpse of her upper thighs.

My gaze was going further up and – my heart started beating like crazy. My dick was tingling. No panties! She was got her legs slightly crossed and pushed together so all I can see that was she was shaved clean all around her bikini zone. I can’t get a glimpse of her pussy. Again, she was moving now facing the backrest of the sofa. She was lying on her side. She was exposing a good portion of her butt. Incredible! I was dreaming of seeing her pussy, feeling her. was she wet? But I can’t see her pussy. As if she had read my mind, still lying on her side, she pulled up her legs towards her body, fetus position. Giving me a view out of a dream. I can see her pussy, shaved. Her butthole.

No hair to be seen. Her butt cheeks. Round and perky. Way too hot. I was twice her age. I can see a slight glistening around her pussy. This show was too good to be true.

Again she turned, lying on her back now, eyes still closed. Her feet land again on my lap and she opened her legs a little. I can see her slit. Slightly shiny. Her heel on my dick again. I was breathing shallowly, rapidly, my heart pumping like crazy. Adrenaline all over my body.

My dick got fuller, harder. I was contracting the muscles of my dick. Pumping it once. This was so enjoyable. I was looking at her face, but she was got it turned to the side. I was resisting not to touch her. I’d love to run my fingers over her legs, her thighs.

Circle her pussy. A large circle at first. Brush against the inside of her thighs near her pussy. Then slowly but surely run my finger up and down her slit. Slightly part her lips. Felt how wet she was inside. But I won’t. That was taking it too far.

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nice.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Then slowly but surely run my finger up and down her slit. Slightly part her lips. Felt how wet she was inside. But I won’t. That was taking it too far.

My dick was throbbing. She must be feeling it on her foot which was still resting on my dick. I was enjoying the moment. I was closing my eyes, then scanning her body from her feet up to her thighs, her young shaved pussy, her nightdress, her full young breasts and her dark hair. I was so glad that she was doing this. It was very wrong but somehow I was telling myself it was alright as long as I don’t let this escalate. After a few minutes Bimbo moves again.

No more feet on my lap. She was curled up now on the sofa and seems to sleep. The nightgown has conveniently moved up so that I can see, just, from the backside, her shaved pussy and her butt cheeks and the silhouette of her butthole. The movie finishes. I really don’t want to wake her up. Just enjoy the view a little longer. Eventually I shake her shoulder gently. “Wake up, it was bedtime”. She stretches her arms, smiles. Drowsy eyes. She got up, gives me a hug. I hug her back. A bit longer this time. The embrace was a bit more intimate. One of my hands was resting on her upper back, the other a bit lower. I was feeling the top of her butt cheeks. She was pushing her petite body towards mine. No panties. I let it last for several beautiful moments and then off she goes, up the stairs, back into her room. “Good night.”

This time I was so Hot I was briefly considering waking up Dora for sex, but I know how exhausted she always was from work. So I was just going to the toilet. Precum was all over my dick. I was finishing myself off. It doesn’t take long.

A few weeks later yet another Thursday night. An unusually cold one. I was covered in my blanket on the sofa. I was hearing the familiar tapping of bare feet on the stairs. “Can I join you?” “Of course.” I was opening the blanket. An invitation to her. She sat next to me. I was covering her with the blanket. A few minutes pass. “It was so cold tonight” Bimbo said. “Yeah, unusual” I reply. “Do you mind if we cuddle?” Bimbo asked, looking into my eyes. I was melting. How could I say no to that request? “Come here.” I was smiling. I was feeling her head resting on my shoulder. Her petite body pushing against my side. She was pulling up her legs, her thighs against mine. It was warm. It was beautiful. I was not daring to put my arm around her. A few moments later, she was lifting my arm, resting her head on my chest and placing my arm across her. I was feeling her breasts. Her perky, sizeable breasts. Pushing against my arm. It felts so good. I was seeing her cleavage. A beautiful view. I was already half-hard. I’d love to slide my hand inside her nightgown. Gently brush her nipples, waiting from them to harden. Caressing her breasts, from the tip to the base. Gee, I’d love to suck her nipples and hear her moan! I was getting embarrassed by my horniness and I was trying to enjoy the moment. I was enjoying the soft felt of her breasts. I was enjoying the movie too.

A few minutes later, she was yawning and adjusting her position. She ended up putting her hands on my lap. Under the blanket. Her hands are a pillow for her head who was resting on my lap now. One of her hands resting casually on my dick. I was wearing sports wear. Thin sports wear. My dick started pulsating. It swells slowly but steadily. She must felt it in her hand. I was loving it. I was putting my arm on the small of her back as if to say: “I like what you’re doing. Keep doing it”. Of course I was not saying it out loud. She just stays there. My dick kept throbbing against her hand. By breathing becomes slightly faster and shallower.

I was fantasizing. It would be nice if I pulled my pants down a little. To free my dick. Her hand on it, her other hand running up and down my shaft. Between my balls. Down to my butt crack. I’d get so Hot. I’d love if she took my tip in her mouth, kept going with her hands. A finger up my ass. Jiggling it gently. And kept massaging my tip with her lips, with her tongue and with hand. Taking turned. I’d love to blow my load in her mouth, but not just yet.

Savour the pleasure a little longer. First I’d like to slip my finger under her nightdress. Run it up and down her slit, her clit. Part her pussy gently, felt her wetness. Her wetness was her invitation. Come in! I’d wet my finger with her pussy juice, then run it up her clit. Oh so gently.

2 Likes

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cool update.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by FairCritic(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Run it up and down her slit, her clit. Part her pussy gently, felt her wetness. Her wetness was her invitation. Come in! I’d wet my finger with her pussy juice, then run it up her clit. Oh so gently.
Less was more. Less pressure was more intense. Just run my finger up and down her clit. Felt her clit grow. Listen for moans. Dip my finger again into her pussy. A bit deeper. More wetness. Slide my finger back up to her clit. Dip and clit. Up and down. A bit deeper every time. Listen to her moan, her breathing becoming faster and faster. Move my finger faster and faster. Climax! Felt her contract. And then. Eventually. My turn! Finally! Blow my load inside her mouth. Twitching in her wet mouth. She sucks my dry. Swallows and gives me a kiss. My god! That would be nice. My fantasy kept my dick hard as a rock. I was really wondering how wet Bimbo is. But I was resisting my temptation. This was just a fantasy.

When the movie was over, I gently patted the small of her back. “Hey, it was bedtime”. “Mmmh” She softly moans. She pushed down with both her hands to prop herself up. One hand still on my dick. Her pushing against my dick was unbearably pleasurable. I can’t help but exhale in pleasure. A bit louder than I had wanted. She was doing her stretch, arching her back. Her breasts are rising. I was peeking inside the cleavage one more time. How beautiful she is! Another good-night hug. Even longer now. More intimate. Almost the hug of lovers. I was smelling her perfume, her hair, her shampoo. Floral. Sweet. Her petite body close to mine. As if in an intimate static dance. The feeling of her breasts! A few long moments pass and we part. “Good night”.

TWO
A few months later. Nothing further happened between Bimbo and me. I am half happy, half sad about it. But probably it was for the better. A more normal step-family life. It was getting warmer outside. Dora was away until tomorrow, interstate for work. She was away more and more often. I noticed Bimbo acted kind of tense over the last few days. It was another Thursday night and after dinner I was on the couch streaming a new series on television.

I hear her steps on the upper level, but this time Bimbo stops half-way down on the steps. “AY?” her voice was vibrating slightly as if she was nervous. “Yes, what was up?” “Um… could you come up and help me out with something? I’ve ordered some clothes online and I’d like your opinion. Which ones to keep and which ones to return? Please?”

My heart was racing. She wants me to come up? To her room? Give an opinion on her clothes? I was getting very nervous. This was new. Me going to her room? I was getting tense, but there was no denying it. I was so attracted to Bimbo, I can’t say no. She was playing games – I can’t resist to play. “Um… alright. I’ll help you. Not that I was a fashion guru, but I’ll do my best.” “Thank you so much! I’ll be in my room. Door was open!” “Alright! I was coming, just give me a moment.” “Sure”.

2 Likes

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
She was playing games – I can’t resist to play. “Um… alright. I’ll help you. Not that I was a fashion guru, but I’ll do my best.”

“Thank you so much! I’ll be in my room. Door was open!”

“Alright! I was coming, just give me a moment.”

“Sure”.

I was pausing the series on TELEVISION, getting up from the sofa. What am I doing?! I was nervously walking up the stairs. There it is. Her room. Door open. I was approaching it. She was hearing my steps.

“Come in! I was just changing into the clothes, I was behind the curtain. Make yourself comfy on the chair”

“Um… alright sure”.

The back of her room was separated from the front of the room by a curtain. Behind the curtain there are a few open shelves and her wardrobe. The curtain started moving a bit, then she was parting it and stepping out.

“What do you think?” she asked, posing, her hands on her hips, slightly swinging.

I was taking in the view, bottom to top, trying not to show my nervousness, trying to keep cool. She was barefoot, wearing active-wear leggings, very tight. Her legs are long and slim. A beautiful thigh-gap. High waisted cut of the leggings, but low enough to reveal her belly button. Electricity was running down my spine at the view of her belly.

So flat, toned, but feminine and youthful. The top leaves her shoulders and arms exposed. I was loving her slightly tanned skin. She was so beautiful. Her hourglass figure! She was gorgeous! “Nice!”

She turned around. Her dark, long hair was swaying. What a butt! I was trying to keep myself composed.

“Looked good!”

She turned back and said: “Keep or return?”

“It looked great on you. Keep.”

I was smiling. “Alright. Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it!” “Not a problem” “I’ll quickly try on the next one.” “Sure.”

She disappeared behind the curtain, pulled it closed. But – I can’t believe what I was seeing. It was not fully closed. It was open, just enough for me to see through the gap. Hardly believing this was true, the scene was unfolding before my eyes.

She was standing, pulling down her leggings. Her naked butt cheeks, her legs. I was seeing it all. And it was getting better. I can’t believe my eyes! She was bending forward and I was getting an uninterrupted view of her beautifully shaved pussy, her butthole, her amazing thighs and legs.

I was feeling as if I was dreaming. My dick was getting hard. I was letting it happen. I was enjoying this. It was just too beautiful. She was now also taking off her top and in the mirror I was seeing, for the first time, her naked breasts.

They’re sizeable for her petite body, C size cups, beautifully perky and round with small dark nipples. I was taking in her full nudity, her stunning body.

She was slipping on some hot pants and another crop top and parting the curtains. “What about these?” she asked. Again she does a pirouette.

She looked amazing. I’ve seen her friended wearing this type of outfit all the time. “Looking great. Keep!”

I was smiling again. “Thank you!” she was smiling back. “Next one!” she was announcing. Again she disappeared behind the curtain.

Again it was not fully closed and she was putting on a mesmerizing show. Pulling down the hot pants, bending forward, exposing her beautiful legs, pussy and asshole. Her beautiful petite body, her hourglass figure! She was slipping off her top revealing her youthful breasts. Oh how I’d love to touch her all over her body.

To kiss her everywhere! My throbbing erection was bothering me. I was adjusting my position while I was sitting in the large chair so that it won’t be too obvious. Lucky I was wearing underwear beneath my track pants, it will help to conceal my hard dick. She was putting on her next outfit. It was a bikini.

She was putting on the bottom first, then the top. She was parting the curtain and was stepping out. “What about his one?” Her voice was shivering a little. Her smile was slightly off. She was nervous. I was nervous too! And it was very obvious why.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Still following.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Awesome05: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Cool.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Her voice was shivering a little. Her smile was slightly off. She was nervous. I was nervous too! And it was very obvious why.

The bikini was very revealing. Modern, high cut bottom. But the triangle at the front was small. It was almost a micro bikini. It was barely covering her pussy. An obvious camel toe. It was so sexy! I’d love to just rip it off and take her right now!

Her nipples are also just barely covered by the small triangles revealing the beautiful round and full shape of her breasts. “Um…” was all I was able to say. She was turning around and the triangle at the back of the butt was tiny too. It was almost a string bikini. Her butt cheeks, her wonderful young body was shape! It was all out in the open for me to see! She was turning back. Her nervous look was meeting mine. “I think… this one was a bit too revealing. I’d be more comfortable if you returned it, to be honest.”

Her lips start shivering. All of a sudden tears are shooting into her eyes. She was struggling to hold the tears back. “Do you think I was ugly?” Tears are running down her cheeks now! “No darling, of course not! Why would you say that?” “Because…” It seems like she was holding something back. “Yes, why? You can tell me honey.” I was feeling her inner struggle. Her mouth was opening and closing slightly but no words are coming out.

A few moments later she was finally bursting out: “My boyfriend bralrighte up with me last week!” Tears are running down her cheeks, she was sobbing. “Oh darling!” I was opening my arms for a hug.

Before I know what was happening, she was sitting on my lap in my arms, pushing her near nude body against me in an intimate embrace. Her head on my chest. I can felt a little wet spot from her tears on my chest, through my shirt.

Her sobbing was stopping almost immediately. I was feeling her beautiful bare soft skin, smelling her hair. She was sitting across my lap, sideways. I didn’t notice! My hard dick was pressing directly against the bottom of her bikini. I was feeling the softness of her pussy on my dick. I was getting so hard, I can’t help it.

My hardness was pushing against her pussy. It was quite obvious. I was throbbing. She must felt it. She was adjusting her position oh so slightly. It was feeling now as if my hard dick was slightly parting her pussy lips, pushing through my undies, my thin sports wear and her micro bikini bottom, into her pussy. I can’t help but to exhale a bit too fast, a bit too loud. Giving away my pleasure.

I was noticing she was stopped breathing for just a moment and was now also exhaling in a suppressed, soft way, as if to suppress a moan. I was aware that this whole situation was very wrong but I can’t help myself and I was letting it happen.

“Don’t be too sad darling, these things happen. And you’ll felt better in time. There are many people who love you. Your mom loves you, I love you. Your friended love you. Don’t worry about that jerk of an ex-boyfriend! You’ll be over him in no time”.

"Thank you AY!”. She was hugging me a bit tighter. I was hugging her back. And I was not sure if I was imaging it, but it felts like she was very slightly rocking her pussy back and forth on my still hard and throbbing dick.

My track pants and her bikini bottom are so thin. It almost felts as if I was inside her. I was so aroused, I was feeling pleasure streaming through my whole body.

This stunningly beautiful young girl in my arms, near naked.

She was half my age! My dick was so turned on, I was feeling as If I was close to cumming. I don’t want this to end. I was letting it last for a bit longer. So much pleasure! “How are you feeling darling?”

“Much better.”

Bimbo whispers. The tone of her voice was slightly off. As if filled with pleasure.

Me: “I hope I managed to give you a bit of solace today. was it alright if I leave you to it and I was going back downstairs?”

“Sure AY, thank you! Good night”. I was getting up, gently pushing her off my lap and turning around q

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Awesome05: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by FairCritic(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Awesome05: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Next
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by BigBasher: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
More...
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2022
I was getting up, gently pushing her off my lap and turning around quickly to hide my erection. I was so glad when I was closing the door of her room from the outside. I was going into the bathroom.

I am about to pull down my sports wear when I was noticing a dark, wet stain on the pants, across my lap. I was touching it with my finger, smelling it. I know this smell.

I know this felt. It was her wetness. I was smelling her wetness on my finger and all it takes are a few stralrightes to finally release myself. What a Thursday night! My step-daughter was driving me crazy!

Dora kept flying interstate for business. Frequently. Just a week later on Thursday I was again alone at home with Bimbo.

Having her sit on my lap just wearing her bikini, near nude was amazing. I can’t stop thinking about it. I was so aroused by the thought of spending time with Bimbo that I decided not to wear my undies today.

Just my loose sports wear, the thinnest I could find. It makes me felt a bit guilty to enable all this but my sexual excitement was soon pushing away my doubts.

I was sitting on my couch as usual, streaming the new series on TELEVISION. I can’t wait for Bimbo to come down the stairs. Where was she? I can’t believe I was so Hot! Finally there she is. I was hearing her steps coming down the stairs.

But it sounds different. I was looking over to her and she isn’t barefoot as usual. She was wearing sandals. I haven’t seen those before. Open toes with an ankle-strap at the back. She was wearing her nightdress as usual.

“Hey AY.” “Hey Bimbo.” “Can I join you again on the couch for a bit?”

“Sure darling.” She was standing in front of the couch, next to me.

Close to me. She was turning around, backside toward me and bending down to undo her sandals. Right there, less than an arm was length away! Her nightdress slips up. No panties! Her butt cheeks are parting as she was bending down revealing her pussy.

So close to me, I can barely stop myself from touching her with my fingers. I’d love to lick her! Her asshole, hairless and beautiful as always. I’d love to play with it! She was taking her time undoing both sandals.

My dick was getting hard, starting to throb. It was good that the sofa blanket was covering my lap. I love her so much!
How much effort and thought she was putting into creating all this sexual tension between us.

A goddess of seduction. I was feeling so grateful for this experience! If she only wasn’t my stepdaughter. Or does that make it even more exciting? Because it was forbidden? I was brushing away the thought.

She was putting the sandals to the side, sitting next to me, under the blanket. “How are you feeling? About the breakup and all?”

I ask her. “A little better. I was still upset though. It was nice talking with you about it last time.

I was glad you listened to me and gave me some comfort by just being there for me and hugging me. It means a lot to me.” “Anytime darling, I’d like you to felt better.”

She was turning her face towards me. “Mind if I get another cuddle from you? It just felts so good. It makes me forget about the breakup and I was feeling so loved.”

“Of course darling!” Hearing these words coming out of her mouth, her beautiful young voice! A moment later she was sitting on my lap.

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2022
“Of course darling!” Hearing these words coming out of her mouth, her beautiful young voice!

A moment later she was sitting on my lap. Leaning back into me. Her head resting on my shoulder. My arm around her, feeling her soft breasts pushing against it. She was sitting with her bare pussy right on my dick, throbbing flat against my belly.

Only separated by my thin sports wear. There was almost nothing in between my dick and her pussy. We’re sitting like this for a few moments. It doesn’t take long until she was asleep. Or pretending to. I was feeling my sports wear getting wet from her.

I was so aroused, I must be pumping out precum. The idea of my precum mixing with her pussy fluid through the thin sports wear arouses me even further. We’re fluid bonding.

A strange image. But I find it beautiful. I was feeling closer to her. A brief apprehension flashes through my mind. Precum. Some sperms in it. Can she get pregnant? I remember how Dora mentioned that Bimbo had a birth control implant.

One of those which last for several years. My concern dissipates immediately and makes way for a feeling of sexual bliss. I was smelling her hair, her fresh shampoo, her floral perfume. I was imagining how her scent enters my lungs, driving my hormones crazy, making me expel my pheromones, entering her body, in turn driving her into sexual overdrive.

Are we pheromone bonding? She was exhaling a bit louder than before. At the same time I was feeling her pussy rocking back and forth on my dick. So much pleasure with every motion! I was looking down but can’t see any movement under the blanket. was it just in my head?

What was this? There! I was looking down her beautiful cleavage. One nipple was visible.

A wave of adrenaline was washing through my body and I was involuntarily pumping the muscles on my hard dick. She must be feeling this on her pussy. I was so sexually charged. I was fantasizing about just slipping the shoulder straps of her nightdress off her shoulders.

I want to see her breasts. Her young, large breasts! Grab them with both hands, felt them, squeeze them. Listen to her moan. I want to pull my pants off, just slip my hardness inside her. All the way in!

Grab her by the waist and thrust, thrust, thrust! No holding back! In and out, deeper, deeper, harder, faster! Explode inside her, Bleep yeah!!! As I was fantasizing I was realizing I’ve unconsciously tightened my arm around her breasts.

They’re pushing against it. So perky! So full!
My other arm has unwillingly tightened as well against her belly, pushing her ass and pussy towards me.

I felt her butt cheeks wrap around my dick, my dick parting her wet pussy a little, just separated by the thin layer of my loose sports wear. It felts as if I was inside her. I was noticing that the wrist of my upper hand was brushing against her exposed nipple. I was feeling how hard it is.

My dick started contracting again from pleasure. It was so hard not to move my lower hand underneath her nightdress to felt her panty-less pussy, to rub her clit. It was so hard to resist! I was pushing my dick, slowly, barely noticeably a little further against her soft pussy. I was feeling her firm belly against my lower hand.

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by princejohnard(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice story...
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
I was pushing my dick, slowly, barely noticeably a little further against her soft pussy. I was feeling her firm belly against my lower hand. I was resisting to caress it. I was ever so subtly brushing my wrist against her exposed nipple. Again and again. It felts like she was rocking her pussy and ass back and forth against my dick. We keep going, keep going. I was so close to cumming. So close to losing control.

The television series ended. I must end this too. I was pulling myself together and slide her off my lap, gently to the side. I was looking at the big wet stain on my track pants, my dick pushing against it making a tent. I was covering it up immediately with the blanket. A few moments pass. “Honey?” No reply. I was shaking her shoulder gently. She was opening her eyes a little. “Darling. The show was over. You have fallen asleep.”
“Sorry AY, I was so comfortable. It was so lovely cuddling with you. Thank you.” She was leaning over, giving me a hug. I was feeling her, enjoying the moment.
“Good night” she said.
“Good night” I reply.
She was getting up, standing in front of the sofa next to me. This time even closer than before. She was bending down, grabbing her sandals. Her nightdress slips up, revealing her pussy and asshole as she was bending down. Drenched in wetness all over, glistening. The thought that some of it was my precum excites me. I was leaning forward, careful not to make any noise. My face was so close, almost touching her. I was taking in her pussy was scent. It was beautiful. I want to be inside her. She takes her time fastening the ankle strap of her sandals while I was smelling her. Moments of bliss. I was in paradise. She was walking away, up the stairs back to her room. What a tease. What a seductress. The sexual tension! The ecstasy! My stepdaughter was driving me crazy!

TWO

My relationship with Dora was deteriorating. It was sad. She was spending a lot of time at work and was away for business regularly. When she comes home she was either working on her laptop, complaining about work or exhausted from working. It has affected our sex life too. It has been weeks since we did it. She was often not in the mood. She was kind enough not to refuse sex but I can felt that she was not interested. It was as if she was doing me a favour, getting the chore over with. Not feeling her desire for me turned me off. I have talked with Dora several times about this but it seems like we’re not able to come to a solution. Work was her priority.

I have become sexually frustrated. And having a ridiculously hot stepdaughter living with me being frequently alone with her makes this worse. I know I shouldn’t participate in her games but I can’t resist. It was another Thursday night. Dora was away. Bimbo was alone at home with me. Again I’ve decided to wear my thinnest sports wear. No undies. I was sitting on the sofa streaming a series on TELEVISION. Waiting. Anticipating Bimbo was appearance. What was she up to this time? I was already getting semi-hard just thinking about her.

Minutes pass. Nothing. Half-way through the aspect of story. Nothing. The show ended. I was disappointed. I was thinking about all the sexually charged encounters I had with Bimbo.

Suddenly I was feeling grateful. She was so out of my league. Way too young and hot. I should just be thankful for what I had with her so far. She was aware of my issues with Dora. I know she is. Dora has told me that she was had a conversation with Bimbo. She wants to manage Bimbo was expectations. Condition her that our relationship may be over soon. That soon they may have to move out. A sense of relief was coming over me.

Somehow it was good that this was ending. The whole thing with Bimbo had been wrong from the beginning. Our relationship was way too sexually charged. It was not appropriate. Maybe now that Bimbo was aware that this living situation may end soon she was lost interest in her games.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.