Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (8320 Views)

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
jodeci:

Same thing here my dear,this thread is quite timely and encouraging.

Thanks sir
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by coretechng1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please i will like to use your bricklayer when they are done with your project. 640k ti build a twin duplex is super cheap. Or is it just one duplex they are taking 640k??

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by chuksjuve(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interested in adding values to your property using flower and greenery..

Contact us..

Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by phrase(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=coretechng1 post=65288138]Please i will like to use your bricklayer when they are done with your project. 640k ti build a twin duplex is super cheap. Or is it just one duplex they are taking 640k??[/quote
I can deliver ur project for you @ that price range. I'm a bricklayer, u can reach me on 09026638121
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by twinskenny(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
good luck madam

when it get to the stage of electrical.. u might want to give us a chance

check our various thread for all our projects

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics

thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
twinskenny:
good luck madam

when it get to the stage of electrical.. u might want to give us a chance

check our various thread for all our projects

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics

thanks

http://kuluso.com/ads/twins-kenny/
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by twinskenny(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 3:57am On Feb 23, 2018
coretechng1:
Please i will like to use your bricklayer when they are done with your project. 640k ti build a twin duplex is super cheap. Or is it just one duplex they are taking 640k??

Yes to lintel for both is #670k
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Makawhizzy: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Following the thread. Can we see the 3D view for the twin duplex so we can know what to expect?
Kudos
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Makawhizzy:
Following the thread. Can we see the 3D view for the twin duplex so we can know what to expect?
Kudos

That can't be possible at the moment 'Cos am out of the country but promised to do that ASAP.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by coretechng1(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=phrase post=65292321][/quote]Twin duplex block works at 640k ni stories??
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
coretechng1:
Twin duplex block works at 640k ni stories??

That's not true...double check again I said workmanship (bricklayer) for both duplex to linted #670k
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Maintain12:
Hello everyone in the house, I and my sister have just started our first building (Two 5bedroom duplex) each @ Ologuneru, off Eleyele, Ibadan with 30 pillars for the 2 duplex (15 pillars each). Before commencing on d project I went through most comments on this forum, at first I was discouraged with their outrageous price even to start foundation due to overpriced quoted here but guess what! is not as expensive as seemed I'll will love to take you all through the processing from scratch..... cheesy[/color] grin[color=#000099]

Only started on 5th February 2018. Attached is some of the pictures so far........Pls feel free to ask any question at any stage and I promised to be honest, am only doing this to help others especially those in d diaspora.
The purpose of this thread is for those planning to commence on building their dream home without being reapoff.....ask any question except for my private life�� and i promised to be honest and not to mince any word for you neither overprice any material �

NB: By using stonedust will definitely reduce the amount of materials used especially cement.

Clearing of land @#8,000
Cement (Dangote) @#2,600
Block (Stone dust) @#185
Sand (10tonne) @#17,500
Stonedust @#1,200 per tonne transport #26,000
Granite @#2,400 per tonne transport #26,000
Storex ( 2x 2000litre) @#38,000 each without transport
Workmanship(bricklayer) for both duplex from foundation to linted #670,000.
Welder workmanship for casting for both #50,000
Soakaway for both @ #70,000 (35k each) despite that is dry season.

This was my original post
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by zamirikpo(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Pls more updates....i followed u from the other thread to this. Dnt stop.

I have keen interest in proving to some scam builders that they are thieves. Buildings are not as expensive as they are portrayed.

More updates pls.....especially with cost.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by valencia2012(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by valencia2012(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hi........
May be we could share ideas too. Am on same process but its a 4 year plan. Construction only take place when am home for annual vacation. Its about 2 years, and am due for the decking stage this year.
Check my profile. I'll post some pics here too with details. Its a six bedroom duplex with an inbuilt Garage but I used 32 pillars/columns.
Good luck to you!
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
valencia2012:
Hi........
May be we could share ideas too. Am on same process but its a 4 year plan. Construction only take place when am home for annual vacation. Its about 2 years, and am due for the decking stage this year.
Check my profile. I'll post some pics here too with details. Its a six bedroom duplex with an inbuilt Garage but I used 32 pillars/columns.
Good luck to you!

Wow....That's very good, I don't mind if we can exchange contact cos I'll be home next month by God's grace
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
zamirikpo:
Pls more updates....i followed u from the other thread to this. Dnt stop.

I have keen interest in proving to some scam builders that they are thieves. Buildings are not as expensive as they are portrayed.

More updates pls.....especially with cost.

Next month by God's grace
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by valencia2012(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow....That's very good, I don't mind if we can exchange contact cos I'll be home next month by God's grace.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to refer to a post here and post mine too. However, let me know when you'll resume construction on the next stage. Am sure home in November from Germany. And I intend to complete the lintels, two block layers and the entire decking in 3 weeks. Possibly do the upper plan/block formations too. Who knows! I just need time!
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by valencia2012(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hi folks! I have an important question.....
How long does it normally take for lintel to get strong and dry enough, ready for 2 more sets of blocks sets and decking? I need to do my lintel abd decking under 3-weeks!
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by twinskenny(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
valencia2012:
How long does it normally take for lintel to get strong and dry enough, ready for 2 more sets of blocks sets and decking? I need to do my lintel abd decking under 3-weeks!

i think 2 to 3 weeks...

u can check my thread if u need any of my services..

electrical
cctv
audio system
fire alarm
satellite tv
thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2018
valencia2012:

Between 2-3 weeks should be fine
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by valencia2012(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2018
Between 2-3 weeks should be fine.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....someone said next day as long as the support beneath is still holding? Block works can commence?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by princeifynicky(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2018
You can start laying block on your lintel the very next day as long as the woods or reinforcements beneath are not removed.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 12:17pm On May 04, 2018
valencia2012:

Between 2-3 weeks should be fine.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....someone said next day as long as the support beneath is still holding? Block works can commence?

I'll advised u to wait weeks if it's possible to send someone to do it before u get to Nigeria, afterall is just 2lines left so they can't reap u off for that. I believed is something that is accountable for.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by valencia2012(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2018
I'll advised u to wait weeks if it's possible to send someone to do it before u get to Nigeria, afterall is just 2lines left so they can't reap u off for that. I believed is something that is accountable for.

That's the problem!. At the completion of the building to lintel level last November, we counted and concluded that there were enough blocks to go 2 levels when lintel is done. Now, my contact is giving a new estimate for that again, claiming the blocks have grown legs! Lol. Thx folks. All opinions noted.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by mufutau55(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2018
valencia2012:

That's the problem!. At the completion of the building to lintel level last November, we counted and concluded that there were enough blocks to go 2 levels when lintel is done. Now, my contact is giving a new estimate for that again, claiming the blocks have grown legs! Lol. Thx folks. All opinions noted.

Yes o. Sometimes those blocks can walk away by themselves o, with real legs. smiley Good supervision is what you need o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by folmus: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
I would love to see update on this thread. Madam, did you buy blocks or mold on site with reference to your stonedust ?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 12:33am On May 29, 2018
folmus:
I would love to see update on this thread. Madam, did you buy blocks or mold on site with reference to your stonedust ?

@all.....so sorry it's been a while now that I checked this platform due to some health issues. In less that 2weeks now I will upload some pictures with all the monetary aspect of it.

As for the stonedust blocks I bought it rather than moulding it myself, as I believed sometime is better than going through d stress but if you have time to do it yourself is better.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by walexyll(m): 5:47am On May 29, 2018
Maintain12:

@all.....so sorry it's been a while now that I checked this platform due to some health issues. In less that 2weeks now I will upload some pictures with all the monetary aspect of it.

As for the stonedust blocks I bought it rather than moulding it myself, as I believed sometime is better than going through d stress but if you have time to do it yourself is better.
Speedy recovery Ma'am. Waiting for the update... intend to use your experience as a model for mine which I plan to start next year here in Ibadan. God bless
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by mufutau55(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2018
Maintain12:

@all.....so sorry it's been a while now that I checked this platform due to some health issues.

Get well soon Madam. Health is very important.

Hajji M.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by folmus: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Maintain12:

We wish you good recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Affordable Lands At Palace Premium Estate Ibeju Lekki Eleranigbe / Fg Houses On Sale In Abuja / What Does It Cost To Dig A Soak Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.