Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year (1699 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hey guys,

I have four months remaining on my service year. I got an urgent travel out of the country and gonna spend a year.

How can I play the card and collect my nysc certificate when I return to Nigeria next year.

Is it possible, please
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by oloriooko(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
cowleg:
Hey guys,

I have four months remaining on my service year. I got an urgent travel out of the country and gonna spend a year.

How can I play the card and collect my nysc certificate when I return to Nigeria next year.

Is it possible, please
The bolded is incriminating
Pls don't do it but you can go to the office and make enquiries but don't play card grin
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
oloriooko:

Pls don't do it but you can go to the office and make enquiries but don't play card grin

Hello bros,

Is it possible?

Reporting officially can be termed absconding!
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by oloriooko(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
cowleg:

Hello bros,

Is it possible?
Visit the office you won't get answer here
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
oloriooko:

Hey guy what if I get querried for absconding.
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by churchee: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Would you accept a torn certificate at the end of your service year?

What is the problem with you humans? We the host of Angels are so disappointed with the evils you think up in heart.
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
churchee:
Would you accept a torn certificate at the end of your service year?

What is the problem with you humans? We the host of Angels are so disappointed with the evils you think up in heart.

Can't comprehend whatever you are saying.
Re: Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year by Whois(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Negotiate with your Lgi that you want to ghost the remaining months left to your pop or explain to another person in charge why you won't be around for your pop then Drop your ID card with the person that you feel have your interest at heart. It could be Your clo or any of your frd that's close to your Lgi sha

(1) (Reply)

Complete Camp Kits For Nysc Batch B Stream I / Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application / #19,800isnoallowance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.