Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,818 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Drop The Zero Get With The Hero: A Tribute to the Omo-ogun::: DAGRIN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop The Zero Get With The Hero: A Tribute to the Omo-ogun::: DAGRIN (844 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop The Zero Get With The Hero: A Tribute to the Omo-ogun::: DAGRIN by Virgo83(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2010
HE CAME, HE SAW AND HE CONQUER:
We don't wanna loose him, but we have to accept to hi fate. What a life short lived, but a memory that lived forever. We did all we could in order not to have him go, but the best we could do is not enough to have him stay.

Long live the Memory of Omo-Ogun:: DAGRIN:: May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen
Re: Drop The Zero Get With The Hero: A Tribute to the Omo-ogun::: DAGRIN by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sad~ deeply sad
how one could live in this moment NOW~ this minute, and every bit of one's life is explicitly unrepeatable,
but it neva dawns on you that~

you myt actually be breathing in the last 100 breaths of one's moment~ of one's time

@ da grin
time truly is fleeting
you were such a rare talent and i loved you.,.
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Will U Be Suprise If U Find Dagrin In Heaven & See Pastors & Immams In Hell? / Chris Oyakhilome: Na Wa O.interesting! / Ladies Ladies Ladies Can't Get Enough Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.