Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi (2079 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Wizkid Blast News Outlet That Tagged Him “humble” For Eating Pounded Yam / See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by iGISTM0RE: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

Pounded Yam and Egusi... Love at first bite ���� #LivingMyBestLife

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/photo-dj-cuppy-eating-pounded-yam-egusi

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by iGISTM0RE: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by Adaowerri111: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Don't the otedolas have something meaningful to do with their lives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by micfoley: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
And this is news because.......
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hope strands of hair no follow that food enter her mouth....undecided
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by Obinoscopy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
My favorite �
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by NelsonNeo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
angrycan we view something that'll affect our lives positively for once !!
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by alade112(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
What kind of Nonsense is this? I ate this same food today how many people knew i did? I know many of you will say I'm not a celebrity but to be sincere this is rubbish . Social media sef no come get value again. Well I blame the jobless youth who thier job is to monitor celebrities upadan. And this is News.

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by medexico(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
When I dey drink garri, una no see me o
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by 007author(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Attention seeking biitch
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by helobabe: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2018
angry
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by Mandynews(f): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
God don't give me money and stupid children at the same time. Amen

I have never seen the children of...

Aliko Dangote
Nassef Sawiris, Egyptian
Christoffel Wiese, South African
Nathan Kirsch, Swazi.
Naguib Sawiris, Egyptian.
Mohamed Mansour, Egyptian.
Koos Bekker, South African.
Othman Benjelloun, Moroccan
Mohamed Al Fayed, Egyptian.

The 3 rich men with noise making children are from the west.

Otedola children
Mike Adenuga children
Adeleke children.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by helobabe: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by chriskosherbal(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:

Aliko Dangote
Nassef Sawiris, Egyptian
Nathan Kirsch, Swazi.

Otedola children
Mike Adenuga children
Adeleke children.
I swear babe you are thorough and funny grin
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by BluntBoy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:

Aliko Dangote
Nassef Sawiris, Egyptian
Nathan Kirsch, Swazi.

Otedola children
Mike Adenuga children
Adeleke children.

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
nothing better than being handfed delicious pounded yam and egusi by a pretty gyal( especially if she cooked it herself @nd washed her hands obviously)
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi by Kobicove(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2018
She's not eating it...she's just staring at the food undecided

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together / Stephanie Coker Release Stunning Photos As She Turns 30 / 5 Most Curvy Celebrities In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.