Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,222 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) (1000 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by levrin: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
GistMore.com

As the 2019 general election approaches, 2face Idibia alongside his wife, Annie, Banky W and others led a street walk to mobilize for voters registration.

According to Annie, 'please guys let’s all try and register and get our voters card. Very Important. Na We Get Nigeria,Make We Join Our Voices!!!Your Vote Count'.

https://www.gistmore.com/photos-2face-annie-idibia-lead-campaign-mobilize-voters-registration

Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by levrin: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by Kjking(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
#BuhariMustGo
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by IME1: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
*VOTERS REG CONFIRMATION*

If you are a registered voter, check your status via link below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable. Simply Select your:

1.) State

2.) Surname and

3.) Date of Birth

http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org

If your details are not in the database please go and register. Please, help circulate widely�
*I JUST CONFIRMED MINE*
_*PLS FORWARD*_

Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by haywire07(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
We don't need 2face to lead us in any politically related campaign.
The last one he organised showed his cowardice.

Fela I know for activism, who is 2face ?
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by haywire07(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by helobabe: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by Maria100(f): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Please Tubaba don't chicken out this time around....in as much as i love you so much......Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by axcer: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: 2face and Annie Idibia lead campaign to mobilize for voters Registration (Pics) by axcer: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuella Officially Goes Hollywood! Features In A Disney Movie / Annie Idibia Flashes Cleavage / Ken Erics In Cute Selfie With Veteran Ghanaian Actor, Kofi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.