Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (49417 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by chubinwa(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Who gives a bleep. who ur nude epp
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by mindtricks: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ahmed0336:
That is your problem and to those who look up to you as role model. As for me, if you like fly naked that would'nt add a kobo to ma 30 kobo akkant grin

Well said! No one gives a hoot, it's completely her business what sort of ignonimous things she chooses to do with her body. Such is no longer new.
However wild she chooses to go, there are very many fellow actresses who maintained their ground on decency and still made it big in the industry.
Can we imagine an Omotola or Chioma Chukwuka doing that kind of nonsense?
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Tamakay(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why Nollywood is the final bus stop for Oloshos?
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by pennywys(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Apologies for what?

Please bring more nude

I love it
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by GuntersChain(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
why didn't you remember you are an african woman before taking the photo, embracing westernization forgetting that africa has a culture. you want to be like the kardashians.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by WONDERS001(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
hmmmmmm.............Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile

can I call dat whatspp number
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by deebrownneymar: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
She didn't have to apologise jare. Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Konquest: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal who broke the internet a few days ago when she released some not-so-nude photos has apologised for letting people down.

In a lenghty Instagram post, the actress said, 'my apologies to everyone who felt, I let them down by "explaining and comparing" but you see, I'm in a business of creating Illusions and it gladdens my professional heart that I do it so well, majority believes whatever illusion I create'.

She continued to say, ' but at the end of the day, am an African woman who hasn't forgotten her culture, and one who surprising also happens to be very reserved and conservative at heart. So you see, it is only natural that you will see the struggle between both sides of me for as long as I remain an entertainer.

Now this is not to say that I have any apologies about my work because the camera is my lover and I will do literally anything for him.

However it is important to me that some people are able to understand "That Fact" without getting carried away with the razzmatazz'.

https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/02/my-apologies-to-everyone-who-felt-i-let.html?m=1

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
I love the not-so-nude photo... It's a beautiful
work of art for those who have eyes to see
deeply... and could get her more professional
jobs. This is not about being a pervert here! grin

She doesn't have to apologize since she
didn't display the MOST private parts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by billyG(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
she fon open her leg wide na,i want 2 see her mouth below.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Asowari:
oh my some body call the police oooo we have another shakur in the making
hahhaahahahaha Abeg police come see am oh.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
hahhaahahahaha Abeg police come see am oh.
lol grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Wolfbrother(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
which internet did she break? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry This is why i love Islam. She ought to be beheaded to teach other useless women lessons.

WHO IS THIS.

Unnoticed Islamic Confession.

Is that the only way to penalize a woman? Behead her?
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nairalanddist: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Njeps:

WHO IS THIS.

Unnoticed Islamic Confession.

Is that the only way to penalize a woman? Behead her?

Yes we behead such slutty women. Islam will never tolerate fornication and adultery
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Yes we behead such slutty women. Islam will never tolerate fornication and adultery

the truth will always prevail , no matter how much u preach peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 / Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.