Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (45947 Views)

Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by efilefun(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2018
Lol
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Sochimaobim(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2018
I will keep saying it: Religion is the major reason why Africa, Nigeria especially, is still where it is.

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by freak33: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Israel is the city of God, there abideth no more a physical Israel, but every person is an Israelite, as many as have believed are blessed in grace through Abraham.

Israel means the chosen ones. 1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

biko he asked a simple question, no need preaching na

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Another way to extort money from pple...pastors and their families will be eating chicken while members cannot afford fish...wise up
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Where our 10% is going.
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by crismark(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2018
pls jst leave dem to do their thing...church matter don taya me. instead of dem to dey give me, na so so collect dem dey collect frm me..
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2018
BedLam:
I am not an Isreali. Please stop this joke! It's 2018 already sad
In other words, you brought the question to ridicule the church? May God help you and your likes.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Ralo(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Repent or be damned, no apology

Lol see this religious bigot. The only “damned” one here is you sheeple, infact your kind are beyond brainwashed, your brain is damned to mental slavery, no way out.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

shut up there idiort. na you wan dam am? are you not damned yourself? do you think that you are worshipping God? No!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Israel is the city of God, there abideth no more a physical Israel, but every person is an Israelite, as many as have believed are blessed in grace through Abraham.

Israel means the chosen ones. 1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Chosen? These are the only chosen ones I know. Who are you?

4 Likes

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

MGO. Mummy - General Overseer

Mother in Israel is the same as Mummy G.O. It means the wife of the pastor

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Smh....see so much respect and reverence to a woman because she is a wife to a pastor (human o) but when it come to respecting or honouring SHE who gave birth to Jesus Christ (God), argument springs up from everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

repent from what now?

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by emorse(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Linqsz:
Who Don foolish, Don foolish.
Dingbang 2018
Words on marble I swear. lol

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

nothing will happen my dear.
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Linqsz:
Who Don foolish, Don foolish.

Dingbang 2018
I am sure when Mary was alive, she didn't go about having an office as the mother of the saviour.

9 Likes

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2018
dingbang:
I am sure when Mary was alive, she didn't go about having an office as the mother of the saviour.

Religion is the greatest scam.

Bros, Abeg I dey find work oh

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by tojahh(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2018
Lookat that one saying repent or be damned... Infact craze fall on you dia!

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Shegzy8:

so because the lord said they are a chosen generation now means israel=chosen one..nonsense analogy...in hebrew, israel means "may God prevail"...we are not israelites...christians should learn to be liberal..jesus came for the gentiles but still a gentile will remain one in person and not in belief

Liberal u say? That's like a tall order.Many so called Christians have been terrible indoctrinated with very flawed and fanatical kind of teachings. Hence their belief that Jeusus and heaven is their Sole property and inheritance.

They are apparently too superficial to reason and understand that Christ is universal and is an intricate part of evey religion be it Buddhism, Islam, Jews, Hinduism or the so overrated Christianity.No one will be judged apart based on the earthly religion of their haman personality.
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Linqsz:

Religion is the greatest scam.

Bros, Abeg I dey find work oh
what skill do you have?
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by kremlin01(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Repaint bawo!! ...simple question, you can't answer. Sheeple lol
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2018
dingbang:
what skill do you have?

Undergoing a course online(udacity) on digital marketing. Just starting though
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Though not an RCCG member. But I once heard that Pastor Adeboye's wife is in the head of RCCG mission/church in Israel. So office of Mummy in Isreal here means office of mummy GO in Israel. It's just like saying office of Nigerian Embassy in Ghana or Office of the Vice president in Abuja.
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Christianity since it started becoming a one man business have become so confusing. Prefixes of "office of" entirely was politically inspired and belongs to the political class. Has religion become a political affair?. I am proudly Catholic for profound reasons.
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by godquality: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2018
dingbang:
Lol.. Sheeples everywhere.

Bros no worry yaself, who don foolish, don foolish

Just forget the matter
more like who dey follow don foolish.
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Linqsz:

Undergoing a course online(udacity) on digital marketing. Just starting though
ok please finish.. And be good at it. Then contact me.

1 Like

Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2018
BedLam:
I am not an Isreali. Please stop this joke! It's 2018 already sad

Lols.....

The guy slow like who sip codeine grin

TF is everyone is an Israelite? undecided

These people never stop to amaze me.... $mh
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2018
crooked pastors wife! arr they selling bags of Ganja too? chai! church business! is booming more than Oil and gas business.

more gullibles are recruited every day! mother of Israel? these crooks don't even know which continent Israel is in
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Appliedmaths(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2018
It's only Christianity you people attack, as far as you're not a Christian and don't believe in Christianity you have no right to judge or even talk about Christianity. I'm not an idol worshipper nor an atheist but when issues relating to these ideologies arise I stay afar off and try to learn from people's input, since Christianity is you people's problem continue breaking your heads.

After all its only talk you would talk and nothing would happen, I'll end this post with what I always tell people, "the beauty of TRUE Christianity is the ability to have a personal relationship with God, he speaks to you and you speak to him, your concerns about life would be settled with a word which later turns to results, this is the summary of the matter. "
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by theo1477(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Op no give urslf headache that bag carry oil, if that bag wan raise money here,u go pack well put reverse join
Re: RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Not every slave wants to be freed, some willingly wanted to be enslaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.