Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (33644 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Subudu(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
a real man is well mannered, patient, confident, honest, dependable, respectful, caring, compassionate, polite, humble, apologetic, loving, loves and respect women and never raises his hands on a woman.
Okay, we now know who a real man is from your definition.
Last question, who is a real woman?

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I am IN South Africa.

Come beat me.
you dey sound like my younger sister when we dey younger...
She'll abuse me from a distance and I'll be like if your papa born you well wait for me..
My sister go pick race dey abuse me dey goo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Fourwinds: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
this was the imbe...cile that born and three foolish men were directed there by a hung lantern
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by eyinjuege: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Good!

How many ladies do marry such kind of men when they are broke?

Be honest, how many?

Are you saying broke guys are not getting married everyday?
Look around you very well, some broke guys have children already calling you uncle. They are living their lives jejely with their wife and children in their face me i slap you houses or self contained.
The problem with some young men is that they like the flashy ladies, who dress expensively, who travel around the world etc. These young ladies already have a high flying lifestyle, and dating a broke guy will only slow them down. Yet these guys will keep on pursuing them, ignoring the other young lady giving them green light by their side because she's not "polished" enough, or she's too dark, or she doesn't wear expensive looking clothes.
Just negodu.
Meanwhile, domestic violence is no respecter of wealth or poverty. Some poor men beat their wives very well, and some rich folks to do same.

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by donstan18: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

Are you saying broke guys are not getting married everyday?

Look around you very well, some broke guys have children already calling you uncle. They are living their lives jejely with their wife and children in their face me i slap you houses or self contained.
The problem with some young men is that they like the flashy ladies, who dress expensively, who travel around the world etc. These young ladies already have a high flying lifestyle, and dating a broke guy will only slow them down. Yet these guys will keep on pursuing them, ignoring the other young lady giving them green light by their side because she's not "polished" enough, or she's too dark, or she doesn't wear expensive looking clothes.
Just negodu.
Meanwhile, domestic violence is no respecter of wealth or poverty. Some poor men beat their wives very well, and some rich folks to do same .

@Bolded, you asked me a question and also rushed to answer yourself.

Is it how u use to do? cheesy
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Amazinpeace(f): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Praktikals:

Some women are directly related with the devil and only beating can reset their brains to factory setting. Please how else can the husband handle such?
I ve heard people say things like; touch her food, dont make love to her, but I tell you these measures will not work with the Jezebel descendants.
lolz at reset brain to factory setting, I admit some ladies deserves that, but two wrongs doesn't make a right. You can walk away, leave the house to cool off your temper

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Amazinpeace(f): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Subudu:

Okay, we now know who a real man is from your definition.
Last question, who is a real woman?
a real woman is me grin any other question?
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by TheKingIsHere: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
a real man is well mannered, patient, confident, honest, dependable, respectful, caring, compassionate, polite, humble, apologetic, loving, loves and respect women and never raises his hands on a woman.
Why don't you post that of real woman so we can see.

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Omolabasky: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
He has gained the cheap popularity he desired. Don't be deceived by his post it is this type of men that gives woman heady. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Subudu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
a real woman is me grin any other question?
Now, wee you marri me?
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Amazinpeace(f): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Subudu:

Now, wee you marri me?
lolz
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Subudu(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
lolz
That's not how real women respond to marriage proposal na!

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Lumig: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
LOL! Where are you going to see all those qualities in a man? Maybe in your fantasy land or heaven? ONIYEYE!!
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by DavidEsq(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
Did I tell you I don't have one? Face front brother
Yimu

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Tellemall: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
Beating your wife isn't the problem, the problem is waking up from sleep after beating her to see yourself chilling with late Fela cuti, Sani Abacha, Tafawa belewa and taking selfie with your ancestors
cheesy

But wait o, i don't understand, you have a grown bushy hair covering your skull, how then did your sense manage to escape?

cheesy
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by ndiboy01(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Diz 1 na ram oooooooooo
Caused generation
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Me too...if I can't beat her, that means she can beat me...why would anyone do that?
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by nicelaw(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
The message is clear "beat me one and collect two"...
Not like he will initiate it, but when you start it he ll pay back..
I don't support beating women but if you use that opportunity to hit me, I ll sure give back..
I don't give bullshit so I don't take bullshit.. Simple!
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Pappikizuu(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
Expecting your explanation for a good woman
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by joshrare(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
Beating your wife isn't the problem, the problem is waking up from sleep after beating her to see yourself chilling with late Fela cuti, Sani Abacha, Tafawa belewa and taking selfie with your ancestors
cheesy

But wait o, i don't understand, you have a grown bushy hair covering your skull, how then did your sense manage to escape?

oga, please can you send me this picture?
the pix always crack me up
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Jman06(m): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Try that rubbish with my sister and I would render you crippled for life.

Ediot!!!
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by pennywys(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Amazinpeace:
Product of a failed home am very sure his father beats the mother hence the effontery to post this online.

Real men don't beat women
wink wink
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by pennywys(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Lumig:
LOL! Where are you going to see all those qualities in a man? Maybe in your fantasy land or heaven? ONIYEYE!!
I'm here baby I have all the qualities in abundance
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by pennywys(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Amazinpeace:
I possess all the qualities in abundance

Just try me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.