Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) (55013 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by SpoiltVirgin: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg who she be for Husband of Lagos
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Me no understand how people will come for person burial and be Happy and all smiles..... So Nigerians no fit pretend mourning mode even if the death person na your enemy.
Na so one joyful man come my papa burial, and was greeting everybody like say him win lottery, I told the ushers and caters not to give him water, dehydration almost finish him. Later we come realised that him dey owe my Papi for goods supplied on credit.
Young girl for that matter. It's so disheartening
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by SpoiltVirgin: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Me no understand how people will come for person burial and be Happy and all smiles..... So Nigerians no fit pretend mourning mode even if the death person na your enemy.
Na so one joyful man come my papa burial, and was greeting everybody like say him win lottery, I told the ushers and caters not to give him water, dehydration almost finish him. Later we come realised that him dey owe my Papi for goods supplied on credit.
at least dem wear black
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
It is only the black outfits that show that people are mourning nowadays in Nigeria. People will be on a burial ground and still be having time for selfies!!!
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Teeboi56: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Look at all those photos
Are dey mourning d dead or they re laughing
Na wao
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dude, it seems funeral has a different meaning these days o.

Even when our grandmother died at over the age of 105, we were not laughing like this o.

Though a long fulfilled life, we still felt the vacuum.

I do not understand these Nollywoodians.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
They all look as if the came there to mock her
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
she comes from a forest region, see all those trees and bushes, hope the guv will erect statue for her.
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rest in peace to her tho i dont even knw her
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Henri8: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

Make sure he pays.
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Mondagbe: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
They all look like witches who conspired to kill her and then go celebrate their victory at her grave, no single feel of Loos
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by magzey: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
I hope they are not acting with the mourning
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
E be like say this nollywood dey two sections, because this set of people dey different from the people Wey I know. Wey Genevieve and omotola section? e be like say they no follow for this one.
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
They can slay anywhere, even at gravesides. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jee nke oma

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'm I d only one dt find it difficult to recognize any of dem as a nolly wood actor? Dese ones no follow na wen d real ppl come burial we will kno wat to say, dese hungry ones com chop rice
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by pappy4real(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
people that r slaying...op now say they're mourning. mtcheeeerw!
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by joeGH: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
This picture weak me.. Somebody die n u get mind sit down go do the same combination....I don't want to believe it's just a coincidence, neither are they twins..funerals these days are grounds for feasting rather than paying homage to the dead.

Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

Oboi you no get chil choi
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
God do not allow my enemies to use my best picture for obituary and laugh at my graveyard in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by olumidazz: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is this a burial ceremony l of photo shoot session ceremony. Honestly am coming to the realization that Nigerians are not very good people.
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by room089: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
These loafers went there to honour there departed colleague or to take selfies?
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by unofficialapple: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
I dont understand the smiley faces though.
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
fat, shapeless and brainless lot.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
burial turned fun fair
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 3:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Wait a minute, are they happy that she is dead or something?
Re: Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) by psure: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
mikejj:
girls and psure ehn.wetin happen to the girl wey die

The fu*k you tagging me for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.