Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) (54994 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Fans React Over New Picture Of Akpororo And Wife / Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Sued Over Iyanya’s Song “gift” Feat Don Jazzya Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by chimere66: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2015
The girl simply identified as Uche, wore a lace top to the video shoot of Iyanya’s song, Okamfo. A shot from the scene however sparked serious outrage from some Nigerians who felt she was dressed indecently.

See Nigerians' reactions above

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/nigerians-react-on-instagram-after.html

2 Shares

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by chimere66: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Another pic

1 Share

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by kaffy4tope(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Person below is an #endtime nairalander

Plz...ignore him..tx

*Modified*

So, I made FP as FTC? Chai! Can u now see how great our God is?

Vivian gist, how market na? I no see u for #YourFakeSister# Burial na. To be a Banana Island resident no be by this way na, haba!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Behold him, the poster ^ whom exchanged his brain for Vanilla Ice cream..

25 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Davied2: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Those boobs are fine tho!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Dqueenzy(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
We nigerians ehn,btw what is she trying to prove?
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Ejytex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmm i feel lyk leakn ...

1 Like

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by slimbless(f): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
She wants to be a star by force... Just take a look at how Iyanya is fully dressed from head to toe

3 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Samakus(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
This will get to the frontpage as far as semi-unclad was mentioned.

Btw, y are women's body so pleasing to the eye? See as the tin jollof 4 eye.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by SurefireAsoOke: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
I think 9ja artiste(especially hip hop) should pay more attention to their video. Too many indecency.

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Chestar5(f): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
USELESSNESS and WOMEN are gradually becoming synonymous thanks to all this END TIME women undecided angrycryembarassed........

Modified:

one of the reasons Nigerian music videos are always crap, they always want to copy and end up failing undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by BOWOTO(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
And they said I should be loyal.

1 Like

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by naijaboiy: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
But this video is old na!

Errrmmm....i don't see anything bad in that outfit tho.

Well since it's the women who are chastising her its none of my business then. undecided

*dusts slippers and bounces off thread*

10 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by falseman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
The same girls complaining will wear bikini exposing their brown beans asssss

7 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerians are always reacting undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Forget dis ish.....weren't Adam and Eve naked in the Garden of Eden? In some places in the world like South america, asia, Australia n Africa ladies live half naked all thier lives yet rape, pervasity or immorality do not take root dia...d problem is wit our mindset...we have end time mindsets

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by leahcimzil: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
THE GIRL CAN DANCE SHA
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Daslim180(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abegi, make una go sit down jare. Person dey there dey calculate how money go dey boom for him account, you are here spreeing 'hocus pocus'. Una dey talk as if una still dey brand new!!

3 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
ok na
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by iteleaye(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na jeje i dey wey person dey show me breast...

Fashion accessories like belts, cravat, ties, leather bags and watches all available @

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Immature and over religious Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Kelklein(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Read this small story; Hope that makes a BIG change in YOU.
The Professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see & asked the students “How much do you think this glass weighs?"
'50gms!'..... '100gms!' .....'125gms' ...the students answered.
"I really don't know unless I weigh it," said the professor, "but, my question is:
What would happen if I hel the it up like this for a few minutes?"
'Nothing' …..the students said.

'Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?' the professor asked.
'Your arm would begin to ache' said one of the student
"You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?"

"Your arm could go numb; you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis & have to go to hospital for sure!"
….. Ventured another student & all the students laughed
"Very good.
But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?" Asked the professor.
'No'…. Was the answer.
"Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress?"
The students were puzzled.
"What should I do now to come out of pain?" asked professor again.

"Put the glass down!" said one of the students
"Exactly!" said the professor.
Life's problems are something like this.
Hold it for a few minutes in your head & they seem OK.
Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache.
Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything.

It's important to think of the challenges or problems in your life, But EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is to 'PUT THEM DOWN' at the end of every day before you go to sleep...
That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!

So, when you start your day today, Remember friend to ‘PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY! '

26 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
WHEN YOU TALK NOW THEY WILL TAGGED YOU MUSLIM PERSON. I HOPE WE AFRICA TRACE BACK OUR CULTURE.

1 Like

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pathetic embarassed

- what does she intend to achieve by this display?
- what does he intend to achieve with the display (commodification)
- didn't she see her colleagues?
- what attention is she seeking in the public domain?
- where is NBC?
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by saintkel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
War against indecent dressing
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by wellmax(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
I will shout it loud...
[size=18pt]We are in the End times[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin Omo see Black nipppple cheesy, this viseo na must watch grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by nnadychuks(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
my mallam never start to sell this coconut and i don buy hot bread... As if that one nor do, i dey hope to see who dey almost unclad and how, but when i enta na girl weh nor expose anything..*frank donga's mode activated*
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by niggi4life(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
I specifically zoomed the girl's PIC using a 42 inch LED tv and I can boldly tell you that isn't her breast but just a cloth which was made to look as if her breast are bare

2 Likes

Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by gurunlocker: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have to scroll up and down + zoom to be sure.....

I only saw two hidden oranges
Re: Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hypocrites will always have something to say. x.x.x™

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.