Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says (31570 Views)

Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation / Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Bugos4real(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
so many Nigerians wanting bubu out of power don't even have a PVC.especially those of us in the south. some have but may not exercise their franchise,as was seen in 2015.please be wiser now.Do the needful/

4 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Daboomb: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that since these wanton killing by killer herdsmen started no northern governor, emir, sultan and so on haven't condemned the killings rather, they always justify it?

Can you imagine? So, what this man is tryna tell us is that people(be it Igbo, Yoruba etc) doing businesses in the north doesn't pay for the shops they are using or they didn't purchase the land's they built their hotels?

Truly, truly Nigeria is Federal Republic Of Cow

Last Bullet: Don't condemn Mr. Ango Abdullahi because he said the might of an average Fulani man

It is "terrorist talk" like these ones from Ango Abdullahi, that President Buhari is listening to, that is informing his callous reaction to these Fulani herdsmen killings.

Buhari surrounds himself with mentally-deranged, nepotistic creatures (l dont want to call him an animal, by virtue of his age) this and one should expect that they will influence his thinking.

But not to worry, snae Nigerians everywhere have a job to do, come 2019: Get this Patron of MACBAN (the Umbrella body for terrorist Fulani herdsmen) called Buhari, out of office first.

After that, we will remove all the other terrorists he has installed as head of our security agencies, then we will deal wih the terrorist themselves.

Imagine the senile Ango Abdullahi telling us "cars need tracks and cows need tracks"! shocked shocked grin
He is still leaving in the dark ages of 1904!
Someone should tell him that in 2018, cars use ROADS and Cows are RANCHED.

It is obvious from what all the Fulani terrorists are saying, that these Herdsmen killings are sanctioned from the highest level of Govt in this country and it is all about "Land grabbing"

Nigerians should be prepared to defend themselves. Form 'groups' and defend your villages/towns, since "top heirachy" the security agencies have been asked to lok the other way.
Middle Belters and Southerners in the Military should also be prepared to defend their land, if their Boss choses to defend his Fulani clan and not the whole country.

"Where Justice is denied, Self-help becomes an obligation"

4 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by zakari247(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
its a shame. and listen the only for Nigeria to work apart from separation is to have a head whom all southern governors will be under running their affairs independently of the president whom should only be dealing with the military, monetary and international policies
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by randomFYO: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
goodnews777:
that explains how this slowpoke became a professor. He has no sense but that of religion and cow. The animals are more sensible than this so called professor. Southerners have never killed or slaughtered herdsmen until they the herdsmen started it. Even now the south is still learning to defend themselves. The fact that people like this are behind the killings means only one thing, the entire south must prepare for war. They are not herdsmen, they are agents and foot soldiers for the northern elites.Abdullahi has been known to be a religious bigot who sponsored so many religious disturbances in Zaria whilst he was VC. He is a disgrace to the modern man and a devils incarnate.The united nations must charge people like him with war crimes and crimes against humanity.

This man over here (Ango Abdullahi) birthed serious fanatics while he was the VC in ABU. A lot of non-Muslim lecturers had to leave to Southern States.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Yankee101: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ango Abdullahi is growing senile and blind with fanaticism.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Chochovini: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/18/herdsmen-must-kill-ango-abdullahi/
THIS Is one of the real fulani herdsmen. By their utrances you shall know them. I knew that these killer herdsmen wouldn‘t be operation just like that if there no people they are looking up to. People who supports and sponsors them. People who encourages and stand by them urging them to carry on their nurderous activities without fear because they are behind them 100%. We simply cannot continue like this, we need to part ways, seriously. All these talks about being one country one people are mere falacy and decietful. We must part ways. The country is already to conterminated to claim to be one nation. I rest my case.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by zakari247(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
its a shame. and listen the only for Nigeria to work apart from separation is to have a head whom all southern governors will be under running their affairs independently of the president whom should only be dealing with the military, monetary and international policies. with this both north and south will develope. at their own pace. cuz seriously northerners no matter how learned they maybe there heart remain beast. education do not change them. and no matter how long you might have being with them and when a thing happen they will kill you.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
imagine the poo being spilled by this cowbrain! this shithole needs a president!
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by iconize(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
[b][/b]

Igbo doesn't want a separate country my brother. how?

1.They are clamouring for secession with their increments in the Numbers of their populations outside their abode.

2. Igbo's outside south east often emphasized they are Nigerians and are fighting for supremacy above their hosts. They will give their children Yoruba names and obtain the local govt of origin of Lagos, Ibadan, Kano etc.

3 .Biafrans and the secessionist have the sole agenda to destroy the Buhari's government nothing more.

4.If Biafra wants to secede why including states like Delta, Benue, Edo, Port Harcourt, Bayelse etc as against the Five Biafra known States?

If Igbo wants to secede they know the best way to do it other than bitterness they are displaying against tribes and politics in Nigeria.

You're a copy and paste dumbass.

I'll address your illiteracy.

First, can you provide stats to show that there's an increase of the Igbos moving outta their enclaves since the renewed agitation for a Biafra state? You were obviously pulling claims from your as.s

Second, Aside from Azikiwe who give his children Yoruba names due to - his moronic belief in the One Nigeria project. Do you see Igbo parents giving their kids Yoruba names?

Third, the renewed agitation for a Biafra state was in course even before you voted for hunger in 2015. So what are you on about?

Buhari was still in Daura, calling for the implementation of Sharia law in the entire country, when Uwazurike birthed Massob.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Afriifa(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rolings:

Why do Igbos feel yorubas are their problem. Your write up would have made a little sense only if you had not heaped your blame on yorubas .
Haba
you want to have a right to support pdp
yet you want to deny yorubas their right to vote apc
is that democratic?
Its your choice to support PDP and that of yorubas to support apc stop all the stupidity of blaming yorubas for upholding their democratic rights
must you affiliate everything to political parties?
you forget to mention Apc strongholds in South East(Imo state) and Niger Delta(Edo State). making sense?
it is not a pdp or apc tin now.. i am talking about sustainable development.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by ikeyman00(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Igbo man travel to lagos or north and set up business in compliance to the rules and regulation so what is this boko harem talking about biko nu;

una see am! can you now see the way these boko harem and backward entity reason hm

Imagine me going to kano to open drinking spot near a mosque in kano

seriously what is the zoo and boko harem professor talking about.

He is always in the front desperately trying to justify these killing

well i leave this here for those illogical fools like abagoro and crew and for those that shout jagandan rubbish!
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
this man is an idiot , old fool
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Afriifa(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tflex01:

When are you miserable lots ever going to stop blaming the Yorubas for what you started for God sake!!!

Check the voting pattern of each region in 1979, 1993, 1999 and 2007 see which tribe in the South is to blame.

Rubbish!
when you are ready to argue without using mean words, halla me.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Judgesledge(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
[you are a true NWA AROCHUKWU, just guessing,
though I know I am right quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65163783] shocked

He just said the truth,
The truth as Buhari sees it.
The truth as El-Rufai sees it,
The truth as Emir Sanusi sees it,
The truth as St. Atiku sees it,

The truth as the army sees it,
The truth as the police sees it,
The truth as the FRSC sees it,
The truth as the customs sees it,
The truth as the Navy sees it
And the truth as the Northerners see it.

But the rest are playing politics with the truth.
God bless him for being bold enough to speak the truth.

The killings by herdsmen to them is justified.
Who stands up to the North when they were born to rule while the rest of us are their slaves?

We have been recolonized.
After the British gave us our independence, we lost it to the North.
Now, we've lost it to cows.
This is no more colonization, this is cowlonization.

The good news is we can get back our independence and restore the dignity of Nigeria if we vote wisely.

Let's make Nigeria great again,
We are a nation and not a cowlony.
Join thumbs with me as we send Buhari back to Daura.[/quote]
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Kamsichime(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dis man is part of d problem pleague nigeria, hw can he open his mouth to say dis trash. We lack leaders in dis country!
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Afriifa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
iconize:

You're a copy and paste dumbass.

I'll address your illiteracy.

First, can you provide stats to show that there's an increase of the Igbos moving outta their enclaves since the renewed agitation for a Biafra state? You were obviously pulling claims from your as.s

Second, Aside from Azikiwe who give his children Yoruba names due to - his moronic belief in the One Nigeria project. Do you see Igbo parents giving their kids Yoruba names?

Third, the renewed agitation for a Biafra state was in course even before you voted for hunger in 2015. So what are you on about?

Buhari was still in Daura, calling for the implementation of Sharia law in the entire country, when Uwazurike birthed Massob.

just leave him alone.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by GGirll: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Justifying the killings, the Professor said that the herdsmen are killing members of their host communities in order to defend themselves, adding that the herders were free to take the cattle to any part of the country the same way an Igbo man does his business."

And the senile fellow had to bring Igbo into his unfortunate thoughts.
Is he saying Igbo should have been killing northerners who refuse to allow them sell beer at the enterance of a mosque?
Their collective hatred for great Igbos is incomprehensible tufia......they can't stand Igbos despite their United hatred n wickedness I'm proud to be born of the Igbo extraction what a great people of God that commands envy lols
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Judgesledge(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65163783] shocked

He just said the truth,

Who stands up to the North when they were born to rule while the rest of us are their slaves?

The good news is we can get back our independence and restore the dignity of Nigeria if we vote wisely.

Join thumbs with me as we send Buhari back to Daura.[]you are a true NWA AROCHUKWU, just guessing,
though I know I am right
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by knowledgeable: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He just said the truth,

Join thumbs with me as we send Buhari back to Daura.

Igbos understood these truths 50yrs back starting with Ojukwu. Middle belt, starting with Benue state have just started to understand this reality(where's Gowan as he always comment on Biafra issues?).

It will take the Yorubas 50yrs or never to understand the true nature of this reality, because to them, Igbos present more of a threat to them than Hausa/fulani, and their warped strategy of shouting of one Nigeria the most at the same time the most tribalistic(all because of monopoly of two critical infrastructures.....deep sea port/international airport).

3 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Adekdammy: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
He just said it the way the core northerners see it, imagine a prof talking like this, what do you expect from the common northerners and herdsmen.

With statements like this, I pray when buhari loses the election, there won't be blood shed.

In a sane country, this man should be behind bars for supporting evil and justifying it but this is Nigeria and he is a northerner.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by DocHMD: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewedu muslims will agree their fula lords.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afriifa:
If you think Nigerians are civilized enough to live together in one country then, you are damn wrong.

that's a prof talking, not just any prof but a former Vice Chancellor of a reputable University..

issues like this constitute the reason why Igbos want a separate republic. because this shithole of a country is of no use to them when one region usually show their imprudence with impunity.

my people from the south west aren't helping matters because they felt they are better of than those from the south east.

the middle beltans(benue) have learnt their lesson in a bitter way.

the Niger Deltans should step up and seek for their independence..
we are not slaves. we are not second class citizens.

if a prof would render such statements because of what he believes(knows) to be truth, what are you expecting from the common people in the region?

ask yourselves South-Westerners!
ask yourselves South-Easternes!
ask yourself Middle Beltans!
ask yourselves Niger Deltans!

is this the country our forefathers wanted us to live in?
if our forefathers made a mistake, why not correct it for our next generation when we still have the chance..

Afrifa Said So!!

no let me vex for u, do prof talk like goat, this man man is not fit to b called a fool cos even a fool knows human life is important Dan anything in d world but u can imagine what dis thing is saying n I pray dat d herdsmen pay his family a visit n wipe dem out in fact no need to kill dem dey should maim his family members including himself.

if it were people from other region dss would have arrested him.

I believe a day would come where nigeriywould fight for their right

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by stevejomo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
so fulani herdsmen have been the ones committing these genocides and not foreign based terrorists?
thanks ango abdulahi for coming out to tell the truth.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by BABANGBALI: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
See as person papa dey talk like an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by phoenix45(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
he said the truth according to the zombies here.
now he mentioned the route British provided for them.
and I asked, is Nigeria still under British rule ?
does that give them the godamn right to get away with every atrocities they commit in this country ?
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Dsov2016: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
this is one man whose school of thought is constantly degrading and destroying Nigeria. as a saying I once heard goes " if you do not have anything good or constructive to say, shut your mouth" I believe Mr abdullahi should heed to this saying.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
EternalTruths:
Where are the Afonjas that used to attack Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB.

Afonjas if you guys don't show up now to fight your masters, this year will be a year filled with shame for you guys.

How can they fight? They are self confessed slaves of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Escobar7(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Anglo Abdullahi, you won't live forever.. You sef go die
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by loteliz(f): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is part of the problems in the North. You had a chance to be civilised and literate, but you chose ignorance. Now, how can we change the way you think? You don't even know the definition of self-defence. How is killing people who are living peacefully in their communities self-defence?
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Afobear: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
[b][/b]

Igbo doesn't want a separate country my brother. how?

1.They are clamouring for secession with their increments in the Numbers of their populations outside their abode.

2. Igbo's outside south east often emphasized they are Nigerians and are fighting for supremacy above their hosts. They will give their children Yoruba names and obtain the local govt of origin of Lagos, Ibadan, Kano etc.

3 .Biafrans and the secessionist have the sole agenda to destroy the Buhari's government nothing more.

4.If Biafra wants to secede why including states like Delta, Benue, Edo, Port Harcourt, Bayelse etc as against the Five Biafra known States?

If Igbo wants to secede they know the best way to do it other than bitterness they are displaying against tribes and politics in Nigeria.

well written articulated bullshit . Your illiteracy is overwhelming
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Tecno66: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Now I know Nigeria is sitting on a mighty keg of gun powder waiting to explode. Major Orkah and his gang were men who saw through tomorrow.
Afriifa:
If you think Nigerians are civilized enough to live together in one country then, you are damn wrong.

that's a prof talking, not just any prof but a former Vice Chancellor of a reputable University..

issues like this constitute the reason why Igbos want a separate republic. because this shithole of a country is of no use to them when one region usually show their imprudence with impunity.

my people from the south west aren't helping matters because they felt they are better of than those from the south east.

the middle beltans(benue) have learnt their lesson in a bitter way.

the Niger Deltans should step up and seek for their independence..
we are not slaves. we are not second class citizens.

if a prof would render such statements because of what he believes(knows) to be truth, what are you expecting from the common people in the region?

ask yourselves South-Westerners!
ask yourselves South-Easternes!
ask yourself Middle Beltans!
ask yourselves Niger Deltans!

is this the country our forefathers wanted us to live in?
if our forefathers made a mistake, why not correct it for our next generation when we still have the chance..

Afrifa Said So!!

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/18/herdsmen-must-kill-ango-abdullahi/

Notice to all Christian Nairalanders (and your relatives)
ANY CHRISTIAN NAKRALANDER AND HIS RELATIVE WHO DECIDES TO VOTE THE JIHADIST PARTY (APC) IN 2019 SHOULD NOT BE HEARD TO COMPLAIN WHEN ANY OF THEIR RELATIVE IS HACKED TO DEATH BY THE PEACEFUL FULANI BUSINESSMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 NGO Workers, Soldier & Mopol Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic Pics) / COVID-19 Crisis: Ramaphosa, Johnson-sirleaf Akinwumi Adesina's Steps / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.