Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! (1218 Views)

100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
When the presidency released the 17 achievements list last year, it was met with criticism from the knowitalls. You know them, the same ezekwesilis and their sheeples. You know the way ppl mention Madam's name or Duke, one would think they were untested, fresh talent. Ppl who have ruled the country and come out wealthier than when they entered. Baba was a petroleum minister and ptf chairman ... huff said. Go to his house in kaduna and u will see why he deserves to rule unquestioned.

Since he took over Nigeria has changed. The character of civil servants has changed. Tell me I am lying ?
Is there anyone too big for the law ?
What is the security equation like ?
Economical performance in the face of oil price decline ?

It doesn't end there !! We all know this.

I have seen FG attitude toward minorities change. Even GEJ could not do anything for ogoni. Brass lng might still have a chance with baba in charge now. Bonny-bodo road. How about that ?

The Ak Ibom port approval! Who gave it ?!

Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:
When the presidency released the 17 achievements list last year, it was met with criticism from the knowitalls. You know them, the same ezekwesilis and their sheeples. You know the way ppl mention Madam's name or Duke, one would think they were untested, fresh talent. Ppl who have ruled the country and come out wealthier than when they entered. Baba was a petroleum minister and ptf chairman ... huff said. Go to his house in kaduna and u will see why he deserves to rule unquestioned.

Since he took over Nigeria has changed. The character of civil servants has changed. Tell me I am lying ?

I have seen FG attitude toward minorities change. Even GEJ could not do anything for ogoni. Brass lng might still have a chance with baba in charge now. Bonny-bodo road. How about that ?

Back to Daura please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

Back to Daura please.

Bag does visit daura often. What is wrong with that ? He will win come 2019. He can also win 2023-27 if he wants. But he is a good man and will step down for the youth.
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SONofnezzar: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Somebody should buy food for this Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Somebody should buy food for this Op

Food for ? Agriculture is at an all time high. Because of baba. There is food in abundance.
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by femo122: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

Have you eating?
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
femo122:
Have you eating?

Have I eaten ? What are u talking about. Baba's rule has been full of food. That's all I can say. I am almost fat with joy.
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SONofnezzar: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

Food for ? Agriculture is at an all time high. Because of baba. There is food in abundance.
Send me ur account number make I send small cash give u so u would eat
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by uncleiykeman(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bihari's only achievement is training and arming Fulani terrorists and spreading them in Nigeria
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by yomi96(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please ignore the attention seeking op.he is a new recruit that must justify the meager stipend he collects

2 Likes

Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
yomi96:
Please ignore the attention seeking op.he is a new recruit that must justify the meager stipend he collects

Pls don't tell me you're an actual Yomi and from the west? Your elders are with Baba already! The main men tHat matter! Any contrary actions on Election Day will have consequences. Watch out At d elections next year !

Sorry about my tone, pls do what is right !
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by FarahAideed: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Op is clearly a Buharist whose coomons sense has been eroded by Buharism ...
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by Odkosh: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
SaiPapa:

Pls don't tell me you're an actual Yomi and from the west? Your elders are with Baba already! The main men tHat matter! Any contrary actions on Election Day will have consequences. Watch out At d elections next year !

Sorry about my tone, pls do what is right !
[/s]Which leader? Ask mimiko, he was a leader here in ondo state. Ask him what the masses did to him n his party. Mr daura is dead n gone.

2 Likes

Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
[s][/s]Which leader? Ask mimiko, he was a leader here in ondo state. Ask him what the masses did to him n his party. Mr daura is dead n gone.

who is mimiko where Pa Akande and Tinubu are standing !?!
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by Desyner: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
If his achievements are everywhere then the achievements are dead bodies . . .
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by jieta: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
h
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by femo122: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

Have I eaten ? What are u talking about. Baba's rule has been full of food. That's all I can say. I am almost fat with joy.
Hungry man undecided
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by SaiPapa: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Desyner:
If his achievements are everywhere then the achievements are dead bodies . . .

pls be honest !
Re: Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! by OpanachiOzohve: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yes his achievements are everywhere and we can see it in our recessed economy, high cost of living, insecurity, geometric hike in petrol pump price, special treatment given to APC members accused of corruption and abuse of office. We can see it in KOgi, Benue, Taraba, Kadunna, Nasarawa, Ondo.....and so on. Farmers now live with their eyes closed.....it is evident and everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Prof. Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu, Our 2019 Presidential Aspirant. / Let Us Praise The Igbo Nation Here / The October 25th 1993 Plane Hijackers. Heroes Or Dummies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.