Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos (26248 Views)

Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by papi22(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
betatalknaija:
A man has been caught with Indian hemp worth about N180 million hidden inside some Bibles and other containers.

According to a Sunday Vanguard report, the police in Mushin, Lagos have raided the hideouts of suspected criminal in Akala area leading to the seizure of bails of Indian hemp hidden in Bibles, fruits and bags valued at N80million.

During the raid carried out by a combined team of the Divisional Police Officers of Mushin Area Command, several shanties allegedly used as hideouts by criminals were destroyed.

A source told Sunday Vanguard that the Area Commander, Area D, Mushin, ACP Akinbayo Olasoji, led the DPOs under his jurisdiction for the operation.

The source added that investigation was ongoing to unravel those behind the Indian hemp.

Source:http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/02/nigerian-man-caught-with-indian-hemp-worth-n80-million-hidden-inside-bibles-photo/

a pack is called bible not holy bible
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by jeroba1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
God catch him.
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tolabell:
Ok

I only see one man standing in front of somethings beside two generators can't see the Indian hemp

I don't know but maybe there is more to the story,well investigation is still going on and there will also be a trial.

Will you recognize Indian hemp if you see it
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The bible is not such a good place to hide contrabands.

Yes, we can hide our sins in the Lord,
But if you hide your sins in his book, he will expose you for not being creative.

He should have understudied the ingenuity of cartels in Juarez in smuggling before trying out this act of laughable fvckery.

They should just forgive him,
It's not easy to lose 80million Naira.

I won't blame you. you're from that tribr
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by kings11ng(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
betatalknaija:
A man has been caught with Indian hemp worth about N180 million hidden inside some Bibles and other containers.

According to a Sunday Vanguard report, the police in Mushin, Lagos have raided the hideouts of suspected criminal in Akala area leading to the seizure of bails of Indian hemp hidden in Bibles, fruits and bags valued at N80million.

During the raid carried out by a combined team of the Divisional Police Officers of Mushin Area Command, several shanties allegedly used as hideouts by criminals were destroyed.

A source told Sunday Vanguard that the Area Commander, Area D, Mushin, ACP Akinbayo Olasoji, led the DPOs under his jurisdiction for the operation.

The source added that investigation was ongoing to unravel those behind the Indian hemp.

Source:http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/02/nigerian-man-caught-with-indian-hemp-worth-n80-million-hidden-inside-bibles-photo/

when negotiation breaks down.... ndi ala
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
That weed is HOLY weed covered by the book of Jeeesus.

Let the man go free. He is a modern day apostle.
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by sexdoll: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
But I thot they said if you wanna hide something from a black man you hide it inside a book?
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tolabell:
Ok

I only see one man standing in front of somethings beside two generators can't see the Indian hemp

It is obvious that you are very anxious to set eyes on the marijuana that was seized for analysis and consumption by eagle-eyed border agents.

Why not just buy a few WRAPS on the open market, and report back to us here about the strength, aroma and taste. Thank you in advance.
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by Realdeals(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Akala in Mushin is renowned for all that since ages
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Trust me,
If those books were qurans, those followers of d peaceful religion would av beheaded him

1 Like

Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by dvkot(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
someone shitched
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
They have taken their crime too far, they don't fear God at all.
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
i rep MUSHIN
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by GODSMILEFOREVER: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bad market for NCAN
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Iseoluwani:
SMg[/font]

Rabbits for sale

Check my ai[fon

t=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] cool cool

wish to buy some....but getting the feed and cage...

do you know anyone that's into snailery
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
He looks like a biafran grin grin
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by WeareCasaP: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na now una wake up, the same Indian hemp that is been delivered with police patrol vehicle? The area Akala and Elegba in Mushin for ages is notorious for hemp distribution, packaging and consumption....a won Omo science student
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by chubinwa(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The bible is not such a good place to hide contrabands.

Yes, we can hide our sins in the Lord,
But if you hide your sins in his book, he will expose you for not being creative.

He should have understudied the ingenuity of cartels in Juarez in smuggling before trying out this act of laughable fvckery.

They should just forgive him,
It's not easy to lose 80million Naira.
Forgive..? not in dis part of shithole country. instead, they will task his a$$ out.
Bt dis guy eff up sha. BIBLE?? I just pray make God forgive maybe after dem go don deal wit am for there
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by sulemanalex(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2018
His na what?
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Vanguard and fake news!!!

Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by iamuye(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
dykedarlyn:
I think it’s high time Nigeria legalizes marijuana; at least for medical purposes

my bloodaaa!!!
Re: Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos by uba1991: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Ways d shape of his head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo / Old Man Steals Bras And Panties In Ikeja, Lagos, Caught And Apprehended. Photos / Josephine Iyamu Jailed For 14 Years In UK For Voodoo Sex Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.