Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Who Will Save Us? A Piece Work By Mathus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Us? A Piece Work By Mathus (265 Views)

Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / Save Us From Persecution- IPOB Urges Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save Us? A Piece Work By Mathus by Mathus(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
*WHO WILL SAVE US*?
*First verse*
I can't just understand this *world of us*.
*Green White Green*, I mean this *nation of us*
Where the masses keep suffering as if this land is *cursed*.
Is like the karma of this nation is *curse to be cursed*,
cause she already betrayed the Anthem, by making *the Labour of our heroes past to be in vain*
Here, a day is like a year in the hell, the masses can't just stop but keep *living on pains* .
Like a psycho, this nation keep, acting *insane*.
Is even those we think that are *sane*, are the one *insane* making the lives of the *sane* to be *disdain*.
Making the clot of us to flow with *pains* down there our *veins*.
*Can a set of another heroes save us? I guessed not*....

*Even if the roles of another heroes is acted by 'Marvel studios* than before this nation won't still be *better off*, cox? Right *within us*, we have the cruel beast that make our lives *tough*
Making the lives of the poor ones to keep getting *worse*
Putting chains on the lives of the youths,by making our *life cuffed* together with the *hands cuffed*.
This nation is not *curse*, they're just the *cause* of this *curse*.
Already their intestines is full with the funds they looted *from us*
Pls, why should they still be hungry *for more*, by feeding their *pause*
With the money that should be spent *on us*.
Even the way they *rule on us*, is just out of the *rule of law*. Because they *cheat on us*, *beat on us* and even *ride on us* like they are *riding on horse*. *
Different episodes every day like this nation is a *movie*.
Imagine, a snake swallowed millions of naira, can't just believe that even if is acted in a *movie*.
Nigerians, when will you stop acting this comic movies that is not even *groovy*.
How can someone brain be too *narrowed* to say a snake got 36millions naira *swallowed*
Wait, are they expecting to go unpunished and their misery shouldn't be *wallowed*.
Well, who are those that will even punish *them*,
The nation would have being millions times better off without *them*.
*Birds of a feather flock together*, where have they been spending the money *recovered*.
I wish I couldn't even see the front page of the corrupted nation not to talk less of the *cover*.
But here we are, what can we *do*.
They ain't just gonna grasp *through* the pain we are *passing *through*.
Cause none of their families, is experiencing the sufferings we are *going through*.
All they can do is to fake their feeling, but Bleep that feeling because to us is of *no use*.
We already know they're all fake troops, only loyal to *themselves*.
My people no one can save us than only *God and ourselves*.

*I make the pen bleed to inspire*��
*Happy Sunday to you All*.
© Sir Mathus��

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Seeks More Time To Decide On Second Term. / Fight Against BH Now A Business Venture, Beneficiaries Won’t Want It To End / EFCC Docks 3 INEC Officials Over N163.9 Million Election Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.