Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (73410 Views)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Cadec007(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
DocHMD:

Actually I watched series of foreign documentary on drug gangs in Italy and Europe. The Nigerian BlackAxe Cult/Mafia now control drug territories in Europe, they've even confronted agelong Major Italian drug mafias like the Cosa Nostra for control of terrorities in areas like palermo and sicily.

There have been shoot outs, killings of cosa nostra leaders, blackaxe gangs (Aiye), innocent African nationals and eventual truce.

These boys are not smiling in Italy. They mean business and are very dangerous.
Look up BlackAxe drug lords on youtube.
what about the golden triangle? Indonesia, Malaysia and other surrounding nations of SE Asia nigerians there are mere messengers come to talk of taking over from those druglords thats suicide na. I dont even want to go to mexico,colombia,venezuela naija no even get influence there. So Mr. I would advice you to stop giving nigerian mafias credit they dont deserve they are shithole simple!!

4 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by munas: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
salford1:

Actually. i watched the same documentary. They are just foot soldiers for the mafias. They are useful tools for selling and distributing drugs on the street. Nigerian gangs control nada.

Dont mind the guy...

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Anytime I read about this useless cult of a thing then I have every reason to thank my Dad, a former cathecist in Catholic church for giving me a sense of direction.

I mean without joining this nonsense, I have been able to build a comfortable apartment, I own a car, I married a beautiful wife and have a beautiful kid. I can travel to anywhere and consider myself successful and live a peaceful life void of any problem. Still hoping to make heaven. Even if there is no heaven, I had nothing to lose.

Why do people join in this stupidity I ask again Does anybody have any other better explanation of being in darkness
You're lucky you had someone to guide you through the right path,not many people are that privileged.While some people do but chose not to heed to advise.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Jman06(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Anytime I read about this useless cult of a thing then I have every reason to thank my Dad, a former cathecist in Catholic church for giving me a sense of direction.

I mean without joining this nonsense, I have been able to build a comfortable apartment, I own a car, I married a beautiful wife and have a beautiful kid. I can travel to anywhere and consider myself successful and live a peaceful life void of any problem. Still hoping to make heaven. Even if there is no heaven, I had nothing to lose.

Why do people join in this stupidity I ask again Does anybody have any other better explanation of being in darkness
Bro, are u in Benin city? I'm asking because you would not understand why guys join frats until you live in an environment where cultism is very rampant. Guys join mainly because of INTIMIDATION. Imagine a situation where you had a fight with your fellow guy and you were able to beat him up, and then several other guys team up against only you. Also, the Nigerian legal system is too weak to protect common men on the streets from such intimidations. So, some guys have no choice than identify with one frat or the other.

I'm not trying to justify cultism but when one is in a jungle like Nigeria, one has to survive.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by refreshrate: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:
"Ussssseless boys"
That woman talking, I just like her grin

I swear ehn no language beats bini when it comes to expressing provocation ...worldwide!

I miss uniben

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by munas: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cadec007:
what about the golden triangle? Indonesia, Malaysia and other surrounding nations of SE Asia nigerians there are mere messengers come to talk of taking over from those druglords thats suicide na. I dont even want to go to mexico,colombia,venezuela naija no even get influence there. So Mr. I would advice you to stop giving nigerian mafias credit they dont deserve they are shithole simple!!

Dont mind him....he just dey hype naija runs men for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, are u in Benin city? I'm asking because you would not understand why guys join frats until you live in an environment where cultism is very rampant. Guys join mainly because of INTIMIDATION. Imagine a situation where you had a fight with your fellow guy and you were able to beat him up, and then several other guys team up against only you. Also, the Nigerian legal system is too weak to protect common men on the streets from such intimidations. So, some guys have no choice than identify with one frat or the other.

I'm not trying to justify cultism but when one is in a jungle like Nigeria, one has to survive.

Believe me, I understand perfectly well your assertion. This is why they even use that to set people up and get them initiated. But my dear, it will only happen if u make urself a useful tool. I stayed close to where some are cultists in my youthful age. I was always saying my rosary. Attending church activities and made the rev father and other church boys my major friends. I avoided going to drink in bars. Never stayed late at parties and that's it.

I bet u, every rev father will go to any extent to protect u if some boys are come after u for occultism.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by GMbuharii: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.
Village people are wicked,
To think these boys saved hard, forfeited every thing in Nigeria,

Took night bus from Aduwawa to Sokoto
Were packed up like sardines in a van from Niamey to Duruku.
Suffered in vain at Agahdez
Survived death in Tripoli
Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

All of these just to practice cultism in Europe!!!

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

They should deport all of them.
Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism

uwese o.. Domo grin

3 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by prispakle15(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Those of us that come here to read comments and run away..come closer just come closer......
Say 'chesse'
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by shankara7: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism
Oga you too funny abeg.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Jman06(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Believe me, I understand perfectly well your assertion. This is why they even use that to set people up and get them initiated. But my dear, it will only happen if u make urself a useful tool. I stayed close to where some are cultists in my youthful age. I was always saying my rosary. Attending church activities and made the rev father and other church boys my major friends. I avoided going to drink in bars. Never stayed late at parties and that's it.

I bet u, every rev father will go to any extent to protect u if some boys are come after u for occultism.
What if that person is not the churchy type? So, one has to cut off social activities just so one doesn't get intimidated. The truth is that, until Nigerian leaders take responsibility of protecting the common man on the street, people would continue to resort to self-help, even if it means joining frats.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Don't mess with Italian Mafioso
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by chineeseprince(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

guy u d on burst my brain �

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

NwaAmaikpe is back,The master simply nailed it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Sultty(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
and u think village witches don't do long distance jobs, well think again

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Cadec007(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sultty:
something like world wide web........lol

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Pascalberry(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

When i saw Ekosodin my mind spark again. . i hate love nd hate dah place shall. hate it for d bad boys nd love it for it's fine gurls.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Slavery and ignorant is real

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Chinonso308: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2018
Products of Ragnar lothbrok���
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2018
dainformant:
This is really shameful. A set of Nigerian guys were arrest over the issue of cultism in Italy. According to reports, the arrest came following a clash between members of Vikings and Eiye confraternity members in Italy. Anthony Evboumwan Okunzuwa, who shared a video of their arrest - revealed that three Vikings members were arrested today by police while chasing an Eiye cult member on the streets of Modena city..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/vikings-and-eiye-cult-clash-nigerian-cultists-arrested-in-italy.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPO46EaHHM

As funny as it may be, if u find out what the cause of the war, na woman cause am
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SammieYoo: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2018
grin The woman talking in the background, her pikin may be a member too like that "mommy let's go inside, mommy let's go inside" grin
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by godofuck231: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2018
dainformant:
This is really shameful. A set of Nigerian guys were arrest over the issue of cultism in Italy. According to reports, the arrest came following a clash between members of Vikings and Eiye confraternity members in Italy. Anthony Evboumwan Okunzuwa, who shared a video of their arrest - revealed that three Vikings members were arrested today by police while chasing an Eiye cult member on the streets of Modena city..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/vikings-and-eiye-cult-clash-nigerian-cultists-arrested-in-italy.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPO46EaHHM

Who are these loosers, them no do reach for campus now na civilised country u de chase person or do confra, ok come back home to the zoo, ur Oga Bubu go accept u gladly
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by centboy123456(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Sultty:

guy u no well I swear lol
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
good for you. Many are called but few are choosen inside the choosen ones.there're some selected ones nd inside d selected ones,there're some few ones who are born to be called victorious kings
SHUT UP
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2018
thesicilian:

It's like you've lived in Benin before. The only places missing from your list are Osasogie and BDPA.

What about upper sapkomba?

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Useless set of ppl they will never stop embarrassing us abroad.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Johnbosco77(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

YOU are a Demi God.
how come u know virtually every facet of life...

tiri gbosa for u my dream friend...

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by lilyfaith(f): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Pls why do Ishan and Benin people hate themselves so much more than the way cat and mice do?
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Reelmii: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

pple in d dark hav no tangible reason for beign there, they are just bunch of fools who have made up their minds to remain foolish, remember, a foolish man's words is only sensible to him and his fellow fools

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SaintChukz(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Hmmm...i see you're very good with graphic descriptions. No wonder you're the NwaAmaikpe 1 of Nairaland.

You must have lived in Benin City to be this knowledgeable of those areas mentioned. However, you missed out mentioning the area that's regarded the main epicenter of cult activities in Benin and that is UPPER Sakponba just after Sakponba....popularly referred to as Upper.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SaintChukz(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Pascalberry:
When i saw Ekosodin my mind spark again. . i hate love nd hate dah place shall. hate it for d bad boys nd love it for it's fine gurls.

Fine girls? Please....they're not indigenes just residents. Of course what would you expect of a university community?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.