Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) (73375 Views)

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Creatorchris(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2022
An ex-convict, Mercy Orija, has reportedly raped a 12-year-old pupil, Janet Fakeye, to death in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The suspect reportedly went into hiding shortly after he committed the offence at Fehintoluwa Community Development Association in Idiya, Abeokuta-North Local Government Area of the state.

Our correspondent gathered that Orija, who was convicted for assaulting a Point-of-Sale operator in the community last year, allegedly raped the minor shortly after he was released from prison.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the deceased was a Junior Secondary School pupil at the Army Day Secondary School, Alamala, Abeokuta.

Janet was reportedly dragged into a house by the suspect while she was going back home from where she went to buy soap to wash her school uniform on Wednesday.

The suspect was said to have used his family house in the same community to commit the crime.

Orija allegedly dumped her body in another building beside his family house and fled the scene.

When our correspondent visited the community on Sunday, it was observed that the suspect’s family house had been destroyed.

Upon enquiry, it was learnt that community youths stormed the house and set it ablaze.

The deceased’s father Sanjo, demanded justice for his daughter.

He said, “When Janet arrived from school on Wednesday, she was writing her homework and after she was done, she told me that she wanted to buy detergent in our neighbour’s house to wash her socks.

I gave her money to buy the detergent. I was sitting outside and after a while, I didn’t see her return from the place she went to buy the detergent. The place where she went to buy the detergent is not far from the house.

“So, I went to check on her. I was told she had been attended to and had left the place; I became agitated.

“I then thought that maybe she went to collect a book from her friend for her homework. I went to the friend’s place and asked for my daughter; she said she had not seen her.

“I later went to report at a police station around 8pm after we had searched and could not find her. As we were heading towards the police station, I received a call from the community that they had found the dead body of my daughter.”

He said his daughter was raped to death by the suspect after he tied her hands and legs and covered her mouth.

According to him, the soap and the bloodstains were seen in the suspect’s house while he ran away through the back door.

The deceased’s mother, Tayo, said some residents saw the suspect leaving the house.

She said people heard the barking of a dog while he dumped her daughter’s body before he escaped.

“We want the government to help us arrest him. The youth burnt the house because of the incident. The owner of the house, who was the father of the suspect, died just a month ago,” she added.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said his men had begun searching for the suspect.

He said, “It is true that we are looking for him. The suspect is an ex-convict who was just released from prison. He would soon be arrested and made to face justice.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ex-convict-rapes-12-year-old-ogun-pupil-to-death/%3famp

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Kill him instantly, but why do people enjoy rape? God forbid BAT thing

280 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by SeniorMan715(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Sex is cheap and everywhere now why rape a minor God have mercy

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2022
He should be executed.He's useless to the society.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by sholikay(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2022
May God have mercy...this one is a real devil's incarnate...

13 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Creatorchris(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Thats a BAT thing

Coolbreeze1988:
Kill him instantly, but why do people enjoy rape? God forbid BAT thing

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Creatorchris(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2022
please where is sex cheap ? Cause I haven't ha sex in three years
SeniorMan715:
Sex is cheap and everywhere now why rape a minor God have mercy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Young03(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Cut off his prick

9 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by siofra(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
This rapist trait in Nigerian men needs to be destroyed completely by sentencing every Nigerian man accused of rape to death without trial.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by SeniorMan715(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Because you don't want to
Creatorchris:
please where is sex cheap ? Cause I haven't ha sex in three years

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by T0BY(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
This mumu sha.. instead of doing this nonsense, while not go to brothel and do your thing. It seems there's a bad spirit behind some certain behaviors.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by tiswell(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
omoluabi on the beat kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by FakeIgboJew: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creatorchris:
Thats a BAT thing

That's an OSU thing

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by FakeIgboJew: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
tiswell:
omoluabi on the beat kiss

Where you see Yoruba ?
The rapist and killer is an Igbo OSU basrard

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Dalnadoni: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bad news everywhere...

nlfpmod
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Bigleaf1006: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ogun state and all this horrible criminals......Ogun state is a very unsafe state

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by bolacode: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Werey!
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
He raped her to death
Awusubulai shocked shocked

She said people heard the barking of a dog while he dumped her daughter’s body before he escaped.
He can only run for so long Orija,
You will be caught and fed to the dogs in due time.

For all the animals, terrorists and cannibals that released hardened criminals from different prisons in recent years, to be living among human beings,
For any innocent life taken by these criminals y'all released, such evil, wickedness, and deaths will forever be your portion, and the portion of the online hooligans that supported your evil actions back then.
Y'all will never ever know peace in this life and the life hereafter.
Nothing good will ever coke close to your doorsteps.
So shall it be, as long as God lives.

Iseeeeeeeeeee

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by danibest001: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nawaoh

Some People are heartless

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
He did not even have mercy, on the young girl.........

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Deicide: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Which kin name be that one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.