Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working (722 Views)

A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB / We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / 2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by AnotherZik: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ex-military president, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, IBB, at the weekend received members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Working Committee led by  its national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, telling them that “your ‘Reposition, Rebrand and Regain’ agenda is working”.

While commending the conduct of the national convention of the PDP, he observed that not a few Nigerians believed that the elective event will hold adding however that the outcome of the convention was successful.

He was however particular about the move by the PDP to rebrand itself, lauding the efforts made by the party in that regard. “I am happy at your assurances that there will be no imposition in all your primary elections. It is all about choice and you have promised to provide the best choice,” the retired general said.

read more: https://newsworth.ng/2019-ibb-says-pdps-agenda-regain-power-working/

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by slimfit1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'll campaign against PDP any party but PDP and their DNA.

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by uncleiykeman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
I will vote for any party just to send that terrorist back to daura

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by heendrix(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
anything to send that useless donkey back to daura is welcomed by me

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by Castanea(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
There is bright hope for PDP. Look at the result of the bye election in Katsina.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
I can't seem to deduce what is happening? why is it that all past heads of state don't wnt buhari to return as president in 2019....is dia something they are hidding n dnt wnt us to knw.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working by anibirelawal(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Keep dreaming sir.

(1) (Reply)

When Will This Barbarism End? Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria / Violence, Confusion As APC Holds Ward Congresses / Open Letter To Rochas Okorocha By An Imo Indigene In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.