Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

#50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall (391 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall by domino4211(m): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2018
I went to study at the St. Peter's Catholic church and I saw that non members pay 50naira before they can read in the Church
and it actually started last year���
Please is this right
do we need to pay 50naira before we can use an Auditorium that was built for studying before we can study? ��

Re: #50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall by Googleus(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Pay offerings, u refuse.. Pay tithe, but preferred listening to freeze... Now u are bn forced to pay maintenance fee and u complaining..

My friend, we the church ⛪ members paying tithes and offering that built d church to what u want to b benefiting are not fools, we ve responsibilities also...

Every Tom and Harry has nothing to offer like the Governor of kogi state than to criticism of body of christ... Pls if u can not pay, seek for alternative... Church Utilities bill is waiting for payments by ds months end

1 Like

Re: #50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall by domino4211(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Googleus:
Pay offerings, u refuse.. Pay tithe, but preferred listening to freeze... Now u are bn forced to pay maintenance fee and u complaining..

My friend, we the church ⛪ members paying tithes and offering that built d church to what u want to b benefiting are not fools, we ve responsibilities also...

Every Tom and Harry has nothing to offer like the Governor of kogi state than to criticism of body of christ... Pls if u can not pay, seek for alternative... Church Utilities bill is waiting for payments by ds months end
grin
Googleus:

Re: #50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall by domino4211(m): 3:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Googleus:

Businessmen
Re: #50 Before You Are Allowed To Study In A Church Hall by PointZerom: 4:22am On Feb 19, 2018
They should increase it to #1000.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short / The Church Built On Jesus Tomb Shut Over Israeli Tax / Getting Answers Through Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.