Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short (391 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Please is there an believe attach to that

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by thesicilian: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Wear what you have.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:
Wear what you have.
I try to sew shot and shirt I will use to attend church but my tailor told me it is not advisable.
I was kind of surprised,why is it not advisable to wear short to service
Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by MrMystrO(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by Samsimple(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2018
I once wore singlet and baggy jeans to church... anybody wey come church to look person dressing no come serve God...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Samsimple:
I once wore singlet and baggy jeans to church... anybody wey come church to look person dressing no come serve God...
lol
your case is different indeed

Winners chapel has the highest number of that

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by internationalman(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
In my state it's popular notion that a native dress should only be wore to church.
The way Nigerians attatch meaningless meanings to things en..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Not Advisable To Attend Church Service With Short by brownsugar23: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 / Necessity Of Holy Living / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/04/2018 Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.