Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss (22157 Views)

EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2018
how will Nigeria attain greater height with this kind of black Arabs in our society... one idiot told me ,it took America more than 100yrs to reach where they are right now, do I remind him, never in America history do they have a dullard as President or any record of underage voting... north is stagnantly backwarded

1 Like

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Imagine if there are no northerners part of Nigeria how developed we would have become of, northerners are a big time course to this nation.

1 Like

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by d33types: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2018
kcmichael:
They almost killed me here in the SS,SE & SW for wanting to stop mass thumb printing in Rivers state in 2015,Delta,Abia etc
Only you in the se, ss, and sw, delta and abia . What nonsense did you smoke today?

1 Like

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by joe120120(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Hausa and Fulani people are putting naija in the bad mood.
it happen in Army, police,NN, airforce, immigration, custom, ministry, portauthority etc
bye by Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by bigfish3k: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2018
kcmichael:
Underage voting brought brought Obj,yaradua and GEJ to power.underage voting in the north,mass thumb printing in the South.All na the same

mass thumb printing happens both in the north and south
but under age voting is on known with the north
stop justifying evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by bigfish3k: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2018
kcmichael:
They almost killed me here in the SS,SE & SW for wanting to stop mass thumb printing in Rivers state in 2015,Delta,Abia etc

only u in three states at the same time; are u Omni present?

1 Like

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2018
saintneo:
those northerners!

They claim they have huge population, they marry four wives at least, yet they register children for election.

wow! I thought I would get some award for being the first to comment. Peeps kindly give me more likes and shares so that I can feel this enviable achievement.

A bogus and fraudulent population figures.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by deltaisgreat: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
IF INEC is sincere in conducting a credible election in Nigeria, they should create a voting machine that will reject the finger print of underage voters anywhere before 2019 election
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I know its the notern guys

Is anyone Above the Law in this country? I mean Anyone? Even the president? We need to a clear Answer this question and then we can progress from there.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by naijaking1: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Desyner:
Underage voting is now IPOB fabrication also ?

That's a way for Hausa Fulani cows to change every unfavorable topic

1 Like

Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by donqx: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
oh
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by cjrane: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
If other regions try this, it the same cheating northwest that will raise fire and brimstone.
Yet, it is the region that cheats on everything conceivable in Nigeria.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by mustafa006: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
SaI BUHARI!! sai BABA!! till 2026
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by kcmichael: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sai buhari till 2023!!!!
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by KingSango(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/almost-killed-rejecting-underage-registration-ex-inec-boss/

Nigeria needs to restructure to a titlutary head lead government for each region of the state and head of each of the 36 states. 300 ethnic groups, there is always competition therefore there will always be cheating, fraud elections. To eliminate the lack of passion in mobilizing citizenry in helping the Nigerian government passionately to build the country incorporate their local customs. This is done when you elect title heads for a specific area giving that ethnic group their own leadership traditionally connected with their local customs and concerns. Every problem is curable.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by yaki84: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
kcmichael:
when a f00l is given a smartphone.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by orisa37: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
As if that was not animalistic, corrupt and attempted murder.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by sunnyside16(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
MY HOD was back in LASU, an encyclopedia.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by Mejor79(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Well to me i disagree on the argument of stopping under age voting because it can't be stopped.
This has remain a strategy of winning elections in northern Nigeria which is to the disadvantage of Southern Nigeria.
As such I propose it should be legalized that minors within the ages of 10 years and above can vote, since its and impossible to check this illegal act and can't be stopped as any attempt to forceful stop it may endanger the life's of the INEC officials.
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Desyner:
Underage voting is now IPOB fabrication also ?
Don't mind that deranged boy
Re: They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Mejor79:
Well to me i disagree on the argument of stopping under age voting because it can't be stopped.
This has remain a strategy of winning elections in northern Nigeria which is to the disadvantage of Southern Nigeria.
As such I propose it should be legalized that minors within the ages of 10 years and above can vote, since its and impossible to check this illegal act and can't be stopped as any attempt to forceful stop it may endanger the life's of the INEC officials.
Even if INEC legalizes it, they will use animals and non-living things next.
We are not ready in this Country at all, make we just de fool ourselves de go.
Reason I don't help those mallams anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You’re Healthy, You Need Not Tell People - Babangida Aliyu Mocks Tinubu / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch / Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.