Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed (54660 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNaija: Elozonam (The New) Caught Masturbating In Front Of The Housemates / FUNKE!! Ahneeka Caught ‘masturbating’ In The Bbnaija 2018 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Bigbeard(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2018
grin.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Kallyvic551(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2018
guys will chase her but she prefer masturbating... witch!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by sandland: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Donjazzy12(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
dably:
GistMore.com

While some people say she was masturbating, Others say she was meditating or sleeping.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ahneeka-caught-masturbating-bed-watch-video

Lesbians everywhere!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by pinpinkay: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
So we should start frying bar soap abi undecided.. Nairaland just dey make me weak diz days angry
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Jayson1: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Tomorrow is a special day.

Congratulations in advance to Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by itzprezy(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
so somebody cannot masturbate in peace again..must the camera capture everything

when I finally meet the cameraman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by tico1212(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2018
That's the least person to do such. She is extra careful in the game. I guess its because of her personality
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Femisayo: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Haven't u guys heard of medibating before? Check ur dictionary, don't be ignorant..
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by MossLuv: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Nothing like masturbation here. if she is masturbating you won't see her wrist.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
See crowd for this thread shocked
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Oziahete(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
What is stunning about this one now? Abeg who get indomie hungry man size make him borrow me. I never eat since last week. I will payback when Buhari go back to Daura come 2019.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by MhizterCliq(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
grin
Samanza89:
A fool will sit at his or her television screen watching some bunch of idiots loitering, going nude and making useless noise inside one dirty house, and it is term "Big Brother"..

How and when did we reach this stage..

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Dee60: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
What is the meaning of big brother?

This thing looks like a spiritual tool designed and targeted at youth to promote lust, idleness, idolatry and vanity!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:
A fool will sit at his or her television screen watching some bunch of idiots loitering, going nude and making useless noise inside one dirty house, and it is term "Big Brother"..

How and when did we reach this stage..

It's still far better than watching the white man's version.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by beautiful232(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
she was sleeping in peace...if I'm sleeping in my room,my hands use to go all round my body..
So what's new?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by tiger28: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2018
These dumb shows need to be banned in africa and left in the western world with their immorality. Its either masturbation, nudity, kissing or sex. No message at all!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by millhouse: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2018
How
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Epositive(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Jayson1:
Tomorrow is a special day.

Congratulations in advance to Barcelona.
False Hope! tongue The blues got this wink
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by janejive(f): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2018
She was sleeping!!!! Stop spreading lies
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2018
beautiful232:
she was sleeping in peace...if I'm sleeping in my room,my hands use to go all round my body..
So what's new?
Sis they are just trying to drag her name.....

Me that do sleep with no clothes on and I'm use to touching my boobs everytime I sleep it's a normal thing....i saw the video she was not masturbating

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by mvem(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
takenadoh:
The rubbish they pushing to front page these days is alarming.
...and u opened it to check it out...u should hv ignored it...hypocrisy
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by tgmservice: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
The contestants of this year are just using sex as a selling point they hav no talent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by JERRYABC2(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2018
She was testy.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Jayson1: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Epositive:

False Hope! tongue The blues got this wink
You mean they got this with the Bakayoko?
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by horlakunle25(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
I sha jst dey pray make bakayoko no start 2morrow match!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by rawpadgin(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
undecided
modified
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by softprick: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2018
dably:
GistMore.com

While some people say she was masturbating, Others say she was meditating or sleeping.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ahneeka-caught-masturbating-bed-watch-video

I dated a girl that slept like that,scares the shiat out of me
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by mvem(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2018
tiger28:
These dumb shows need to be banned in africa and left in the western world with their immorality. Its either masturbation, nudity, kissing or sex. No message at all!!!
...Africa and there over morality sense but nothing to show for it...we say the west na sodom and Gomorrah but a lot positives to show...I just think we are hypocrits..the show is rated 18 like the games of thrones u watch or the adult sites people visit and can be locked by ur remote control...so whats the issue...people watch a lot of adult series and movies and visit sites rated 18 but this bbn dey re shouting moral values and shit...who is fooling who...and lastly the nudity or whatever is over exxagerated and I mean very over

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2018
rawpadgin:
modified
My shorty wink
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by itzprezy(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sis they are just trying to drag her name.....

Me that do sleep with no clothes on and I'm use to touching my boobs everytime I sleep it's a normal thing....i saw the video she was not masturbating

a man is spoz to be touching it..not u..don't be stingy anty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy / Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.