Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Amazing Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Friend, Albert Fantrau (very Touching - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Amazing Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Friend, Albert Fantrau (very Touching (1150 Views)

Both Ronaldo And Messi Acted Selfishly / Messi, Ronaldo And Co Miss Out As 2020 Ballon D’or Cancelled / 10 Players Who Hate Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Friend, Albert Fantrau (very Touching by Kogiboy20: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Cristiano admits that he owes his lucky break to one of his closest friends,Albert Fantrau.

“I have to thank my friend Albert for my success.

We played together for a youth club.

When people from Sporting (Lisbon) arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals would be accepted to their Academy.

We won that game 3-0, I scored the first goal, the Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone.

Albert went to one on one with the goalkeeper. I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net.

But, he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the Academy.

After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re better than me”. Several years later, the journalist went to Albert’s house and asked whether the story was true. He confirmed.

He also said that his career as a football player finished after that match and he is now unemployed. “But where did you get such a gorgeous house, a car? You seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your family … .. Where is all this from?.”

Albert proudly replied; it’s from Cristiano……

SOURCE: ameboforum.com.ng

Re: Amazing Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Friend, Albert Fantrau (very Touching by galadima77(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2018
I'm a fan of Barca and Messu but Ronaldo's getures are always touchy

(1) (Reply)

Got Problem With Creating A Tournament Fixture / Stoke City Vs Liverpool [2 - 0] On Saturday 13th November 2010 / Chelsea Can Still Qualify Even With Juventus Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.