Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Rise And Fall Of Condom; Unknown Failures Of CD (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Rise And Fall Of Condom; Unknown Failures Of CD (photo) (729 Views)

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Condom; Unknown Failures Of CD (photo) by Amatufrank(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Condom Is Not Reliable For HIV/AIDS Prevention

This topic is necessary, especially for those of us who do not know our stand and are still despairing. I before i go further it is pertinent that we know about the subject matter

First condom is a product from rubber latex which a man or male wears in the penis before sexual intercourse takes place.

HIV(human immunodeficiency virus) stands for a very small germ(virus) which causes AIDS(acquired immune deficiency syndrome). This disease does not show in the face , so it is difficult to know if a person is infected. It can affect anybody regardless of your sex, without regards for their status in life; men, women, boys, girls, the rich, the poor, the educated, the uneducated and even the unborn child.

The disease HIV/AIDS can be transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse, circumcision, genital sore, infected blood during blood transfusion, sharing of unsterilized clipper or sharing of knives, piercing needles(injection), and lastly from an infected mother to infant.

Furthermore i will say condom cannot prevent HIV/AIDS due to the following facts which i will pen down for you all to read and reason on critically for a better way to curb the rampaging effect of the killer disease. Chemically weather you believe it or not you will agree with me that condom is a product rubber latex. And you can go to any rubber (chemicals) industry and ask them about the porosity of rubber product; condom is not an exception.i will like to tell you that this objects of HIV/AIDS protection is porous. The porosity of condom is about 5 micros which is an equivalent of 0.00002 inches. It therefore means that its porosity is ten times smaller than sperm.
IDS particularly is 0.1microns (4 millionth of an inch). Since HIV/AIDS is fifty times smaller than the voids inherent [url][/url]http://nigeriagossip.com.ng/rise-fall-condom/

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Condom; Unknown Failures Of CD (photo) by cliffsador: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmm so which way forward, I think total abstenance is d best
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Condom; Unknown Failures Of CD (photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lol una don start wit dis myth... Tot we r way past ds
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Condom; Unknown Failures Of CD (photo) by Amatufrank(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Says who?

(1) (Reply)

Are Smokers Liable To Die Young? Some Live Long. / SOLUTION IS HERE Ladies: Stretch Marks Removal Oil / 5 Things You Did Not Know Bitter Leaf Could Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.