Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets (60938 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
As I went to buy paracetamol at the chemist which cost two hundred naira,my attention was caught by the price of condom and I could not hesitate but snap it.

Condoms are now being sold at 2500, 5000 and 7000 naira a pack.

I was like alot of guys will go raw if they are not able to afford it.

Having sex in Nigeria is now very expensive especially for promisquos men.
The breakdown of expenses include condom 3,000,hotel 20,000,olosho fee 50,000,food and drinks 10,000 naira.Total 93,000 naira .
Promisquos men will learn and they will learn the hard way.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by tochez24(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:
As I went to buy paracetamol at the chemist which cost two hundred naira,my attention was caught by the price of condom and I could not hesitate but snap it.
Condoms are now being sold at 2500,5000 and 7000 naira a pack.
The breakdown of expenses include condom 3,000,hotel 20,000,olosho fee 50,000,food and drinks 10,000 naira.Total 93,000 naira .

Women are not that hard to have sex with♂️

Once you shower a girl you like with care, attention and a little token here and there for food, body cream and the rest.

You will be amazed on how she will be relaxed and very comfortable with you!!!! Once a girl become comfortable with you as a guy, you can do nasty things with her you know without even dating or spending much on her.

It's only sugar daddies that don't have that time that are probably spending 50k to knack a girl🙄

344 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
tochez24:

Once you shower a girl you like with care, attention and a little token here and there for food, body cream and the rest.

You will be amazed on how she will be relaxed and very comfortable with you!!!! Once a girl become comfortable with you as a guy, you can do nasty things with her you know without even dating or spending much on her.

It's only sugar daddies that don't have that time that are probably spending 50k to knack a girl🙄
Yep true but some guys still prefer road side prostitutes and those ones can bill them for Africa

14 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
What have I just read?

Sexconomics. If economics was about the market of condoms, dilldos, prostitutes, instead of generic things like apples and cars, economics would have been the favorite subject in school. Guys, would read advanced theories to decipher the economics of sex

Funny

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
tochez24:

As a Sugar daddy, I endorsed this statement.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

You spoke like an economics journalist analyzing the market. hahahahaha

When are you dropping the book ?

Sexconomics in Nigeria: a Changing Paradigm by Guobe, Nairaland editions 2024.

🤣🤣🤣

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Evolutionism: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

Too Cheap.

So Naira still have Huge value like this.

I was expecting everything to Total N1Million.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
tochez24:

Premium tears awaiting. I hope you learn before it's too late.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Evolutionism:

Too Cheap.

So Naira still have Huge value like this.

I was expecting everything to Total N1Million.
Ah you wan wreck them lol
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kipaji:

You spoke like an economics journalist analyzing the market. hahahahaha

When are you dropping the book ?

Sexconomics in Nigeria: a Changing Paradigm by Guobe, Nairaland editions 2024.

🤣🤣🤣
Abeg lemme o lol
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
The price of condoms in the market increased and the demand has now reduced.
Prof. Guobe is concerned with the negative externalities on society at large. According to him, this increase in price will yield an increase in the proportion of unsafe in the populace. This could significantly increase the rate of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, and paternity fraud out there.

Prof. Guobe, what can be done to solve this problem? Would you suggest an intervention of the government? Do you think the market (the buyers and sellers) can solve it on its own? Or do you have a third alternative?

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kipaji:
Prof. Guobe is concerned with the negative externalities on society at large. According to him, this increase in price will yield an increase in the proportion of unsafe in the populace. This could significantly increase the rate of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, and paternity fraud out there.

Prof. Guobe, what can be done to solve this problem? Would you suggest an intervention of the government? Do you think the market (the buyers and sellers) can solve it on its own? Or do you have a third alternative?
Tinubunomics does not have time for better things talkless of condoms.
The emilokon master is in his own paradise.
Even if Nigerians are dying in droves does not concern him
Nigerians should bear with the demon they created.

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Professor Guobe. In your analysis, you mentioned that many promiscuous men in society would start going raw. I would like to ask a few questions about that:

1) According to your latest research, what is the proportion of promiscuous men in society?

2) Do you think that the increase in price will discourage promiscuous men in the short run? What about the long run?

3) Do you see the increase in price as positive or negative? One might argue that increasing condom's prices can reduce promiscuity in society.

4) How is the increase in condom's price going to affect non-promiscuous men?

5) And what about women?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:
Tinubunomics does not have time for better things talkless of condoms.
The emilokon master is in his own paradise.
Even if Nigerians are dying in droves does not concern him
Nigerians should bear with the demon they created.
So, the government will not intervene to solve the market failure. Thank you for your answer.

6 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Kipaji: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Can't wait for your book Prof. Guobe

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Smartguyboy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:
Kiss will give you same pleasure and protection like other condom of 2500-7000.
Why pay 20k for hotel when you can negotiate for short time 5000-10000?
Olosho 50k na gold ? You can’t even do more than two rounds go to tinder or other olosho site you will see short time 10-15k .

46 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by PedoBear: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Forking kys fahgot
Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Geovanni412(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

Why would they do all that when they can get olosho staying at a hotel/brothel for between 500 naira - 5k and the babe will have the condom ready?

Your economics would probably be correct if you remove the olosho fee and assume that the guy is carrying normal babes

And even if the guy is carrying a normal girl, he can take her to his house, cook indomie and egg, and spend only 2,500 for the condom

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Geovanni412(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Kiss will give you same pleasure and protection like other condom of 2500-7000.
Why pay 20k for hotel when you can negotiate for short time 5000-10000?
Olosho 50k na gold ? You can’t even do more than two rounds go to tinder or other olosho site you will see short time 10-15k .

Op no sabi street ot

He is talking as if all the promiscous girls on the street who give it for free or for just indomie and egg have suddenly disappeared from Nigeria

Maybe na Covenant university wey im go

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by imagrg(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
You can blow a girl for 2k in Benin City. 2-3k for hotel short time accommodation. Total: 5-6k.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by emmaodet: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kipaji:

Na WA oooo
See people dey draw graph on top toto and condom

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by emmaodet: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kipaji:
What have I just read?

Sexconomics. If economics was about the market of condoms, dilldos, prostitutes, instead of generic things like apples and cars, economics would have been the favorite subject in school. Guys, would read advanced theories to decipher the economics of sex

Funny

grin >

2 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kipaji:
Professor Guobe. In your analysis, you mentioned that many promiscuous men in society would start going raw. I would like to ask a few questions about that:

1) According to your latest research, what is the proportion of promiscuous men in society?

2) Do you think that the increase in price will discourage promiscuous men in the short run? What about the long run?

3) Do you see the increase in price as positive or negative? One might argue that increasing condom's prices can reduce promiscuity in society.

4) How is the increase in condom's price going to affect non-promiscuous men?

5) And what about women?
A promiscuous man will never change and will prefer going raw.so price increase does not affect him.

14 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Geovanni412:

Op no sabi street ot

He is talking as if all the promiscous girls on the street who give it for free or for just indomie and egg have suddenly disappeared from Nigeria

Maybe na Covenant university wey im go
Lol unto street things

1 Like

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by seguno2: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

The hard way of STDs, including HIV/AIDS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
imagrg:
You can blow a girl for 2k in Benin City. 2-3k for hotel short time accommodation. Total: 5-6k.
Ah that girl go get straight gonorrhoea lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Geovanni412:

Why would they do all that when they can get olosho staying at a hotel/brothel for between 500 naira - 5k and the babe will have the condom ready?

Your economics would probably be correct if you remove the olosho fee and assume that the guy is carrying normal babes

And even if the guy is carrying a normal girl, he can take her to his house, cook indomie and egg, and spend only 2,500 for the condom
True a bit

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by guobe: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
seguno2:

The hard way of STDs, including HIV/AIDS
Yes o straight hiv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Spagi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Use 50naira sugar nylon

6 Likes

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by SuperOnyi: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kipaji:
Can't wait for your book Prof. Guobe

shocked

grin grin bro, what are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by deltateam: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
emmaodet:

Na WA oooo
See people dey draw graph on top toto and condom

Wahala. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets by Meteng: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Then alternate with bread wrap, use rubber band to tie it around your gbola

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Bukola Olopade Tests Positive, First Case In Nigerian Sports / A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill / Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.