Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,898 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Should I Accept This 25K Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Accept This 25K Job? (3002 Views)

Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / Would You Accept This Gtb Offer / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by dafidixone(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2007
A bird at hand worth millions in the sky.

Look for the opportunity not really the money.

A word is eneough for the wise.
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2007
i love y'all' nairalanders for keeping it real
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2007
u better accept it oooh!!!

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step

many people are dieing to have the opportunity

atleast you still have a Big dream

just start from somewhere
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by Rhea(f): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
I think you should reject the N25K job, so that the decisive lucky chap standing next in line to you will smile away with it. I also think you should wait until you get that dream 6-figure job of yours.

After all, the patient dog, grin

If there's any left. cheesy
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by Angelheart: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2007
Id say go for it and use their resources to apply for a better job. Form a good relationship with cliets and then who knows, maybe they moght be interested in you and come up with ta better offer.

Good Luck
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by mogigirl(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2007
HI, please i need you to help me out. i finished nysc in August 2006 and have not been working since then. i just got a job with a big fast food company as a trainee restaurant manager and their pay i heard is small(25) alsoi live very far away. ikotun to vi everyday. should i take the job. ive not really gotten details sha, but fromthe little i got from somebody working there already, he said i will have to resume work by 6.30 and close by 8pm. pls reply. im confused cos i dont want to stay at home again.
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by Ferlie(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2007
hen hen - wait there dey find 100k job - see me see penis o.
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by adrian5(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
Thank god for u
I have a job payin' about twice that and am coplainin.
I should zip my yap and throw away the key
Take it and just hang in there
U'll gain a lot more than grumblin to ya mom and dad that u ain't got no job
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by crito(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm.na wa oh.
Re: Should I Accept This 25K Job? by 9ja4eva: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2007
Start from somewhere first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Build A Career In Garri Distribution And Make 200% Profit In Nigeria / Olokola Deep Seaport And Free Trade Zone / Anybody Aware Of The Salary Structure Of Dangote Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.