Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Get 2,000% And Above Instant Bonus From MTN - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get 2,000% And Above Instant Bonus From MTN (1415 Views)

BULK EMAIL SENDER SOFTWARE + UNLIMITED SMTP BONUS/20,000 NAIRALAND EMAIL LIST / How To Use N50 To Get 5gb: We-chat Bonus With Proof / Download Mymtn App And Stand A Chance To Enjoy Awoof 500MB Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 2,000% And Above Instant Bonus From MTN by zubeetech: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
MTN is known for their/its amazing bonuses and I guess you can’t believe that MTN is now offering a special instant welcome back bonus to their non-active customers, valid for three (3) months. Wish I can see your reaction when you hear three (3) months.

I didn’t believe this when my friend told me, until I saw the advert on TV, it so painful that I don’t have an abandoned MTN SIM card.

So, If you have not use your MTN SIM card for the period of 45 days, just look for it and insert the SIM card into your device and get a whopping 2,000% instant bonus on your first recharge in a month valid for the next three (3) months.

Recharge Amounts and Instant Bonuses;

1. Recharge 100, you will receive 2,000

2. Recharge 200, you will receive 4,000

3. Recharge 400, you will receive 6,000

e.t.c.

What Can This Bonus Be Used For?

Your main balance recharged won’t be touched as 500% of the instant bonus will be used for voice Calls and SMS to all networks and the 1,500% will be used as data. Specifically, the bonus can be used for SMS, Voice Calls and Pay-As-You-Go data bonus.

Note; the SIM card must not be used for calls, browsing or any other chargeable activity for the period of 45 days and/or more, meanwhile, just as I mentioned above, recharges from the minimum of 100 and above is allowed and will give you 2,000% instant bonus on your recharges and you will only receive the bonus on your first recharge in a month for the next three (3) months.

You can always check the data bonus by dialling *559*65#.

Visit Our Site To Read;

Get MTN Yafun Yafun 8x Recharge Bonus and Free WhatsApp Data.

Trending Tips On How To Boost Low or Poor Network Signal.

Trending!!! How To Hack WiFi Network.

At; http://zubeetech.com

I hope you find this post useful and interesting? Also, we will love to hear your feedback and feel free to share it with your friends on Social Media, there’s love in sharing, so, keep on sharing the good news.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp 250 G3 Notebook Forsale Intel Celeron N2840 4gb Ram 500hdd Sold! Sold! / stop clicking hard disk sound. this technique works / For Your Inbox Mailer, Cc, Paypal And More:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.