Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Thanks To Them -a Poem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thanks To Them -a Poem (750 Views)

Thanks To My Father's Cane / "Nwa Nnam" A Poem By TK / A Poem By A Nairalander "Why" (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Them -a Poem by Kindoo: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Now I am a big boy I live large, don't I? A sweetlove Amazing kids A mansion home Soundly mobile A thriving vision Faithful friends A happy me.
All this is not sudden It was not me at the beginning It was by the labourĀ of some, I came up Their labour of love.
The eyes seeing before my eyes understand The leg moving before, my feet were strong From your chest I feed strong before I could carry the spoon Even when I could, your sweat I consume. You were both the one who stood for my future to hold The school fees, the renting, the clothing
You were the prophet, oh prayers. 'May God keep you' You were the counsellors 'Study hard, keep good company' You were the Rebuker 'Don't you do that' You were the motivator 'The future is bright' You were the first sponsor You sponsored the first life necessities
You are my father You are my mother My two helpers joined as one I am grateful to you Thank you for the night dance without drum Thank you for fruitful struggle Thank you for the passion sacrifices Thank you for the love and care Thank you for always been there Thank you always.
more on www.wurastories.come.ng

(1) (Reply)

Journal Article / How To Become A Great Copywriter? / My Restaurant Experience(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.