Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

'I Played This For My Dog He Died': Fergie 'murders' American National Anthem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Played This For My Dog He Died': Fergie 'murders' American National Anthem (320 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders / SHOCKING: Eminem Murders American And Nigeria Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Played This For My Dog He Died': Fergie 'murders' American National Anthem by DjVirginGee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fergie confused the whole world after singing her version of the American
national anthem at the NBA All Star game last night.
The singer, who performed in front of an all star crowd which included
Beyonce, took to the court in a skin tight sparkling black dress with killer heels.
Expecting a traditional version of the ballad, the crowd was visibly shocked with the Black Eyed Peas singer's version.

Full details and photos @:

http://virginxclusive..co.ke/2018/02/i-played-this-for-my-dog-and-he-died.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

EME Moves From A Record Label To A Media Agency / Amnesty International Adopted ‘barren Land’ Says Omotola Jalade / COSON Sued 2face Idibia’s Manager, Efe Omorogbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.